Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scams  (Read 4018 times)
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:50:15 PM

It can be scam and it may be not. It can be easy to detect whether the devs are deceiving the community or not. If they raised some money from ico, then it should not be a hard thing listing on fairly good exchanges if not the top exchanges. If it's a 100% airdrop coin, then it may be spam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fayamba

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:53:31 PM

Holding a token for just two months does not mean if it is not listed as at that time period, then it is a scam. Sometimes the devs want to take their time and get their project running before the tokens will be listed, this will prevent the usual pump and dump that we have been witnessing for sometime now.
cryptman7777

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:19:19 AM

YES, there are controversial judgments, if more than 2.5 months, then the scum, or "calm before the storm." Honestly I agree that it is not very pleasant to watch the tokens for a long time have no value, and we can already assume that this is 50% of SCAM. I also give hope to the tokens.
jtrick

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:33:24 AM

Now a days there are a lots of scammed projects in cryptocurrency. Regulatory agencies should be setup to monitor this.
hurikom

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:39:41 AM

In the event that this isn't trick at that point absolutely signs that this organization leaves something to be desired. Best organizations who have gathered even delicate top very quickly (inside 30 days) go to trade. Their tokens are exchanged in any event some place. Not all that imperative to include your token Binance or Bittrex, despite the fact that it will be some place.
Target100

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:12:09 PM

Phishing is very bad !!!
This time there are many projects as well as fraudulent activities, redeem yourself.
We need to find those objects and condemn them, criticize them !!!
I look forward to the next time people need more careful.
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:20:00 PM

Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?

Maybe you are correct and maybe not..  You need to know if it came from an airdrop or it came from bounty campaign.. Because there a lots of chances that it could be shitcoin if it came only in airdrop unlike in bounty..  But you know what 2 months is to early to think that it is just a shitcoin..  Well just wait because maybe soon it will have its value... It is quite normal in but what you are thinking is right ulyou are just making sure...
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:04:23 PM

In this kind of business there’s always a hackers or scammers that spread out, and nowadays this is a normal part  or side of the business, you must learn how to prevent yourself from them.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:23:05 PM

it can be fraud, tokens do not have value since the beginning it is a sign, sometimes those who already have a longer hold value fall instead, it all depends on the developer and buyer

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:09:54 PM

At present, it seems that many projects do not want to be listed on the exchange because the value of the token is easily reduced. If the project has a well-timed, updated roadmap, it is not yet possible to confirm that the project is a scam, and if there is no news for more than two months it may be a scam. These erc-20 tokens can be easily exchanged over exchange permissions such as forkdelta, idex, etc. You can sell your tokens, but certainly, the value will not be high because of the current market situation.
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:30:47 PM

Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?
Yes its possible to received a token/coin that is scam.... Have come across different ICO that only make use of bounty hunters and at the end of the campaign they won't give them their reward completely or  they won't give them at all. Maybe for now don't condemn the project since they are still giving you guys update on exchange but don't put your full hope on that project because it may still end up as a scam.
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:32:50 PM

To be honest some scams still result in high prices for a prolonged period and some great projects keep a low value for a long time too. If the team are providing updates and making progress then it is probably not a scam. That doesn't mean they will succeed though. What project is it, out of interest?

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

after reading the answers from the seniors, I was a little worried about this. apparently there is still a way of fraud. really upset if we experience a fraud. tokens that are collected for weeks will be imaginary / useless. thank you for the description. very useful for me as a beginner.  Cry
Moonspel

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:48:06 PM

I'm not sure about your case, but I've had it before. I had to wait so much and even more. try asking a question in the telegram channel to the administrator. He must know. If you do not answer then it is suspicious.
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that any token you hold for long without any possible means of listing them in any exchange is nothing but a shit coin which happens to come from a scam airdrop.
travieso

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:00:00 PM

2.5 months for a while. I used to have a token whose value was almost zero but I let it. after one year the price is very high and I sell it, so the point is to wait patiently for success
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:26:12 PM

If you get the tokens from bounty I'm not sure it will turn out to be scam because I have a similar experience with a tokens I got from savedroid sitting in my wallet for about three months or thereabouts and lastly be listing on three exchange on the 10th according to Yassin the CEO so be be calm and watch out for official statement from the team
dylanmeter

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:47:51 PM

Relax bro, It might be true or false, Who knows?. It can take time for a token to get listed on exchanges, while it takes some just very little. Legitimacy of a token lays not on the time of exchange listing. wait little more before concluding as such.
fitraridwan

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:14:23 PM

usually doesn't require a long time to wait for the token price to exist in the market, but indeed there are sometimes a few tokens that are waiting for the price to be sold. it all depends on the project that we follow. it would be better if you patiently wait for it and also often check it out.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:55:00 AM

If the tokens you have from Airsrop, Bounty or listings in your wallet can be said to be 90% Scams because there is no information.

But if your token from the ICO is not SCAMS but there is no interest from investors or buyers about the tokens you have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: