Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:25:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make cash without investing?  (Read 6598 times)
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:48:29 AM

How can I earn cash without investing? Can I earn a thousand dollars without investing or buying first?
You dont. Lots of people incorporate cash with investment. Bounty hunts, faucets and airdrops needs time and effort thus you need to invest things 2 things before you can earn money. We cant simply earn something without even doing anything.
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:51:31 AM

may, bounty and airdrop into a good way out if you want to look for earnings without investment and without large capital. many people begin to go into the bounty and certainly many of them are already generating even greater than what could be obtained from investments.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:51:59 AM

You may join in any bounty campaign here in this forum to earn crypto currencies without investing. Once you receive the crypto then you can transfer that to fiat. There are many people does this and earning some amount for their daily life expenses and there are people who earns bit more than that. You need to be at least a junior member to take part in bounty campaigns.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:55:52 AM

To earn thousands of dollars with investing or buying, you can join bounty campaigns. Just want to set your expectation that it will not be possible on your rank right now. You need to be at lease a full member or Sr. member to get that amount of money. It should also be a good bounty and you need to work for them from start to finish for you to get the full reward. Joining at the  mid-late part of the campaign can lessen your chances of getting a thousand dollars. The first step for you is to improve your rank. You earnings will also increase when that happens.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:57:22 AM

How can I earn cash without investing? Can I earn a thousand dollars without investing or buying first?

You can earn cash by providing services or product for cryptocurrencies, or you can participate in airdrops and bounty campaigns to make some money.

BitcoVast

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:19:58 AM

many avenues, you can become an airdrop and bounty participant. but to earn a thousand dollars in a short time seems very difficult. usually airdrop and bounty takes a long time, and not up to a thousand dollars
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:24:29 AM

There are faucets, airdrop, bounty, and of course you can help project translation, but this is usually fierce competition.
Please don't recommend people to earn coins from the faucet it wastes your time and the site just pays you a penny I believe only small of them still exists such a freebitcoin. Anyway participating in airdrop or bounty is a good way you can get a lot of money if the project that you've promoted is successful. Another way is improving your skill especially in programming, designs, writing, etc since these fields are the most in-demand job in this industry.
cryptonad

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:26:58 AM

You can earn cash through crypto by participating in airdrops and bounties. You can convert your reward token to btc then to fiat through exchange. Ofcourse you can earn thousand of dollars if you are active in bounty campaign specially if you are a high ranked forum user.
almaerk08

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:33:37 AM

If you dont want to do investments and use your money from your pocket, joining bounty campaigns is another way to make money. But of course you need to invest your time and your effort. It is not given free of course, we need to work for that.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:46:17 AM

Best way to make cash without investing is that you start doing bounty campaign. I would recommend you to wear signature for some project, but try find some which pay weekly in bitcoin or coin that already listed, because if you take signature from ICO that still in presale , you will need to wait long time to get coin or maybe they become scam and you will get nothing at all. But first try to get atleast Member rank, because in most campaign you can't participate with Jr. Member rank.
gerbas

Activity: 581

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:47:02 AM

For me, the easiest way to earn cash in cryptocurrency world is by joining an airdrop.
Here, we don't need to do so much effort to earn the coins. but this way it would be hard if you wish to get thousands of dollars.
Godparticles

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:00:00 AM

I think anything will only pay off if it is paid. If you do not want to invest through money, then you will have to spend a lot of your time and experience, you can choose to do bounty tasks or join shorts to get tokens.
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:22:08 AM

One can earn money in crypto without investing. All thats needed is good writing skills for promoting good campaigns, insight into the technicalities of the subject you are writing about, so little sharpening of your knowledge by reading and upgrading yourself. This can be achieved by writing comments, making videos, promoting by positive feed back or creating blogs, all you need is to get into bounty campaigns and grab a good one which will fetch you money provided you do justice to the campaign.
pilsnerlove

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:15:29 AM

There are a few ways, you can work for the company on a freelance level, take part in bounties / airdrops. It really depends on how deep and how much you want to earn out of crypto.

If you are looking for a cool platform, look into Crowdholding, they are a co-creation platform were you log in, give feedback to tasks and earn tokens for your feedback. I prefer it to bounties and airdrops because I feel I am contributing more rather than just spamming social media sites. They have over 30 crypto projects on there as well, so plenty to do and earn!

https://www.crowdholding.com
kyukielou

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:25:23 AM

Doing bounty campaigns is a way to earn cash without investing money. Through bounty payouts we can trade in on the market and earn cash. All we need to invest is time and internet data. Make sense right.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:54:42 PM

If you dont have the money to invest you can join in their signature campaigns post on their thread until the end of the ico then wait for the distribution of the rewards then wait to be listed on exchange then you can sell it to have money.
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:02:08 PM

Yes, it's possible. Get a job and you will make cash. It's take effort and time though. Here in crypto world, as you maybe aware already, you can joined several bounty campaigns. One example is signature campaign. You just need to post constructive comments and end of the ICO, you will be rewarded.  Good luck. Smiley

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:09:02 PM

If you dont want to do investments and use your money from your pocket, joining bounty campaigns is another way to make money. But of course you need to invest your time and your effort. It is not given free of course, we need to work for that.
Knowledge is very important for you to have profit without investing money, bounty campaign is a one of great source of profit but of course if you don't know how to done it you will be not qualified for the payment. Also don't expect to make easy money without working hard on it, just keep on working and money will come for your.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:11:00 PM

Yes its possible. In crypto world you can earn money without even investing. In fact there are several ways. One way is joining airdrops. Another way is joining bounty campaigns. When you complete the task in a campaign you will be rewarded with their token that you can sell afterwards in exchanges. So you earn something without investing.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:11:47 PM

You will still have to invest time and effort though because as far as I can remember you won't earn anything if you don't put an effort into it yet when it comes to investments or earning money there are a lot of options that you can try in order to earn without investing from your pocket. The best examples are bounty hunting which is like working as a free lancer and doing tasks for bounty campaigns.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: