Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:49:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it right time to buy Altcoin?  (Read 2813 times)
thiemthang

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:27:14 AM

I think this is the best time of year 2018 to buy altcoin in the top 100. The market is showing signs of recovery. buy fast or you will regret later this year
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:31:41 AM

yes mate, buy as much as possible as our assets that will explode in a moment. I say this because based on the fact that some altcoins have increased, and specifically for ripple, I have gotten the profit. there is also etherum, litecoin and monero.
Code1420

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:21:50 AM

A few weeks ago we experienced a deep market bottom. Those are the most suitable time to buy cryptocurrency. When others fear you should consider buying. Now also good to buy since the market is still not picked up. Identify good fundamentally sound coins to buy. If you buy in the bottom you can sell those with good profit when others are struggling to buy.
PitbullP

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:43:08 AM

Well. I will not buy at this time. I will wait for more bright sign and buy
Joep01

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:46:49 AM

Market we see green again.Is this right time to buy Altcoin?

What do you think?

Yes, as market is green already its mean that it is stable already. So in the mean time if you buy altcoin when prices are low then you can have a better profit on it. Dont buy if its green already because thats the sign of altcoin to rise again, you will lose your profit if the price will backdown directly.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:47:47 AM

If I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin and altcoin because the price is now down and this is a very good opportunity to buy bitcoin and altcoin and then you save until there is a suitable price
now it's a good thing for us to buy altcoins because altcoins are currently experiencing the development of price increases and we must be able to buy them as our investment
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:48:31 AM

I think yes, this is the right time to buy altcoin because of their low price and keep it sell when the price increase.

babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:53:09 AM

I think that by the end of 2018 or before the end of this year we can expect large changes of altcoin especially top 20 cryptocurrency based on coinmarketcap.

I found an altcoin guys I think it's pretty good since October 15 they will be launching their exchanger itself. check here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/metamorph/ if is a good entry or not you have the decision where altcoin is more profitable.
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:57:47 AM

altcoin is currently in the market are very down. This could be a good opportunity to buy altcoin. because you'll get a low price, so you will be able to profit a lot later.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:04:59 AM

Well, now is the best time for us to be able to invest in an altcoin because altcoin itself has now become the investment of many people. and in my opinion now I can still start investing

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:13:30 AM

I see that the market currently starts to rise, although it has not been an increase in the sharp but yesterday had already begun. so it doesn't matter if it still wants to buy at the moment. prices are still affordable.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:30:18 AM

indeed at that time the market situation was suitable to buy a few coins to invest, especially in terms of prices that were experiencing a very drastic decline, but it turned out to be wrong, the situation actually became its own risk for investing because of the unstable and uncertain market conditions, we it is difficult to predict when prices will rise and when they will go down, but there is no harm in investing only if you dare to take those risks.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:36:11 AM

I do not think so. My suggestion is wait a bit longer or may be until the year 2018, as 2018 is the year of regulation, which will affect more or less the crypto world. Wait for some months and then go for it.
I think that you are saying in your opinion is one example of an investor who has a fairly high patience that you will have the benefit of making a good fortune
Cezilan

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:36:27 AM

altcoin is currently in the market are very down. This could be a good opportunity to buy altcoin. because you'll get a low price, so you will be able to profit a lot later.
when this is the right time to buy it as you say, the price of Altcoin is very low and if invested in the long term is very profitable. choose Altcoin that has good potential so that in the future it's very profitable, now there are lots of coins falling and in the long run I'm sure it will grow better and increase higher so you can get big profits if you remain patient waiting for.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:39:09 AM

While this is indeed altcoin little price increase. However, this increase has not been how. and you will still be able to buy now because prices are still affordable. so I guess it doesn't matter if you buy altcoin now as well.

nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:45:19 AM

I think now is the best time to buy some altcoins, because the price is still cheap compared to last year, but we must review the movement of values so that there is no loss in the future.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:55:29 AM

Yes, this is a suitable time to buy altcoint, all prices coint down, this is the time if you want to buy altcoint, choose altcoint which is good and worth making an investment, because not all altcoints are potentially good
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:03:47 AM

For me the best time to buy altcoin is when the prices are low because when its come to rise again surely have a better profit on it. I think you must wait for the prices to be declined and start buying. Because if the price will increased its mean and prices is high. Even me i prefer to buy when price are low so that in time when price will rise i can have a better profit in the end.
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:06:54 AM

It might be a good time. After this massive Ripple pump I wonder if it will filter into some of the other smaller alts as well. Not holding my breath, but theres a chance!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:15:34 AM

Market we see green again.Is this right time to buy Altcoin?

What do you think?
I woukd buy coins when the price are at low. since this is the right time. I think its a good time to buy on it. price are still profitable at this time. I think its a good trade to buy coins especially Ethereum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: