Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:07:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it right time to buy Altcoin?  (Read 2813 times)
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:32:22 PM

I think that now is a great opportunity to buy altcoins, as they have not yet started to grow and cost very little, but the market in anticipation of a bullish trend.

1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:47:45 PM

I think that now is a great opportunity to buy altcoins, as they have not yet started to grow and cost very little, but the market in anticipation of a bullish trend.

Yes I agree, we should consider price of altcoins when buying because its a big advantages for us if we can buy a cheaper price and sell it when the market price is recovering or increases.
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 01:51:38 PM

Market we see green again.Is this right time to buy Altcoin?

What do you think?

Well the right time to buy is when you the prices of the altcoins are cheap and affordable. But buy only those that have a potential of rising up in the future so you can get good profits from it.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

What do you think?

The market was going green again few days later, and now it still ustable, going up and down constantly.
i think the right time to buy altcoin is when the market price going down. It is not going down significantly for now,
so i think it is the time for holding our coins.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Koherse

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:14:58 PM

Yes,It is the perfect time to purchase altcoin in light of the fact that around then cost is low. Before long the cost will be increment than you will gain more benefit. So I inclination to purchase bitcoin and eth coin. At that point you will gain benefit.
Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:57:31 PM

What do you think?
yes, now the market is still not fully recovered, so before the price goes up I suggest to immediately buy some coins that have a potential future like Ethereum, NEO or EOS to hold in the next few months.
toplikop

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:34:32 AM

Regardless of whether you see red or green market is insignificant in the event that you design your purchasing appropriately. Great passage will decide your benefit or misfortune by and large! It is imperative you section is with the end goal that it will give you high ground in any market circumstances!
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:38:55 AM

I think we should not rely primarily on altcoin. We need to make sure that the project we are investing is a good one and has a lot potential
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:41:58 AM

What do you think?
Yes, Be ready to launch when you are confident enough to be aware of the volatility and risk that may be in your profits. Do not hesitate when the market open to buy. Most of the coins are quite low at this time. Bitcoin or ETH is still on board.
njklhwioa

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

I think this is the time to buy bitcoin. As of now the price of bitcoin is decreasing. I predict that by the end of 2018 the price of BTC will increase remarkably.
DavidY

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:57:09 AM

Yes, I think it’s the best time to buy cryptocurrencies now, because the current price is at a low point, buy them and hold them, and when the price rises again, you will get a considerable income.
mari12

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:10:01 AM

This is definitely the right time to buy, IMO. Market price is low now, and there cannot be a better time to invest in cryptocurrencies than now. Buying now means that you will be making much more profits when the prices go back up. So take this as an opportunity and take advantage of it as well.
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:40:42 PM

What do you think?
Mostly are down by more than 50% so for me it's definitely a yes. Well, I'm also acquiring more coins right now. I walk the talk.
good idea with the moment we buy Altcoin. as we know for the development of Altcoin which is currently increasingly highly capable to generate much greater profits in the future. the developmental potential that makes Altcoin so capable to be reliable with having it in the future.
The altcoins market provides us a very good condition to buy. Because as you know the price of altcoins is kind of affordable, and right now buying altcoin, especially ethereum is one of the best choice for all of us for my thinking. The price of the king coin, bitcoin, is on recovery gradually after dramatic drop in some last months, it’s such a great news to many of us. I thus think ethereum will have a rise too. Therefore, I think this time is for buying altcoins, it is going to show us a good news too

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Djouga

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:00:53 AM

There is no time to buy altcoins, of course it depend of ETH and BTC. But if the project is strong, and work well, the coins can make +400% in a short time, and you will get profit
Kyo Kusanagi

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:02:28 AM

I think the current market is a good time to buy cryptocurrencies, because all cryptocurrencies have fallen to a bottom, I believe they will not fall again, so buy now and patiently hold, I believe waiting The market is getting warmer and you can get a good return.
Princzny

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:07:53 AM

It might be a good time but one has to be careful before making a choice because most of the new altcoins apart from the already ones may not be attached to a serious project and this may affect how they turnup in the future.

But largely most of the altcoins appears as if they depend on the price of bitcoin
Xhero

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:14:01 AM

The volatility of this market is always great, so we need to analyze the whole market carefully and then make our judgment. You can see that the market has no signs of recovery, but I still think that this market is worth investing. Because I believe the market will definitely pick up again.
Bromote

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:17:09 AM

Well, the market has been, overall, dropping, so I think it is still a good time to invest your money on them, I would recommend NEO, EOS, cardano and ripple, they all have a realible team behind and they already have some time in the market.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:45:55 AM

Yes. Use this market lull to do your research and pick the winners. The upside potential in good ones is much greater than in the established ones. Upside multiples can be a totally different game. You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:18:01 AM

Ill think it is the right time to buy some altcoins because the prices of it was in dump situation.
Maybe if you buy for now and holding it and the coming in september it will started the prices of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: