Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:34:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make cash without investing?  (Read 6602 times)
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:31:58 PM

Some have tried to get from the airdrop and bounty, but now not so promising. You can buy tools of crypto miners to get money from crypto or try play faucet on some sites but it is very sad.

Airdrop is no longer profitable, but I think the bounty is still reliable. If you have good skills in making content or videos, joining the content creation bounty will be profitable.
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:47:47 PM

It won’t be easy by your rank, but You can translate for the projects, it’s paid very well, or increase the rank till higher level and take participation in Following projects.

maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:50:48 PM

if I am alone by participating in the campaign bounty to earn income with anger, because with the campaign bounty we can all get results and capital for investment.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

How can I earn cash without investing? Can I earn a thousand dollars without investing or buying first?
[/quote
Yes, by joining in bounty campaign there you can earn bitcoin even without investment you must do is answering the given topic in the forum and wait for the campaign is finished after that you earn bitcoin. Easily you can earn bitcoin even without investment.
zingspeed123

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

You can participate in Airdrop programs and bounty campaigns. Here you can get the token for free and you can sell them off in cash.It's free and you do not need to invest or buy anything
DraGoN7b

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:13:44 PM

Oh, yes, I also dream of earning bitcoins without investing money. But I think that it is impossible to obtain without investing money.
FeverMore23

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

Everyone can make cash without investing with the use of participating in a lot of bounty campaign. There are a lot of bounty campaign. There are social media campaign, signature campaign, blog and media campaign and etc. The easiest way to earn money is to participate in social media campaign which requires you to promote the project of a bounty. I would suggest you to look for into the bounty section.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:20:36 PM

Do bounties. They don't require any investment. I think this is the best way to make cash without investing.

oyeade56

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:21:03 PM

Just need to create a Bitcointalk account, join bounty campaigns and Participate in the available campaigns there like Social media campaigns which comprises of; Facebook campaign, twitter and the likes
angohanta

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

You can try to participate in bounty programs and airdrops offered by new projects. You might not get thousands, but they sure do offer a good amount of coins that you can sell once it hits exchanges.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:26:47 PM

How can I earn cash without investing? Can I earn a thousand dollars without investing or buying first?

You can earn it but you must spend a lot a time to get a thousand dollars without investing of course. If you talk about making many on crypto there's a many ways to get it, maybe you can start earn from faucet for easy way or you can take a look to bounty program in other side board on this forum. On bounty program you can easy earning from each campaign like a social media campaign, but it's take a lot time so you must be patient to get your result from your work

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:29:33 PM

Today, if we take into account what is happening now with a system that does not want to pay anything at all, I think that investing in projects that are clearly not going to pay you this time is not possible. Very soon, however, we will face great problems if the situation does not change
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

The only way in earning money without investment in cryptocurrency is participation in bounty campaigns. There are many people who have been earning a handsome money from bounty campaigns. You can participate in any bounty campaigns like facebook, twitter, telegram, translation, airdrop, signature, and you will get tokens in return. I have also been making money from bounty campaigns.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:34:15 PM

if you want $ 1,000 without investing in Crypto, of course you can do it, please join the bounty or airdrop program and wait a few months so you can make that money, but if you want a fast process, of course you have to invest and start trading on the market, maybe that way you can produce maximum results.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
dedocry

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:39:19 PM

if you want $ 1,000 without investing in Crypto, of course you can do it, please join the bounty or airdrop program and wait a few months so you can make that money, but if you want a fast process, of course you have to invest and start trading on the market, maybe that way you can produce maximum results.

No. you can't do it now.
Show me the possibility to earn 1000 usd without investing now? without high rank on the forum?
you can forget about twitter and facebook

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
susi02

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

One way to get money without investing is by participating in the bounty campaign, in return you will get tokens as prizes and can be sold into cash . But to get a thousand dollars you must join various kinds of campaigns and keep in mind also how to fill them correct and the distribution of prizes also takes a relatively long time, sometimes it's up to 3 months
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 03:24:20 PM

Of course you can. There are many ways you can make money without the initial capital in this market. You can participate in the bounty campaign at this forum. It is very useful and can bring high income to you. Bounty campaign can take several weeks or 1 month and 2 months to complete the task. Then you can get your money. But you know how to choose good projects. The amount of bonus you get sometimes is huge.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:02:39 PM

A thousand dollars without having to invest?
One way to raise in the gift campaign. If I only send it to the bounties program in my opinion it's long to get a thousand dollars.
It's better if you buy first.
Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:07:06 PM

It is easy to make cash without investing. Just join the signature camp were you just need to give positive comment on some post and promote or endorse the project to the market. Strictly follow the requirement and date of task reporting. In few weeks, you can earn stakes to be converted to tokens without investing any amount.
agree with what you are talking about, that is by participating in promoting through the forum and must obey the rules that have been made, do not waste having to comment well and clearly not originally must match the theme or topic being discussed
Endorphinity

Activity: 378

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:13:48 PM

It is very difficult to earn without investment. I think that you have already understood this. I also thought before that I can make quick money without investing money. But I did not manage to earn quickly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: