Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You have crypto but no fiat but need loan? MoneyToken is here to help you  (Read 118 times)
meejay (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:24:06 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 01:57:39 PM by meejay

Hi there,

Me and my family have been into hard times after I lose my job last year. I had invested in cryptocurrency first at that specific time I lose my job. Marketcap was low and BTC was priced at $2500 when I first get in. There were times I had to create funds to pay bills upto now. So I had exchanged my crypto assets at times to recover those immediate expenses since my credit score was really bad and no bank would give me loan. I had established my own company and needed even more funds then. It was a sad but must decision I made those times cashing out at either loss or less. If I would keep my crypto assets as of then (and trade sometime) my portfolio would have been better for sure. If you have crypto assets and need a loan then MoneyToken is what you need. MoneyToken is a financial ecosystem based on blockchain which provide a Lending Platform to its users together with other features like Decentralized Exchange and MTC a stable coin.

Yesterday I just did my lesson on MoneyToken ICO and convinced that I have to invest in it. Since ICO is live till June 2nd I wanted to give you information regarding this promising ICO. They accept KYC at the same time and I have to admit that my KYC experience was very smooth and fast. Token price is amazing with $0.005. Softcap which was $3 million had been achieved and the total raised amount at the moment is $27.169.151. Hardcap has been determined as $41,5 million. I have experienced a fast and smooth KYC with only delays during 4 BTC network confirmations yesterday. So if you would like to invest into MoneyToken ICO you could do it before the public sale closes.

Just check the below links for detailed information:
https://moneytoken.com/
https://moneytoken.com/doc/MoneyTokenWP_ENG.pdf?ver=1.01
https://moneytoken.com/doc/onepager-eng.pdf?ver=1.01

Kind regards,

ncryptorai

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:37:15 PM

If you have crypto and no fiat and need money, sell some crypto.
If you need a loan and have no income or assets (property, etc.) then you shouldn't take out a loan.
meejay (OP)

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:05:14 PM

If you have crypto and no fiat and need money, sell some crypto.

If you sell at these ATL's then you might lose a lot lol. Wait for over $20k then you sell your BTC. If you have good positions in alts especially these days, then you might have many multipliers coming from them against fiat too.

Recommendation 1: Selling at loss is something you need to avoid in crypto
Recommendation 2: Investing in the right ICO is something else you would do to gain many multipliers
Recommendation 3: Do your own research before investing in anything

If you need a loan and have no income or assets (property, etc.) then you shouldn't take out a loan.

You are absolutely right but this project is not limited to my case. You might have any kind of income and still need a loan and would like to keep your crypto assets. Imagine this.

Kind regards,

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:46:48 AM

I think now in this bear market that has been prolonged, many people are on the edge and they need to pay bills and emergency stuff but don't want to liquidate their crypto holdings in case a bull run happens and their portfolios go up again. I am in this position now so taking out a crypto loan form a good company is a very viable option right now. I like the way MT wants to list on big exchanges first before it distributes our tokens to ensure more liquidity and not everyone just dumping on little exchanges to crash the price. Anyone selling under 5 cents would be out of their minds right now. It's a chance to get good innings on this one. Personally, 10-40 cents would be a good target if it gets on Binance, nothing less.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
meejay (OP)

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:37:50 AM

I think now in this bear market that has been prolonged, many people are on the edge and they need to pay bills and emergency stuff but don't want to liquidate their crypto holdings in case a bull run happens and their portfolios go up again. I am in this position now so taking out a crypto loan form a good company is a very viable option right now. I like the way MT wants to list on big exchanges first before it distributes our tokens to ensure more liquidity and not everyone just dumping on little exchanges to crash the price. Anyone selling under 5 cents would be out of their minds right now. It's a chance to get good innings on this one. Personally, 10-40 cents would be a good target if it gets on Binance, nothing less.

Agree! Bull run would be near or close but we need funds anyway. Moneytoken appears to be reliable and ready in terms of legal issues to be operable globally. They do care about the investors and the price of IMT. Listing on Binance is a good move and releasing tokens afterwards is even better to satisfy investors needs. I am not sure what to do with the coins when it hits the exchange. Although they were not able to make it to Hardcap it was close. Since there were no hype about the project we would observe flipping when it reaches the exchange.

Regards,

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:19:37 PM

I hope in a few weeks when they declare the exchanges that MONEYTOKEN will be listed on will make people act wisely and accordingly. We have IMT token and would like to see it preserved and grow organically over time with the demand. I wanted to ask will we be able to lend out IMT token and earn an interest on it just like Borrowers borrow and pay interest? I need to check that out and read more of the whitepaper I think tonight or ask my Wife to read when she has time. It is a very good token though and I look forward to seeing it listed in the near future.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
meejay (OP)

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:09:50 PM

I hope in a few weeks when they declare the exchanges that MONEYTOKEN will be listed on will make people act wisely and accordingly. We have IMT token and would like to see it preserved and grow organically over time with the demand. I wanted to ask will we be able to lend out IMT token and earn an interest on it just like Borrowers borrow and pay interest? I need to check that out and read more of the whitepaper I think tonight or ask my Wife to read when she has time. It is a very good token though and I look forward to seeing it listed in the near future.

Good question and I think I have to look for the answer for your question since I still haven't decided on what to do with IMT I have. Flipping a part of it would be wise in any case. Thus I would be able to take profit and find the opportunity to invest in some alts which are ar ridiculously low prices at the moment. They might dip a bit more if BTC continues to grow.

Regards,

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: