Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scams  (Read 4017 times)
sleblanc1469

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:54:19 PM

I don't think that this is normal. You can ask someone from your project community, for example in Telegram channel.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Exchge

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:58:38 PM

my advice is better wait until the coin has a value that you think is beneficial. so essentially stay patient.
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:01:23 PM

I think that you need to be careful and hold your currency for some time. Choose only reliable hard wallets to store coins. Choose ICOs with special care, otherwise, you risk being scammed as today there are frauds and scams
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:09:43 PM

Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?
if they stop sending any updates on bounty hunters or on investors, they probably run away, but as long as they are active sending you an update, just wait and see what they plan to do.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
FlexBrah

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:11:11 PM

This is quite normal, because the market is not in a better position now, it takes more funds to enter the exchange.
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:29:33 PM

It depends. Listing is really tricky sometimes. I've read about Kucoin exchange, how costly and hard to get a token there. But most of the airdrops are crap, likely it's one of them.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:42:47 AM

If your token has no value for two months, then you are likely to be deceived. You can see if the token you have is on the trading platform. You should immediately check if its project has changed.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Rangga27

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?
just wait if there is no development for 6 months more it means that token or coin can be said scam, but now many tokens and coin that run ico longer.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:46:14 PM

Cryptocurrency industry is new high-technological area. And we all know and understand that not all sides of this area are secure. Scams are really everywhere. But this is not a reason to avoid cryptocurrency at all.
hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:43:57 AM

Other altcoins or token takes a year before it makes a good value. 2.5 months is still on infant stage and I think it didn't even added in any trading platform. Adding in trading platform is also a long process, it has many requirements that the developer needs to be accomplish before it get listed in a reputable exchange.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:55:32 AM

I am betting that is from an ICO.
Yes, it is possible. Look at their roadmap. It does say when they will list on multiple exchanges.
If they are still updating you so what is the problem.
That is a good thing. That means they are still there and might be working on it.

Will you pick another choice where no one will tell you anymore what is happening.
It is hard to pull investors. That is why they took the ICO way. They will use that money to have some partnerships.
geminamo

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:56:21 AM

2.5 months is very less time especially for  a new project. Small teams do not have huge budget for promotion either so be patient.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:09:39 AM

Other altcoins or token takes a year before it makes a good value. 2.5 months is still on infant stage and I think it didn't even added in any trading platform. Adding in trading platform is also a long process, it has many requirements that the developer needs to be accomplish before it get listed in a reputable exchange.

Based on my experience? Yes, most of the time, it takes months before some coins will literally takes off. Right now I have tokens which I bought February, and took off when it hits a trading platform, however, it plummeted. But I still believed in them because they will have their own trading platform. So once they established their own platform, I bet that the price will be like Kucoin or Binance coin price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
demitazh

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:41:50 AM

two months a while, patiently waiting until the tokens are in the market, I also have a token that froze his address contract for 6 months

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:19:36 AM

maybe the project from the coin did not work so the coin you have does not have the price, please try to see if the Soft cap is already running or maybe already successful, if the soft cap has not succeeded do not expect your coin will have a good price, let alone the hardcap coin already successful, can be sure coin will succeed with high price

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:57:06 AM

Hi friends ,.
it can be said to be normal, or not even.
you should analyze the progress of the project more deeply. if it is good, I think that's a natural thing. because of each project has different ways to improve the quality of their projects.
A token sale project and a company project are very different. you have to know that.
good luck guys !!!
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:03:23 AM

We cannot determine whether it is a scam or not for just two months, since there will still be updated when it comes to the wallets and platforms, as long as the devs are replying to inquiries there is a high chance that the devs are planning to make the project work, however if the devs are not replying or you only got them from an airdrop, the chances of it being a scam is high, since nowadays airdrops specifically from telegram are mostly scams, they will ask you about your e-mail and your accounts in twitter and facebook, without them even having a running platform, they are just there for phishing.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

speculation that is too early to declare it a scam. many more coins of that time and yet have value. wait and wait used to be of great value who knows. Anyway if kept will also not disturbing for other coins. We won't know where the coins will shine and which ones will fall. who knows this one coin is likely to develop.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:47:07 AM

Is it possible mate because some them are doing many reason thats why they dont have been launches in any exchanges. I have many tokens like that mate and as of now no value at all. And some also coins are not scams because of that case. Maybe they are doing and finding good time to find good exchanges.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:54:31 AM

Who knows. It depends on many factor. When you look at roadmap many ICOs promise their product launch in next two years. So until the product is not developed project has no value, no use.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄