Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:17:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: NE0 is the right coin to long term investment?  (Read 127 times)
BIT WRLD (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:27:49 AM

I will plan for invest on NEO for long term this is the right coin or any other coins can I select ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:34:00 AM

NEO is good option for long term investment because has strong  community  and the project  supported  by their country (China). NEO has some more interesting features than similar  platform.  But other than NEO, i think you have also take alook in to others coin like EOS and ONT. I think  EOS has the most potential  to be the next Ethereum.

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:36:39 AM

I will plan for invest on NEO for long term this is the right coin or any other coins can I select ?

NEO has a good potential to be a very lucrative coin for anyone interested with cryptocurrency. However, am suggesting that you timed your entrance to NEO when the price is low so you can be a part of the rising bandwagon soon. Personally, I would put NEO as one of my top 5 cryptocurrency as it has one of the most active devs behind and it is quite popular in China despite the so-called ban imposed by the government. In other words, NEO has a good future awaiting ahead of itself.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:38:03 AM

Everything is good with NEO. The NEO assest and a different gas, NEO generating gas, the NEP-5 platform, the unfrokability.
But they seem to be very slow in getting client and adaption. They were initially one of the few competitor of Ethereum but now seem to be challanged by newer competitors.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:41:00 AM

NEO Has already been pumped by a lot during the last few months, that is the main reason of why we saw it going up a lot of times. It has been dumped too ,so ii do not know, maybe it is a good concept but a bad token.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:41:15 AM

Its a great choice with powerful backing, but there are other options out there you might like to look into, like bitcoin is a great long term investment and so is ethereum.
alir

Activity: 215
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

Those wishing to earn HEI have a good chance of increasing their personal capital by investing finance now. NEO prospects are very high.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:42:27 AM

to be honest you have got the right choice and now there are many new projects or ico using neo platform. this will keep the neo growing every year and this is the reason for holding it.
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:10:34 AM

Neo is a cryptocurrency that has huge potential, why? Well mate look at this way China is big deal in Asia and currently in the world all together and if their government wants to work together and cooperate with NEO devs and make NEO the great project with sage then you know it is the right thing to go for. Because of this NEO will be legalized and no matter if government will pull some strings behind it, this gives the NEO the biggest opportunity for mass adoption. Some even say that NEO is Chinas answer to ethereum and surely it is one crypto that will stay for the future.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:12:33 AM

your decision is very appropriate, you choose a coin that has good potential in the future, neo currently has a price that is still affordable, in the coming years, Neo will be a coin that has a high value and you will be happy because your choice is very precise, Neo very suitable for long-term investment, I am too eager to explain this.
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:38:28 AM

I am also invested on NEO, you are selected investment on NEO is good coming day ICOs planing projects with NEO so coming days NEO will reach huge price
redcj7

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

Probably will not be like last year, but for the long term, it looks like nothing much better than Neo for now.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

NEO is definitely a good one.

It is really the only one that has a real chance at becoming a competitor to eth.
All these other speculative ones like ada and eos don't stand a chance.

NEO is so far ahead of them that even is ada and eos pull off better tech, they will never be able to catch up to the market penetration that neo and eos has.

The actual network itself is also growing at an exponential rate.
And now, with the first decentralized exchange popping up soon (neon exchange), nep-5 tokens will have incredible liquidity, thus bringing up the value of neo itself.

Despite what people think, I believe the ICO craze is far from over.
There is enough room for two big players and the only logical choices are eth and neo.

So it is a great one to buy now and hodl long term.

diguyo

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:20:59 PM

It's definitely had a few setbacks with the ties to china, but I definitely think this is one of the bigger, most genuine and most promising alt coins - it'll continue to grow and is a good investment IMO.

Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

The NEO network can process several thousand transactions per second (for comparison, bitcoin processes a maximum of 5-7 transactions per second), which makes the crypto currency very promising. At present, NEO ranks 6th in terms of market capitalization. Therefore, this indicates that many crypto investors believe that NEO can be a good alternative to bitcoin. Therefore, I would include NEO in my investment crypto-portfolio.
PAKYU

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:29:05 PM

i sell mey neo's for invest something else today. feel very sad about that. for some reasons i attached that coin.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:32:33 PM

Neo is the perfect time to invest now bro. If you want to invest your fund on NEO that is actually good plan as I know. Please check the top listed coins and pick your own choice to invest on it mate.
That is enough to have as the investment bro.
Once NEO price was around 200 USD and more but now you can see 2 times cheaper than that value.
Jamesbob16

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

In my opinion, you have got the right choice. Neo is a cryptocurrency that has huge potential. It has one of the most active devs behind it and it is quite popular in China. There are many new projects or ico using neo platform. I think NEO has a good future awaiting ahead of itself. You can also invest in ETH for long-term investment.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:36:19 PM

Neo is definitely a good coin to look into for long-term investors, it's a smart contract eco-system similar to ethereum, which is often referred to as the “Chinese Ethereum”, investor holding NEO will generates GAS, current price just only $53, do you know high price Neo rising is $200 in few month ago  Wink
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:37:11 PM

Crypto markets remain highly unpredictable, and interesting things will continue to happen every day. I think NEO is the right choice for a long-term investment. In my opinion, another coin that is very good for a long-term investment is Cardano.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cuprice

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:38:01 PM

I'm thinking of this too, as this is good for long term. I hope that the developer has making partnership on this currency to boost their price and attract more and more investors.
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:13:38 PM

NEO is a wise choice for long-term investment. NEO has the potential to bring high profits because it has a strong community that can make it grow. Therefore, NEO has a good future that can make you profit.
Weider

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Blockchain will change the world.

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:30:22 PM

Yes NEO is very good for long term. Specially because of GAS. Go for it! Its in discount now  Wink

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
Gonzo1977

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:33:05 PM

Absolutely, and one more thing if you did not know about NEO is that you can deposit you NEO coins in Binance and receive GAS monthly. I mean the amount of GAS you receive depends on the amount of NEO you have, but since you are already HODLing why not have double benefits.   
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:41:02 PM

I feel that Neo is a good buy too. The price is currently at $50+, IMO it is undervalued. Neo is strong coin with developments and big community support. There are a few ICO launching on the Neo platform too.
Thibault75005

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

Neo will have a lot of Ico on his blockchain, favorite coin in china and GAS!

You can hold this for a long time.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: