Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:19:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make cash without investing?  (Read 6604 times)
cryptobrzy

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:27:33 PM

The beat way to make money from cryptocurrencies without making an investment is to spend time completing tasks in form of bounty campaigns for different new cryptocurrency projects. This tasks give new projects more exposure through blogging social media promotions and other means like referrals.
On the flip side, bounty hunters are rewarded for their time with the projects tokens or with Ethereum.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
CaptainCaptcha

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:32:49 PM

Well, if you work doing bounty campaigns you may get into the cryptocurrency market without investing your own money, on bounties you generally do promotion tasks for ICO projects, after some time you get paid in the form of tokens that are later listed on exchanges most of the times.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:37:14 PM

Yes you can be able to make some money without actual investment but it might not be that much. Look for bounties with a large pool and join to make some money

ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:38:20 PM

This is possible making cash without investing but do not expect a huge of profit. If joining bounty with good reward you can make money. In everything you wanted to earn money be determined in crypto their is opportunity to earn.
Participating in bounty and airdrop campaigns is a great way to get money without investing. The market is unstable and many projects are not successful so participants need to study the project.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:41:54 PM

How can I earn cash without investing? Can I earn a thousand dollars without investing or buying first?
Participating in bountis make this thing possible. Participants doesn't need to invest just to participste and at the end of thr project they will be eligible for the rewards if they were able to comply with the required tasks for them to do in various campaigns within a bounty.
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:43:44 PM

Through bounty.

If you're referring that "without investing money" then the bounty is your solution because you will only waste time and effort to those posts to finish the tasks on each campaign.
There are also faucets that is really free but it's an impossible way to earn huge profits.

Gambling also exists, but it's a 50 - 50 situation so it's a no for me, unless you have a huge money.
Airdrop is just a strategy to gain more investors, i don't trust some tokens from it to become profitable.

If it's non-related crypto, you should find a job to make a cash.  Cheesy

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:48:28 PM

There is no way you will not invest before earning from this space. It is not just about investing you money alone that you would say you gave invested. You can as well invest your time and effort.
ganesh10

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:49:49 PM

First of all, I would recommend to avoid faucets, I think they don't even give that much of a reward, airdrops and bounties on the other hand, are really good and reliable options at the moment, especially bounty campaigns.
gulagguh

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:52:28 PM

the only way to get cash is to follow the airdrop and bounty, i think there is no other way, more projects will follow more rewards that we will receive, and the opportunity to sell them at high prices more and more
Phunke

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:55:28 PM

Full participations in airdrops and bounties, hop into blogging social media websites that pay, examples, Steemit.com (the mother of them all) biograffi its an app qunqun an app also belacam.com they all reward you for contents and interactions on their website and app.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:58:17 PM

You can earn cash thru joining BOunty/Airdrop tokens but you should do alot of efforts and hardwork. But if you have spare money to invest then make a habbit to save one and accumulate.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:00:07 PM

It's certainly possible, but extremely short cited.

Depending upon how strong your social media presence is and your ability to choose strong projects, you can do this in as little as a month to as long as 6 months.
Typically, airdrops pay horribly and aren't worth your time.
For bounty programs, signature, media content, and translation campaigns pay a lot while facebook, twitter, and telegram pays little.
by combining the right kind of campaign with a strong project, you can earn a lot of tokens from a valuable company.
You can then, of course, sell those for btc, then sell your btc for fiat and cash out.

But, here's the thing: then what?
Yay? an extra thousand dollars?

Nah, you should be keeping it and using it to build up capital and the overall value of your assets.
In investing, it takes money to make money and it has an exponential effect.
The moment you cash out you kill all of that.

rapsonic1337

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:47:53 PM

you can participate in airdrops and bounty to which it gives tokens as a reward and can be sold, but I think bounty is a lot more profitable in earnings and is an accurate way to get money.
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:34:53 AM

How can I earn cash without investing? Can I earn a thousand dollars without investing or buying first?
There is no easy way to earn. You have to work hard if you want to earn a thousand. Yes you can earn without investing or buying cryptocurrencies. You can join bounty campaign, airdrop and faucets but it will take a lot of time especially when waiting for the distribution of bounty rewards. Also, it depends on your rank in this forum, for signature campaign, you can get higher stakes. Social media campaign can help you also.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:39:48 AM

I think there's a lot of bounties you can join at, there are also some giveaways from newly made project, website or apps that are using cryptocurrencies. I've been there too when I haven't got anything to start with. but its hard to start with nothing so if you can provide then it would be better

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:55:56 AM

I also earn cash from crypto without any investment because i do signature bounty campaign jobs and when i got my bounty reward i sell them but i also keep token for future used, it is not also easy but it is my only way to be involve in crypto.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:00:52 AM

The only way to earn cash without investing money is to participate in bounties. If you are a bit lucky then you can definitely earn a lot by participating in signature, blog/article, and youtube bounties.

dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:02:44 AM

My main method of making money here in cryptocurrency without investing is participating bounty campaigns. I have been joining bounty campaigns for a while now and I have been making good money out of it. You don't have to spend anything just your time, effort and a lot of dedication.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:29:24 AM

mate i think how you will earn token without investing. it goes like this mate. you will join bounty campaign like social media campaign, social media campaigns compost of facebook, twitter, telegram, youtube, reddit. you can join there and promote there projects on social media. or you can also join the so called signature campaign, this campaign is you are promoting the said projects on this forum by simple replying threads or posting something that can help to this forum while wearing there signature depends on your rank. or you can join also as a translator to the said project, translation campaign is you are translating there white paper or what ever they want you to translate with your local language, like for example you are translating the white paper to Chinese, Russian, Filipino, ETC. depends on what language you know. this all, i was said campaigns you will earn coins/token without investing something. enjoy your bounty hunt mate and goodluck.

Very well said mate, it's a complete guide for those who want to earn here in crypto without investing any amount but they need to invest their time and effort participating also in signature campaign is not as easy you need to read the forum well and thoroughly understand their projects so you can came up a quality posts that help promote your project.
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:59:16 AM

Many things you can follow in the crypto world, you can take part in bounty projects, you can join the signature campaign, social media campaigns and more to make lots of money without investing. But you have to be smart in choosing a project because there are several scam projects so you have to be careful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: