Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it right time to buy Altcoin?  (Read 2822 times)
Xisunheber

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:21:21 AM

It is our chance if we have more money and the price is affordable to buy. Not only me who wants to buy, but I hope more people buy Altcoin so that the market are started to improve and the market back its normal.This situation, we take advantage of the Altcoin if we can get more benifets of this, and we want to earn more profit for our needs.
NowLovebed

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:00:20 AM

Currently the markets are not stable and are much low. Getting into the altcoins can now be much profitable ahead but still there are various phenomenon which should be considered before investing into any coin.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:04:06 AM

Currently the markets are not stable and are much low. Getting into the altcoins can now be much profitable ahead but still there are various phenomenon which should be considered before investing into any coin.
In investing calculations and research it must indeed be done to be able to benefit and maximize. like now many people always predict going up but actually going down. in the future no one knows which market will be taken in the direction
hacquerjohz
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 12:58:16 PM

Probably yes, it's time to buy altcoin now because the prices are all cheap, and wait until the price will pump up, be patience and wait until you can sell it in a good price and get a big profits

silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:00:24 PM

Yes of course this is the best time to buy Altcoin.
I suggest you to choose ETA.
That is new coin with awesome project and idea.
You can buy ETA on tokenjar and coinplace exchanger.
dodongrrr

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:10:56 PM

Market we see green again.Is this right time to buy Altcoin?

What do you think?

I strongly believed that the better time to buy altcoins is today because mostly the price of altcoins are dropping by more than 50% and its beneficial for investors duea very cheap price that we can sell in higher price once the market will rise.
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:34:37 PM

in my opinion it's the right time to buy Altcoin. if there is a chance why should you hesitate. if you have done research so you must be sure also with your research. because if you think too long later the price has gone up again you will regret it
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:34:04 PM

What do you think?

I strongly believed that the better time to buy altcoins is today because mostly the price of altcoins are dropping by more than 50% and its beneficial for investors duea very cheap price that we can sell in higher price once the market will rise.

If we have money that we don't know what to do with them then ok it is ok to invest in altcoin but only in those that cost up to few cents because these have the potential to go to 0.10 or more which means that you can double your money easily
But I think that those that have invested in alt coins and in bitcoin then should pause a bit and see what is really going on because all these crashes have a meaning.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:00:16 PM

What do you think?
Yes,This is the right to buy Altcoin because more Altcoin price still at lower level.If your looking some Altcoin has potential I suggest you Ethereum because Ethereum is one of the most desirable technology in the world of digital currencies.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:03:27 PM

Yes it is but it depends on what altcoins you will have.
make sure to choose a good one by studying it first and make sure that you follow them and did a research about their future goals.
make sure that you will have profit on it and will be winning once you enter.
Sandeep24

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:24:08 PM

I think It can be depend on your personal decision but i personally suggest you, before any purchase please study all related information about Altcoin like current value as well as future expect etc. and always set your goal. When you will be study in briefly then you shall be found several promising Altcoin in low price.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:48:10 PM

What do you think?
I think yes , Because the dump in the market in cryptocurrency is really big at this end , Because the main reason is that after long term dump stability Market again dumped and this dump is not small , this is dump under dump , so surely it is much better for those who have not made investment in the dump market and also here if anyone will make investment then surely he will be able to make profit in small time because the main reason and usual activity in the field of the cryptocurrency is that when we came across the at such type of situation then market easily get up for small time .
So make the decision in this time interval to make investment in the cryptocurrency , otherwise if you will lost your opportunity to make investment in this time , then surely after the increase in the market of the cryptocurrency you will feel totally stupid to yourself to not to invest .
And also a big investor in this field says that To make investment is not your mistake, but if you will not invest then it will be your big mistake .
So decide that what you will do , not to go with the hype and fud , decide and make speculation according to the market news and liquidity .
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

I think that now is not the best time to invest in the crypto currency. The market has not yet begun to recover and is going down, and large investors are not known when they come to the market. If I were you, I would wait a little.
phurrey

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:25:38 PM

I think it’s the best time to buy cryptocurrencies now, maybe you do not buy now will lose that opportunity, you will regret it later, so I recommend you
imgoinforbitcoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:50:12 PM

Buying when the market is green is never the best time to start buying coins, when the market is red is when you should be buying coins. You should wait a little more, as the time goes on and more people sell off their coins then the prices of the coins will go down even further. The price of bitcoin is expected to hit 3k in a couple of months.
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:46:47 PM

Now that most of altcoins' prices have dropped, I think it's the best time to buy. You get it at low cost, then wait for it to go back up. That is how you win.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:29:50 PM

The right time to buy alternativecoins is when the amount of it, drops to the low state of amount in the market or maybe in the first quarter of the year is a great opportunity to buy with affordable price.
scholars

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:38:03 PM

Boy for me, this is the last best chance to  buy altcoin before it shoot to the moon, they are signs and good indicators are showing recovery  for the crypto market, This is the time if only you have money to invest please do it now 
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:29:31 PM
Merited by jjoshua (1)

Frankly, bearish times or market are the best time to buy an altcoin
In bearish period you need to be greedy to make purchases

But now there’s a little stability and one must be wise before investing
Figure out a plan, and ensure to do your own research, avoid fomo and make your purchase or sales
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:36:23 PM

Yes this is the right time to buy more Altcoins to make more profit after the coming months because buying this time while all Altcoins has a low value in the market that will really make your investments grow in the future. And I think you must look or research a good currency that will make you safe in investing to that currency.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: