Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:57:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [For Hire] Bitcointalk posts writer  (Read 394 times)
OnionsBJ (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:51:54 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 04:01:51 AM by OnionsBJ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:58:47 AM

Hello everyone, I want to write some posts and earn money. I was working with someone who had a lot of accounts but recently they closed this business for some personal reasons and I would be really glad to write posts for you on daily basis or whatever your need is, I can adjust with that.

I have been writing around 100 posts per day with my previous master and would be able to write up to 100 per day.

100% privacy and professionalism is guaranteed because I have been trained with that, please drop me a PM so we can discuss it further.
had a lot of accounts : Typical example of account farming. I can not believe how a forum can be a center of money source. People like this (your previous master) are no useful for a good cause. They are ruining the forum value.

100 posts per day with my previous master: Seriously! I am interested to see your previous work. I can guarantee you that all those were spammy one line posts? Prove me wrong.

PS: Please find a good job for a living.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
shaw1

Activity: 504
Merit: 297

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:12:43 PM

Negative trust to you, OP.

People like you are the reason there is so much idiotic spam around here.

And account farming is highly unethical. Get a real job. This is supposed to be a forum, not a career.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
RowTwoCents

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:39:07 PM

Maybe he could be some kind of editor? For example I need some help with the spelling, grammar. Or maybe you could teach English to others. I belive there are more opportunities to get work as online tutor.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:43:30 PM

Why do people bother negging an obvious throwaway account?
shaw1

Activity: 504
Merit: 297

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:37:02 PM

@Parodium, obviously aimed my way.  Wink

I suppose that the reason I do it is to incentivize them to keep it as a throw away account, and to disallow the post count to be built up profitably.

I don't see how it hurts anything. It gets my point across to scammers, forces them to either not reuse an account, and go through more hassle, or have a negative strike on the record against them.

This way I cause them an (admittedly small) amount of hassle.
And creating work for scammers is, in my opinion, a fairly worthwhile hobby.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
OnionsBJ (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:20:49 AM

Hello everyone, I want to write some posts and earn money. I was working with someone who had a lot of accounts but recently they closed this business for some personal reasons and I would be really glad to write posts for you on daily basis or whatever your need is, I can adjust with that.

I have been writing around 100 posts per day with my previous master and would be able to write up to 100 per day.

100% privacy and professionalism is guaranteed because I have been trained with that, please drop me a PM so we can discuss it further.
had a lot of accounts : Typical example of account farming. I can not believe how a forum can be a center of money source. People like this (your previous master) are no useful for a good cause. They are ruining the forum value.

100 posts per day with my previous master: Seriously! I am interested to see your previous work. I can guarantee you that all those were spammy one line posts? Prove me wrong.

I never made a single spam post like you just did for no reason.
You know what is worst? You make comments even when you neither need work or want to work, you are killing your time by writing these shits and ours as we have to read these posts, so please avoid commenting when you are not interested.

By the way promoting gambling websites in your signature for penny is not good either, do you want others to loose money just because you can earn some cents?

Well, I agree that the work I am doing might not be the best in interest of the forum and it's benefits but I need to make a living and I cannot find a job so please don't mind and yes I really do not care what you think but I am just replying because I felt like doing so.

Negative trust to you, OP.

People like you are the reason there is so much idiotic spam around here.

And account farming is highly unethical. Get a real job. This is supposed to be a forum, not a career.

Thank you but I find no problem in writing for others and earning money which is better than scamming or doing anything like that.

Maybe he could be some kind of editor? For example I need some help with the spelling, grammar. Or maybe you could teach English to others. I belive there are more opportunities to get work as online tutor.

Would love to do that but honestly I could not find anyone who needs something like that.

Valid point, but we cannot control what others do or think, look and move along is the right choice.

Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:19:23 AM

@Parodium, obviously aimed my way.  Wink

I suppose that the reason I do it is to incentivize them to keep it as a throw away account, and to disallow the post count to be built up profitably.

I don't see how it hurts anything. It gets my point across to scammers, forces them to either not reuse an account, and go through more hassle, or have a negative strike on the record against them.

This way I cause them an (admittedly small) amount of hassle.
And creating work for scammers is, in my opinion, a fairly worthwhile hobby.

Your neg actually encourages them to ditch the account, and anybody involved in this type of business isn't going to care about a neg, because the neg refers to a service the people are actually looking for.
LookFarrTo

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:22:58 AM

OnionsBJ. have you tried sites liek fiverr, upwork, your local classified sites?
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:14:28 AM
Merited by shaw1 (1)

You wonder why? Let me tell you: If those accounts were not negged, the OP's "master" would still be in business and cheating bounties and campaigns and preventing genuine posters from getting slots. By the way, it is very obvious that OP isn't even posting from his real account. Perhaps he should avail the forum his real account so we know who he truly is. Don't be scared, you won't get the red design. Making 100 posts daily as the OP claims is really crazy spamming of the highest order.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:19:01 PM

You know what is worst? You make comments even when you neither need work or want to work, you are killing your time by writing these shits and ours as we have to read these posts, so please avoid commenting when you are not interested.

By the way promoting gambling websites in your signature for penny is not good either, do you want others to loose money just because you can earn some cents?

Well, I agree that the work I am doing might not be the best in interest of the forum and it's benefits but I need to make a living and I cannot find a job so please don't mind and yes I really do not care what you think but I am just replying because I felt like doing so.
Holy crap! The best ever advice I received so far from this forum.

Really! Can I see your posts from the previous works?

Don't worry about my time, I know very well how to manage it.

Let me decided what is good for me and what is bad for me. I especially do not need you to decided for me.

Good luck. But I tell you what, you are going through the wrong direction.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
OnionsBJ (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:13:14 PM

A little bump if anyone wants to hire me
SwaVeR

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:26:58 AM

Can you write for Bitcoin garden forum and few other crypto magazines ?

Pls contact me with your skype/gtalk/telegram/discord ID.. (why you are not accepting PM from newbies ?)
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:01:26 PM

If you are really good poster as you describe yourself, why you just don't join signature campaign/bounty? You can make really nice amount of money from it...
100 posts per day? It seems way too much. I don't believe that you can make 100 quality posts per day.
And even if someone will hire you, what guarantees you are offering?
Instead of being paid shill, I would friendly suggest to try some freelancing websites or write articles and get paid.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:21:30 PM

If you are really good poster as you describe yourself, why you just don't join signature campaign/bounty? You can make really nice amount of money from it...
100 posts per day? It seems way too much. I don't believe that you can make 100 quality posts per day.
And even if someone will hire you, what guarantees you are offering?
Instead of being paid shill, I would friendly suggest to try some freelancing websites or write articles and get paid.
The only people who would hire up this dude are the only ones who do need to spam out on the entire forum.Imagine that 100 post per day i dont even see for a good quality poster will able to reach out that qouta without the need of spamming. Creating 5-7 good post a day is considerable but do talk about 100? Then its an another story. I dont even see a reason why this service thread is being bumped.

brightcove

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

Do you provide press release on crypto blogs or magazine. Specially cointelegraph, what are your charges?
SwaVeR

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:56:02 AM

Can you write for Bitcoin garden forum and few other crypto magazines ?

Pls contact me with your skype/gtalk/telegram/discord ID.. (why you are not accepting PM from newbies ?)
Quoting my own post.

OP, please contact me with your telegram or skype ID. Thank you.
SherwoodP

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:30:29 AM

Are you interested in this job:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4932174.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: