Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:01:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it right time to buy Altcoin?  (Read 2817 times)
primeer

Activity: 883
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:44:57 AM

I think many alts are very cheap. A lot of ICO projects are much cheaper than the ICO price. So, it seems to be a good time to buy alts, but you should still do a lot of research and invest wisely.
kristinkamal01

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:46:29 AM

Market we see green again.Is this right time to buy Altcoin?

What do you think?
In my opinion, this is a good time to buy different tokens, because the price is now very low on them and you will be able to have a good profit in the future.
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:47:34 AM

What do you think?
indeed the market price can not be ascertained at any time for me is good to buy and start investing with confidence and patience in making a profit
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:13:36 AM

Now we are already turning to the expectation of an increase in the crypto-currency market. Since the prices for the crypto currency are still quite low, it is still worthwhile to choose and, if possible, buy promising coins, such as ethereum, EOS, stellar and others of their choice. In the meantime, it would be nice to use the volatility of the crypto-currencies and try to bargain at the peaks of their prices.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 08:20:09 AM

Very good decision in good timing
Altcoin will rise after the next correction
With a very high BTC Dominance of 47% now
Bigbansk

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:23:00 AM

I wouldn't buy at this point, I think it would be a little wiser to wait a little longer until a new correction comes in here, don't forget that bitcoin has gone up 10% in the last few days with a non-stop
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:25:25 AM

Presently price are down and there is a whole lots of panicking in the system, people want to get rid of their token in fear that it may even get worse than this, as a good investor the best time to buy altcoin is now as it is better to buy at a very low price, hold for a very long time till when there will be a better price then sell. This way you will make a whole lots of profit.
cposeidon

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:41:00 AM

Anytime is the right time to buy alt coin, because if you think about it you should have bought a coin already when it was still on its lowest price, imagine buying a coin for a larger amount yielding only a small amount. You should do an extensive research about marketing, financing, and the alt coin that you want to invest in, by saying that you should buy an alt coin when it is in green light is a bad move but it is still up to you whether you want that small profit or not.
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:19:52 AM

I think, if the market becomes green and has good movement then do not hesitate to buy altcoin as long as the coins you buy have a chance and can give profit, no need to wait again

bcoin01

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:22:50 AM

Not every Altcoin earns money. If you do not have a lot of experience, invest in popular tokens.

If you are a graphic follower, you can earn money by buying and selling when it enters the Taurus season.

In the crypto money world, it's easy to make money, but it's much easier to lose money.
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:27:32 AM

The right time to buy was few days ago. Probably it isn't late to jump on the train, but no one can be sure. I personally think it is a good time to sell altcoins and buy USDT and wait for next market fall. It should be soon and relatively deep. Or market one more time fools us Smiley
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:31:27 AM

What do you think?

in any situation you can do speculation of a purchase or a sale, that's all you can do. but you must know the situation you are facing, for example as you say in growth, you should research and do technical analysis so you can really buy it.

BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:46:17 AM

It is a good moment to pick some alts, but make sure that you are good at choosing or else stick to bitcoin or ethereum only.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:48:54 AM

If you are planning to hold them for a long time then of course it is a good time to buy but if you are looking for a short term target then I don't think it is a good one. It is wrong to buy coin when the price is already green, people seems to do this a lot and that's why they suffer losses. You should buy alt when the price is down because that way you can earn profit when the price bounce back.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:10:32 AM

I believe that market starts its recovery. There could be temporary downtrends, but in general it will go up. Taking this into account, I think right now is a good time to buy strong coins both for short and long terms.
Nevertheless, there is possibility that we will go deep down till to the mining price before actual bullrun. We should be prepared for that scenario and be ready to sell atlcoins/BTC and go to USTD for time. So, it is good idea to use stop-losses for your funds on exchanges.

The ups and down trend is just normal in cryptocurrency considering its volatile characteristics but one the most important thing is we should ensure that the crypto we are investing is good enough to recover its losses.
Yara1996

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:19:59 AM

so this is a fairly good idea because the market went a little bit over and new coins at once gain very good prices so invest!

maiconsr63

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:22:48 AM

Exactly! you should spreading your investment into many coins to limit the risks.
bulgar_84

Activity: 779
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:25:09 AM

I think yes everything is cheap and if you have money, you can buy from good projects little, they can drop much of course but when they rise again, we will see good profits at our portfolio beucase buying from very good prices.

'
WSPX.
║║
║║
[/b]
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬

'   WSPX         .
║║
║║
█[/b]   
WebSpaceX Technology Artificial Intelligence Solutions
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬
ANN Thread ► Whitepaper ► Github ► Twitter ►  YouTube ► Reddit ► Medium

.SALE ..01 JAN 2019.
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:30:00 AM

Anytime is a right time to buy altcoins , but in buying you must be very smart enough to get a good price in buying , even if it is the time for bull run market season, just do not pay the maximum price in the trading sites , so if you invest , do not wait for months ,because you csn still gain from the altcoins you have invested.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:32:22 AM

What do you think?

As i observe in crypto market most of the popular altcoins is not yet recovering but I think this is still the right time to buy more altcoins so that once the market fully recovers we are gaining more profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: