Print  
Author Topic: Scams  (Read 4020 times)
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:59:59 AM

Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?

It could be a scam they could be working really hard my advice would be to really follow them on here and social media and watch how much progress the do!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:25:58 AM

Yep. It's already scam, because I have the same experiences with tokens that have no value for more than 2.5 months. That is the characteristics of the tokens are not developed at all.
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:28:15 AM

I guess it take more than 5 - 7 months or beyond to list a coin into an exchange.
You can't do anything if the developers are telling you that because its really one of the hardest part.
But give it time, if they are not replying anymore and won't give you any update assume that token is a scam.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

konomi

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:29:50 AM

First of all, I want to know the name of the coin you hold, although he may be a fake coin when the coin has no value for 2.5 months, but not all coins are like this!

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:36:52 AM

Sometimes it is necessary much to be prepared before the token is ready for sale. so when it does not yet have a price then, of course, it is reasonable. I have many tokens of bounty results and it's also been quite a long time but there is no price. better wait because it will never know when it will appear and who knows the price will be great.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
kristinkamal01

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:39:53 AM

Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?
If projects are so busy with payouts then in the final version you may not be able to get your money as they simply can deceive everyone and escape from the money.
trina

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

" Blockchain meets social network "

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:40:39 AM

2.5 months is still early to say that your tokens fall to be a scam.
I remember holding also for a long time (I'm bit sure if its longer than 2.5 months) but now that token is alive and kicking.
I still hold some tokens with no values for more than half a year but I still have my hope on some of it.
Yes, I agree with you sir, 2.5 is too fast to judge a scam project, I also have a number of tokens that I can hold for almost a year, they still keep up to date, so I still hope the tokens in my wallet have a price.

🌕 ⟦ 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗨 𝗦 ⟧ - Currency for Broomstickk. 🌕
https://myvenus.ooo
🖥 📱 💻 Broomstickk - Decentralized Social Network 💻 📱 🖥
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:20:13 AM

Sometimes, some of these projects needs time to grow. The fact that one project did exceedingly well in a  short time does not mean that it will be same for another. While some might really need so much little time to grow, the reverse might be the case for some others. Be patient with your tokens, and give them time to value up, except you do not have faith in them.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:27:03 AM

If you have experience ever find projects that scam. and if it's found the presence of signs that the project would be a scam. For example, the movement is very slow, or even minimal information. Manager disappeared and others. Then we recommend that you immediately to avoid and find another project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:16:07 AM

The 2.5 month wait does not explain anything. We can see that many altcoins have experienced a 1-2 year wait and then erupt, so the key is not the length of waiting time, but whether your altcoin is really valuable.

DonTsTop

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:03:29 AM

Where did it came from? Airdrop? Bounty? If it come from your airdrop activtity then it has a high possibility that your token will turn to be a scam, because nowadays lots of airdrops just collect your information and will drop you a shittoken or a "display only" token in your wallet.

If it is a product of bounty, try to ask them directly, if they always say the same thing over and over again, then moved on mate.try not to look in your wallet lol
I agree with your suggestion that if it is from an airdrop, it might likely be scam but if it is from a bounty, you should relax or ask the manager what is happening but I think 2 and half months is still early for you to think it is a scam because sometime depending on the project, the manager and team members and also the number of participants, it might really take a lot of time to calculate and distribute token.
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

we can not avoid the scam. so my advice to you is to be smart in terms of investing. The bounty should always be read by white paper and join telegram to find out about the project and invest in ICO as well as to be wet and be smart not to fall victim to the scam.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:41:15 AM

Basically, each ICO or its developer has different ways and progress in developing their token to be listed on exchange. Sometimes, they need more times to negotiate with some exchanges. Here, we cannot judge the tokens or coins as scams in 2.5 months. I myself have held some tokens more than 3 months. the developers still say about the progress and process of their team to list the tokne in exchange. Just follow the community channel and update the information always.
lena1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

It's too little time to say that tokens fall into the category of fraud, you need more time!
Oyimeelijah

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:20:20 PM

Didn't really get your question since you didn't specify if it was token gotten from investing in an ico or a token gotten from airdrop and bounty hunting. But 2.5 months is very much okay for the development process of any token

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ Futures & Options ⎈ IEO ⎈ APP ⎈ Community
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

If your ICO ended 2.5 months ago and not listing in the exchange, they maybe a scam project, except their token is a security token.
Listing a security token is hard because most exchange have strict listing requirement. Anyway, it is your job to do some research about the project you want to participate before.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jay sd

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:00:09 PM

That can be a scam. Also if the coins have not been listed on exchanges you will not able to see the price of those tokens. Just go to their website and telegram group to ask more details.
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:32:51 AM

It varies. Most of the coins earned from airdrops are mostly shitcoins. What you need to do is to go to their official telegram group and confirm when such coin would be listed on the exchange. This is the best thing to do in my opinion..
sends1

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 01:19:07 PM

I think 2.5 months can still not be said to be fraud, because I also hold a few coins even more than 2.5 months but now there is value and can be traded on the exchange. Just often see the official telegram to get the latest information
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:21:34 PM

If you get your tokens from ICO and after 2 months (or depend on the roadmap) but still have zero value then I'm pretty sure the chance it was a scam is 99%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: