Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 60 bounty in 2 hours/day?  (Read 22738 times)
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:46:59 PM

Believe me ,experience is never going to be same for everybody and the fact is my experience is few of the bounty managers you listed was bad experience starting from bountyplatform ,I never had good experience on there after joining three different type of bounties and none paid so the ones I had good luck with are bountyhive and bountycloud

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:50:49 PM

Thank you for visiting   Grin
I am also a Bounty Hunters (BH), also not a novice (new step through this stage =)) I know the difficulties that BHs encounter when there are too many campaigns on the forum.This article is intended primarily for forum novice members and making money from bounty campaigns. The amount of bounty can be earned only by participating in social campaigns.
+) Choose a good project: you can refer to this article in my topic
     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3559411.0
+) The biggest difficulty is managing large workloads with a lot of projects (50 - 70 projects with me) especially campaigns like to share daily. The solution for you is the platform management, support for bounty campaigns will help you minimize the time to weekly reports. I will list the platforms that I know for you:
1) Bountyhive (https://bountyhive.io/): Very popular, the downside is too many people know so full slot very fast. Automatically calculates the stakes at the end of the campaign
2) Bountyplatform (https://bountyplatform.io/): Especially good to manage and update the new bounty but the disadvantages still have to report on the forum
3) Bounty0x (https://alpha.bounty0x.io): Very good many good campaigns can be found here
4) BountyHunter (https://bountyhunter.club): not many current projects (01)
5) IcoReward (https://icoreward.com): about 11 projects
6) Bountyportals (http://app.bountyportals.com): quite a few current projects (5)
7) Tokengo (https://tokengoplatform.com): The new ICO platform, currently has 1 campaign.
Cool Tokensuite (https://www.bountysuite.com/: - One of the most reliable bounty manager of the forum development. There are about 20 projects running
9) Bounty.Global: You should see it, the outstanding feature is that the project deployed in very short time from 1-2 weeks. You can get rewards quickly,  about ~ 10 projects
Hope my sharing helps you, wish you many BTC, ETH ... from the bounty campaign  Grin

In my opinion, as many as 60 bounties in two hours per day are crazy in crypto currencies. It is difficult to put which trust is trustworthy and which is just a fake bounty. I sometimes find it difficult to determine which bounty campaign is really suitable. Even though I am not a beginner but the crypto currency conditions which tend to decrease and the number of ICO frauds makes trust in crypto currencies decline. But from some of the platforms mentioned above, I prefer to join the bounty campaign in bountyhive or bountyplatform. I have already proven that the two bounty platforms benefit me even though the time is not necessarily certain because the crypto currency condition is indeed bad.

▔▔▔▔▔
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:53:06 PM

60 bounties in 2 hours / day? that in my opinion is very crazy, does it not enter your friend's spammer account? I can't imagine your social media account only contains news about ico
It seems and also it makes no sense to work on such a number of bounties within 2 hours because social media like Facebook and Twitter are stinging vulnerable when posting status / tweets and 60 bounties in 2 hours seems to be able to temporarily lock both accounts
well, Facebook now don't block much , but Twitter is very strictly bans all who advocate the ico , and indeed I do not see now sense in doing a social network as the earnings are very small

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:59:47 PM

60 bounties in 2 hours / day? that in my opinion is very crazy, does it not enter your friend's spammer account? I can't imagine your social media account only contains news about ico
It seems and also it makes no sense to work on such a number of bounties within 2 hours because social media like Facebook and Twitter are stinging vulnerable when posting status / tweets and 60 bounties in 2 hours seems to be able to temporarily lock both accounts
well, Facebook now don't block much , but Twitter is very strictly bans all who advocate the ico , and indeed I do not see now sense in doing a social network as the earnings are very small
if the social media bounty has become a natural thing because we can join in several projects, and indeed the results are not big, so it was tricked by participating in many bounty social media projects.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:01:11 PM

Believe me ,experience is never going to be same for everybody and the fact is my experience is few of the bounty managers you listed was bad experience starting from bountyplatform ,I never had good experience on there after joining three different type of bounties and none paid so the ones I had good luck with are bountyhive and bountycloud
I heard a lot about the Bountyhive platform but I have never participated in the bounty which is organized on the platforms.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:06:54 PM

This is very difficult  task to manage 60 this much of bounty and within 2 hours. But, here in the post you  have mentioned different bounty management platform where it is possible but may take more than 2 hours. Most of the time most of the project haven't paid for your work. So, there is no means to work for this much bounty. So, I always choose the legit one and work for it.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 04:08:58 PM

I have also been through 60 bounties two hours per day. But that also is a fun. In the beginning, when i entered into cryptocurrency world, the market was very good and also the bounties so i  used to have fun doing them.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:29:23 PM

I don't think I can afford to do so many bounty projects in a short time. Thank you for the info on the bounty platform that you shared, this really helped me. but too much of the bounty done for me is both troublesome and confusing. it's better to follow a few bounties but what you think is best to follow.

hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 04:33:55 PM

Thank you for visiting   Grin
I am also a Bounty Hunters (BH), also not a novice (new step through this stage =)) I know the difficulties that BHs encounter when there are too many campaigns on the forum.This article is intended primarily for forum novice members and making money from bounty campaigns. The amount of bounty can be earned only by participating in social campaigns.
+) Choose a good project: you can refer to this article in my topic
     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3559411.0
+) The biggest difficulty is managing large workloads with a lot of projects (50 - 70 projects with me) especially campaigns like to share daily. The solution for you is the platform management, support for bounty campaigns will help you minimize the time to weekly reports. I will list the platforms that I know for you:
1) Bountyhive (https://bountyhive.io/): Very popular, the downside is too many people know so full slot very fast. Automatically calculates the stakes at the end of the campaign
2) Bountyplatform (https://bountyplatform.io/): Especially good to manage and update the new bounty but the disadvantages still have to report on the forum
3) Bounty0x (https://alpha.bounty0x.io): Very good many good campaigns can be found here
4) BountyHunter (https://bountyhunter.club): not many current projects (01)
5) IcoReward (https://icoreward.com): about 11 projects
6) Bountyportals (http://app.bountyportals.com): quite a few current projects (5)
7) Tokengo (https://tokengoplatform.com): The new ICO platform, currently has 1 campaign.
Cool Tokensuite (https://www.bountysuite.com/: - One of the most reliable bounty manager of the forum development. There are about 20 projects running
9) Bounty.Global: You should see it, the outstanding feature is that the project deployed in very short time from 1-2 weeks. You can get rewards quickly,  about ~ 10 projects
Hope my sharing helps you, wish you many BTC, ETH ... from the bounty campaign  Grin

I once pursued quantity too, and tried to work with as many different bounty campaigns as possible, but now I came to the conclusion that this is inefficient and stupid. The fact is that there are too many fraudulent or unsuccessful projects on the market where you cannot earn anything. Therefore, to participate in them makes no sense. Moreover, such a large amount of work will inevitably have a negative impact on its quality, and neither your employer nor you yourself need this. It is better to take a closer look at the choice of bounty campaigns and get a decent reward for your quality work.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:39:15 PM

I don't think I can afford to do so many bounty projects in a short time. Thank you for the info on the bounty platform that you shared, this really helped me. but too much of the bounty done for me is both troublesome and confusing. it's better to follow a few bounties but what you think is best to follow.
Have you received any payments from the platform? I do not use bounty platforms because I have often been told that platforms do not giving payments

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:44:38 PM

Have you received any payments from the platform? I do not use bounty platforms because I have often been told that platforms do not giving payments
The fact is that today it is very difficult to name the projects, whose bounty companies would bring at least some profit. In most cases, the price of coins is much lower than the prices of the Eco company after listing. And since the projects are not going to Hard Cap, then, accordingly, the reward may be reduced due to changed conditions.
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:20:12 PM

Bounty hunters are greatly helped by the existence of a bounty website internally or a bounty list from Bitcointalk, one of which is bounty.cool which always updates the latest bounty.
ayi nora

Activity: 244

Blue0x.com

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:52:08 PM

Thank you for the information you provided, this is very useful for my knowledge, before I did not know that, there are so many bounty platforms, I will research one by one, which is easier to do, with news like, I will personally improve my performance in bounty, to get lots of altcoin tokens.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 07:17:38 PM

thanks for the very complete and exhaustive guide, however i focus only on the signature campaigns and i prefer to choose them on icobench
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:24:45 PM

I do not think that participating in 60 bounty campaigns is good for you or for ICOs.
You are just spammer and nobody cares in your oppinion, so you have no value for ICOs.

AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 08:41:28 PM

There was a time when i have 20 bounties per day and it was tiring. Considering i have my desk job and bounty was my second job after work. I was so excited back then and too naive not thinking I should have picked few projects to promote. Now i have many shit coins in my wallet and for me it's not worth it and it's taking a toll on my body and social life.
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:15:28 PM

Bounty campaigns have become less popular and this is good. From a large number of bounty campaigns eyes hurt. Better a small number of projects, but better quality.  Smiley
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:00:39 AM

I guess you only talk about twitter or facebook tasks here.  Wink
Cause you won't be able to translate, write articles or make youtube Videos for 60 projects in 2 hours.  Grin

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:28:47 AM

There was a time when i have 20 bounties per day and it was tiring. Considering i have my desk job and bounty was my second job after work. I was so excited back then and too naive not thinking I should have picked few projects to promote. Now i have many shit coins in my wallet and for me it's not worth it and it's taking a toll on my body and social life.

Wow ? 20 bounties plus a stable job ?  Thats indeed really tiring  . if i have a regulat job outside , i dont think that i can do bounty anymore  but you , you still manage to work effectively on both sides  .  bounties before was more worth it and you shouldnt regret because your efforts are not wasted but now ,  i suggest stop abusing your body because the rewards are not worth it anymore  .
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:38:38 AM

Thanks for sharing. But i don't like them because i have never received any payment from them. Waiting for some review.

True. They are trying to be the bitcointalk bounties of this forum but they will not succeed. Those platforms only have a few projects that they could have made by their own to have a history that will attract more potential customers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: