Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:09:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it right time to buy Altcoin?  (Read 2819 times)
extrajuu333

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:55:06 AM

it's probably a good idea to get altcoins now.
Shyamnautiyal8

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:12:48 AM

Yes it's right time to buy altcoin because market is down in present time. So if you will buy the token to right now the you can get a big profit at time when market will be upp.
snazir
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:54:54 AM

I'M Sure indeed With buy will be very Easy and profitable. Currently, the Price of Altcoin is not so high. It will be the Most Suitable Opportunity for us to buy and Wait for our profit. many of the Coins and tokens have extremely low prices, Unfortunately. If You have a plan to Make Some buying, 
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:59:23 AM

The market now is down and the price now is cheap this is the right time now to buy altcoin and my suggestions to buy is ETH, NEO, EOS, and ADA these altcoins has a potential to give you a huge profit in the end of the year.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:00:09 AM

Best time to buy Alts is when market is in dip. As market is starting to green again which means it's the sign that market is going to enter into bullish movements. Best time to buy Alts is usually when market is bearish.

piichan

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:06:26 AM

what I think is to buy an altcoin that is right when the market is experiencing a price decline
vuthuanhai1990

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:13:49 AM

The market is in serious crisis. Look at the coinmarket we see only one red go down. I think now is the right time to hold the coin. And I should hold ETH. Because ETH has a very good foundation and in the near future will replace the BTC to become the best coin
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:36:13 AM

The last few months, altcoin is booming. The development is quite rapid and alarming for the ETH position. Some altcoins began to intensify in applying their platforms on the ICO. That is one of their strategies to market coins and also attract investors. If you can invest with them, there will be many benefits that you will get later.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:33:08 PM

The cryptocurrency market right is having a hard time to recover and you will see that altcoins are struggling wherein you can buy Etherium for about 225$ as of the moment (9/6/2018). The market is at red days right now is at red you can buy many coins for a cheap price but you have to do a research or at least analyze the market before investing and see the potential growth of the market.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
Collynzo

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:40:15 PM

I think the best strategy to trade this bear market is to have a sales target and stop loss, no one knows how more the dip could go further, just plan an exit from wherever you are
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:11:55 PM

Now, not yet, but I think that soon we will see the state of the market, in which it will be profitable to buy altcoins and bitcoin! The fact is that the market is lowered even lower, and the ethereum generally loses its positions, which starts to frighten me.
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

Market we see green again.Is this right time to buy Altcoin?

What do you think?

As for me, it's been so long since altcoins last reached this dip so I think that it is best if we'll purchase more this time. I believe that it would be best if we will have more of it for a long term hold to have a good gain in the future. It might take too long but it will be sure.
Tim Murray

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:26:22 PM

My opinion is that now is a very good time to buy altcoins. After all, the market works and a lot of crypts too. And we see that an alternative crypto-currency. No less popular now.
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:40:28 PM

Good thoughts that definitely need to be realized, I think and I hope that very soon people will still start to think about this, because people will clearly understand this after bitcoin will cost 10.000 $
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

Good thoughts that definitely need to be realized, I think and I hope that very soon people will still start to think about this, because people will clearly understand this after bitcoin will cost 10.000 $
Since the price is going up now there is a reason to purchase Bitcoin and all the other coins that are doing okay.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:44:38 PM

Best time to buy Alts is when market is in dip. As market is starting to green again which means it's the sign that market is going to enter into bullish movements. Best time to buy Alts is usually when market is bearish.

whenever you buy it actually can, provided you have the capital to buy altcoins. because every altcoin has different values. especially at this time altcoin is up and down and uncertain, so we have to be smart to take advantage of time.

cryptocontinental

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

Some promising altcoin can be bought and kept or hold as some will say. This topic is so much in the forum though it cannot be so ignored anyways. from previous experience the market will really recover fully towards the end of the year and the reason why it is like that is yet unknown.
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:24:42 AM

What do you think?

Definetely yes, we all know that market dependes on the stability value of bitcoin, if that coin is down, you can buy some altcoins for a low price and hold it as an investment, you didn’t notice that as a time goes by, and when the time comes that bitcoin will rise again, the tokens that you brought will be having a high value too

Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:40:41 AM

Yes , we are still in bearish market though but if you buy now for a long term investment you can never loose your investment , most on a very good alts which has better and good potential to get to the peak, just do your research and lay your hand on better project.

Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:42:46 AM

What do you think?

The altcoins are right now just so dependent on Bitcoin and Ethereum. With any positive news from regulation perspective they can increase significantly upcoming period, but with a negative market segment, it will be though.
the developments will indeed continue to occur for each coin going forward. the more time will be growing for the enhancement of the existing development on the coin. like his Altcoin which currently has many supporters who made him the coins to be able to count on. so it is great for the current purchase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: