Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:28:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it right time to buy Altcoin?  (Read 2819 times)
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:45:01 AM

when like this time indeed the entire cryptocurrency has experienced a price decline. and in my opinion now if you really want to buy bitcoin it is very suitable because the price is already low

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ronaldo macus

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:52:11 AM

Now is not the best time because the upcoming BTC as well as the crypto market can fall deeper at that altcoin will fall very strong and that is the best time to buy altcoin.
HyperionXtech
Copper Member

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:54:45 AM

There is never a right time. It all depends on the vision, the research you've done on the organization and what the team intends to do with the project. If it seems worthwhile, if they are developing something new and creative or if they are progressing an industry, look into them more to see how invested they are. Always research the organization; their goals, potential, developers, roadmap, whitepaper etc. Understand what blockchain they are developing on and how they see the future of the industry they are diving into. If their vision looks good and you have faith in the altcoin, then yes invest. If you don't believe that there is potential or you are only looking for a pump and dump then you must consider other options. The choice is yours and yours alone, invest wisely and always do your research.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Evolving the way we think about economy ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
● HyperionX.org ●  Hyperion Xenoeconomical Technologies Organization  ● Peerion.io
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  #PlayWithPurpose #WithRootForce  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⬢ ⬢ Hyperion Xenoeconomical Technologies Organization ⬢ ⬢
⬢ ⬢ Smart products to connect the world ⬢ ⬢
▂▃▅▆ https://www.hyperionx.org/ ▬▬ https://peerion.io/ ▆▅▃▂

[ Whitelist Feb 20, 2019 - March 6, 2019 ●●●● Tree Propagation  MAR 7 2019 - Dec 31 2019 ]
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:58:43 AM

I think its the right time to buy alts. it just dropped alot in terms of value and i think that investing now is a gold chance but, its just a speculation and dont forget to dyor.
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

the market is a little leveled I think that it's time to buy altcoins, now the main thing to choose what to invest in!
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:13:23 PM

Yes the market is gradually improving yet some altcoin is still on a low price which gives bigger opportunity for us to buy cheaper coin and sell it to a more profitable price.However, we should prepare ourselves to hold it to a longer period if  the price of altcoin will not improve in the coming days.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
belimblink

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

I think every time is the right time to buy cryptocurrency, the fluctuating price provides an opportunity for investors to buy it anytime. The rest, just how investors/traders can take advantage of the opportunities and potential of the cryptocurrency market.
Drunken Lullabies

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:35:03 AM

If I think this is really the right time. Because the current condition of the market is indeed being down, very down. So the price is altcoin also a lot of cheap, this is a great opportunity to buy altcoin.
pryzh

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:38:31 AM

Indeed, this is the ideal time to purchase Altcoins in light of the fact that the majority of the altcoins cost is tumble down as of now. In the event that you put resources into altcoins then you will get enormous benefit at whatever point this market will go upside.because a positive result is normal after the G20 summit.
bledex17

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:48:57 PM

Market we see green again.Is this right time to buy Altcoin?

What do you think?

yes you're right this is the right time to buy an altcoin, when the price decreases everyone is so panicked and emotional, but for those of you who will start investing, this is the right time for you.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:44:27 PM

Of course, this is a right time to buy alternativecoins in the market because it is still in the low price and favourable to your side
because it is profitable and can make you earn a huge amount of income or profit.
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:01:26 PM

Now The best time for us to purchase is the point at which the market is in red. Things are getting now. before getting, you have to genuinely break down each altcoin.investing in altcoins would be sensible when the altcoins' rates arrived in a desperate predicament. Furthermore, now the pattern of the market is falling, the ideal time to put resources into altcoins.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:54:52 PM

seeing that the market is down and unstable, I think this is the right time to buy, you can buy at a low price and can sell at a high price someday, now almost all altcoin prices fall and have a low value that is very worrying, this is a good trading opportunity.
Yes it is the right time for now to buy some cheap coins in the market.
All of coins are now going down so ill think many of us in here are trying to buys so many as they can hold it until the market can recover again.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:33:45 AM

I think it is a good time to buy some crypto now. We can see that it always on a trend to go down and then it goes up a bit then in a few weeks the same thing will happen again so I think at this point many are already benefiting in this volatility.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:35:00 AM

I bought an altcoin a few weeks ago and the price has been decreasing, but I saw that a few days ago I experienced quite good progress and I think this is the right time to invest.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:37:15 AM

The time in which we are now living and which I live I can definitely call it not very good for crypto currencies, but also I can say that now is a great time for new investors, the most important is not to lose the chance.
happness2

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:38:22 AM

My personal idea is that I can invest, and there is no need to invest in air coins. The only coins that can be invested at this time are bitcoin, which is a good time for me to invest.
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:40:23 AM

If the altcoins have a good event for the next month, the price will usually increase.
Suppose there is a 1: 1 Airdrop event, AMA or swap network.

But all of that depends on the price of Bitcoin, if Bitcoin rises then the price goes up.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:43:46 AM

Of course, this is a right time to buy alternativecoins in the market because it is still in the low price and favourable to your side
because it is profitable and can make you earn a huge amount of income or profit.

Yes, this is a very good period to invest in the cryptocurrency. You will get more altcoins for cheap. You will save your money. I am going to add some new alts to my portfolio these days. It will work, I think.
Fionagreen

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:50:47 AM

This period should buy both BTC and ETH. Holding Bitcoin and holding Ethereum is a wise choice and can help you become rich in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: