Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scams  (Read 4020 times)
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?

That depends entirely on the project itself, the integrity of the developing team behind the project,
the way they deliver, and then their reasons as to why this is the case and if they give concrete proofs
that there is progress happening. But whatever the case is, since you invested, then just wait. Anyway
if it is a scam you already lost and if it really isn't then you may get a lot of profits. Just let this be a
lesson and be more careful next time when investing.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:40:39 PM

I think it's still normal cause some project need months to be able to list their token on any exchange. For example if you know about BuzzShow ICO project, it ended for months but for now GLDY token of BuzzShow is not listed on any exchange yet but seem like it's not a scam project Cheesy. You'd better wait a little bit more cause maybe it's a long term project Grin

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:52:19 PM

Unfortunately there're too many scams nowadays. Some scams don't even distribute tokens, just collect investors money and disappear clearing all their traces. There was a good example of exit-scam showed by Savedroid project. They just showed how easy is to fool all the investors and become a scam. So all you need is to be very selective when investing in a new project.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:07:23 AM

Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?
be patient, many ICO's are have trouble to get listed in big exchange especially, they have to pay a lot of money to listing in exchanger..
When it comes to anything related to that of the internet and the crypto currencies, you cannot expect that all the projects or the transactions or even the exchanges and the crypto currencies which you will be dealing with are free of scam.

There are scammers around the world and that their only motive is to grab your money. You need to keep yourself away from such scams yourself by having enough of the knowledge regarding the things.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:16:49 AM

2.5 months is not the longest waiting for the token growth, perhaps the team has problems with listing on major exchanges, you need to check their website and roadmap, or talk to the developers of the project in the chat. If the team is quite quiet and does not answer the questions of participants and investors and has not posted news about the project in social networks for a long time, then the probability of this Scam project will be 99%.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:37:02 AM

It could be very normal for the ICO projects to take some time. But now a days the process is faster if they pay good fees to the exchanger. So it all depends on how they are making the progress in terms of listing.

And off course as we are in the crypto space then we shouldn't be believing this all the time. If the time is over the head then that could be really troubling thing. You need to at least have a proof whether they have made the application or not.
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:44:39 AM

The answer is still vague for this, it can be yes or no.
The longer the coins to get listed in market doesn't always a scam.
So we can't make the longer time for a coin to get listed in an exchange to be the biggest parameter that the coin is a scam.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:49:53 AM

The answer is still vague for this, it can be yes or no.
The longer the coins to get listed in market doesn't always a scam.
So we can't make the longer time for a coin to get listed in an exchange to be the biggest parameter that the coin is a scam.
May I ask you something? What coins are you referring to? Hmm, don't panic. It takes a long wait to be sure that your coins are being listed. Wait for more months for you to know if it's a scam or not. Because not every coins who are take a long time before listing is a scam it takes a time.
RajaCripto

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:01:57 AM

Try you become more patient, 2.5 months it just a minute, do not be too quick to draw a conclusion scam. I am still waiting for a token which until now the price in idex is very cheap even the price -85% of the price of ICO
Ekosistim

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:03:34 AM

maybe yes, or maybe their Project didnt meet the requirment like roadmap plan, lets say that Project was failed, so never ever will be have a value token.

FINANCEX || THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
━ ⋄❖⋄ PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN : ICO WEBSITE || Join NOW!!! ⋄❖⋄ ━ (https://ico.financex.io/)
Ra.moomoy

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:04:09 AM

Considering the current market 2 or 3 months without any movement of the price is just normal. In fact there are lots of ICO that the value drops of almost 60% from the original but still team are working their best to work this out. Have trust, but if you think that this is no where to go then decide for yourself.
mihelson

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

@crypto_pro01

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:36:18 AM

No, this is not normal. I also have such coins in my wallet. As practice shows, these are dead coins. If, of course, the project team acts according to their road map then there is still a chance that your tokens will come to life and will tradings.

m suheri99

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:44:42 AM

do not conclude it was a scam before it was checked. 2.5 Months is not a long time. it may take several months before you register them. can also wait for the right time for it.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:47:10 AM

Although scams are prevalent in this field, but your data is not enough to accuse a project, specially if you did enough research before investing on it.

Projects sometimes take time to get listed on exchanges. So if the only problem is that they are not listed on major exchanges, you might wanna give them some more time. And yes, sometimes the value grows considerably when the listing occurs.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:55:21 AM

They could be telling the truth about the listing part. I have read some projects having difficulty listing  their coins in exchanges (even if they are willing to pay) due to regulation issues.
hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:58:55 AM

You should check always your token if  it has a value in the market. or its listed in any exchange. the first thing you need to check is if there is a possibility that their token has the  capability to enter in any exchange.. If your token has no value and the developer of that project is not active in any social medias. well your token has no value at all.  Thats why there are many projects existing but then their some of them their tokens has no value. and its probably a scam

lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:24:57 PM

It seems to me that there are more scams nowadays, but I do not see any other way out , but continue to participate in them. I think that you do not have a choice anyway, because you can not sell this tokens.
frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

I think that the all the bounty hunters are afraid of scam, but personally I mostly come across coins that just do not grow in price.. So it is a normal situation.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:52:29 AM

If this is not scam then certainly signs that this company is not so good. Most successful companies who have collected even soft-cap almost immediately (within 30 days) go to exchange. Their tokens are traded at least somewhere. Not so important to add your token on Binance or Bittrex, even though it will be somewhere.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:28:16 PM

This in principle can happen with young coins. I think that while you do not need to panic. I hold a token which cost half a cent for 3 months, and then gradually began to grow in price

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: