Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scams  (Read 4020 times)
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:55:03 AM

nothing you can do anymore than being patient, being patient and waiting is the thing you can do, if you do not want to be repeated like that again you should be able to know the coin that has a good potential and have a team that is very experienced in the world of cryptocurrency and has a very useful product for the people.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:01:47 AM

Where did it came from? Airdrop? Bounty? If it come from your airdrop activtity then it has a high possibility that your token will turn to be a scam, because nowadays lots of airdrops just collect your information and will drop you a shittoken or a "display only" token in your wallet.

If it is a product of bounty, try to ask them directly, if they always say the same thing over and over again, then moved on mate.try not to look in your wallet lol
Good point. Airdrop coins and tokens tend to end up as bags majority of the time due to the reasons you stated above which is why I don't pay too much attention to the coins and tokens I acquire from airdrops. On the other hand, the coins or tokens acquired from bounties are a different matter since they could potentially have some value even after 4-5 months and sometimes even more.

wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:09:29 AM

Yeah, that's most likely, as we know, listing requirements on the market requires quality coin and it garnered a lot of participant for voting. Therefore, now many newborn coin have an airdrop and bounty program, which aims at many participant and listings in the market. And when the program is complete and already distribution, with the number of participants, it will not be long will be listing in the market. The conclusion of your story, the possibility of a big scam.
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

Yes! It may be scammers, but it's not necessary!!! Listing on the stock exchange may take some time! You need to ask the project team a question and find out what's going on with them.
cbIpok

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:17:46 AM

it would be wrong to say something definite, but if you look at it in general, there is a possibility to come out scam.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:19:54 AM

Where did it came from? Airdrop? Bounty? If it come from your airdrop activtity then it has a high possibility that your token will turn to be a scam, because nowadays lots of airdrops just collect your information and will drop you a shittoken or a "display only" token in your wallet.

If it is a product of bounty, try to ask them directly, if they always say the same thing over and over again, then moved on mate.try not to look in your wallet lol
Good point. Airdrop coins and tokens tend to end up as bags majority of the time due to the reasons you stated above which is why I don't pay too much attention to the coins and tokens I acquire from airdrops. On the other hand, the coins or tokens acquired from bounties are a different matter since they could potentially have some value even after 4-5 months and sometimes even more.
i have never attended airdrop program, at this time i just follow bounty program. with a lot of negative news about the airdrop i am so lazy to join, and now i know the reason

bawa_23

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:44:43 AM

Many scams are circulating these day, specially newbies get trapped in it. Airdrop has more ratio scams than bounty. We should firstly look for website, team working behind it & their experience. We should verify the airdrop & bounties before participating in it. It could be possible of a Scam if your coins are not listed in any of the ICO/exchange for 4 to 6 months. We should be checking updated from the developer/Website. Bounty coins take time to rise.
So always ta have patience while working with airdrops/Bounty Projects & believe in your luck.
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:57:34 AM

Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?
2.5 months is still early to say that your tokens fall to be a scam.
I remember holding also for a long time (I'm bit sure if its longer than 2.5 months) but now that token is alive and kicking.
I still hold some tokens with no values for more than half a year but I still have my hope on some of it.
sure, me too.. i has been hold my token more than one years and i still believe that tokens will give the profit
tokens has value is need long time like listing in the market and fixed all problem so stay calm when your token not value yet
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

Usually airdropped tokens don't have any value for a long time, and for ICOs you have to wait a few months until it hits the exchanges. If the coin doesn't have any product then you will have to wait a long time for any gains, better to invest in something which has started development already

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
digol

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:11:50 PM

I think still need to wait.  Of course now there are a lot of scammers and there is no guarantee that you will get your coins.  but there is still a chance.
kenborbs

Activity: 154

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:17:51 AM

Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?

I'm sorry to hear that brother, but I think chance is high to tell its a scam because of a 2 months time frame that a token did not have a value, by the way may I know what token it is? so I can check it myself. The developer should be responsible enough on updating the investors on what's going on in the development of your project.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
foaman

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:32:51 PM

this is one of the most joyful moments in my life, when I seen new coin in my wallet getting some price on exchange
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

a lot of scams in airdrops and bounty carefully choose companies to track their road maps and plans
richman3451

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:35:51 PM

a lot of scams in airdrops and bounty carefully choose companies to track their road maps and plans
kurlllviss77

Merit: 13

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:39:04 PM

Each project is unique. Tell the name of the coin and then we can study the project in more detail.

[/center]
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

yes there is, depends on the token that you are talking about. I have a coin which is several months that has no value until now, it has already an exchanger but there is no trading volume.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:05:12 AM

I think it is scam, especially if it has come from airdrop campaign, saying that nothing is so bad, but be aware of everything that you do here.
ahmed04

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:28:15 PM

It is probably not about the value itself, yet about the team and the concept itself. Mind whether it is airdrop of bounty. It still can expand. 
littlemonny

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:24:52 AM

Try you become more patient, 2.5 months it just a minute, do not be too quick to draw a conclusion scam. I am still waiting for a token which until now the price in idex is very cheap even the price -85% of the price of ICO
joykulot

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:30:16 AM

You must need to be patient, there are some coins that has no value in a long month. But they have a potential to have a value, I think you need to wait. Don't think that one coin, and continue what you do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: