Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:54:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Politicians get a universal income we the people want 1  (Read 106 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:11:44 PM

We face many penalties from the so called EU gangsters  SO why haven't we done some back ?..
Because those so called bum leaders who bum my taxes for their wages those type are getting a free ride on all of our backs ..

Well get off my back you pee wee hermans you have sucked my money enough and your families can buzz off ..
UNIVERSAL INCOME   or no deal  Wink..

You get free monies we the peoples will get it..
Tell you a story ..I was a child brought some sweets in School was not allowed so the teacher said if your eating 1 you must give the whole class 1 ..
The teacher done it to me thinking i would say OH i will spit it out  Cheesy Cheesy..

I never i give ALL MY SWEETS AWAY   so everyone could have one  and it made me HAPPY Wink Cheesy Cheesy..
The teacher was GOBSMACKED..

So if Politicians get FREE MONIES we the people want 10K universal income a starting point to live ..Remember the class share your sweets..
WELL I SHARED MY SWEETS ..

Ed Miliband on universal basic income - BBC Newsnight - YouTube
Video for ed miliband universal basic income▶ 5:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccZ53UVhYxk
20 Feb 2018 - Uploaded by BBC Newsnight
Kirsty Wark is joined by former Labour leader Ed Miliband to discuss the idea of a universal basic income

I said 7K but ed thinks 10k  BUT yes 10k i agree considering the politicians get 100k and all the trimmings ..
WE WANT A UNIVERSAL INCOME ..Or we bring in laws to lower your wages plus no bribes plus no making a second income while serving your peoples ..
Plus 10 years we want to see your bank accounts after you leave office in case of bribes and tax fiddles ..

We the people put you in to serve us NOT THE QUEEN    YOU RATS Angry Angry..
DIVIDE AND CONQUER < The Islam crazy to divide and conquer < To feed the RATS our monies as they see fit to spend <RATS..
Money VAMPIRES   1 punch and they go to sleep ..<Oh boy i hate those lot so much..
Don't worry not enough to spend time in jail for though < BUT if i ever lost the PLOT it be you i be coming for < NOT POOR MARY in a shop..

See i know who caused all this madness those Islams don't..They blame poor mary because they are PUSSIES ..
Me i would blame a politician me not poor mary..

But you shouldn't do no terror just tell them to FUCK OFF..But some feel they have no choice     but blame poor mary when poor mary done nothing
it was the politicians blame them if you feel the need  After all i am only telling the truth ..
Poor mary doesn't make the rules the leaders do The queen and her crew..

Like lord Adonis saying it's HER MAJ government   not the peoples  Angry Angry..
Well you 2 get out of MY COUNTRY << GERMANS  < Use us a slaves  FACT  sent over from Germany to hold us as slaves the British FACT..

Film shows Queen Elizabeth giving Nazi salute as a child - YouTube
Video for The queen hitler salute▶ 3:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL5sOKP5Aqw
20 Jul 2015 - Uploaded by CBS This Morning
Buckingham Palace wants to know who leaked a video from Queen Elizabeth's family archives. The Sun ..

What do Royals do?   use us a slaves for their gain ..
So why can't we have a universal income like they do   ROBOTS can do the work..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: