Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scams  (Read 4020 times)
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:05:16 AM

Based on what I have learned it is really true that the task of listing on exchanges is hard to do. There are a lot of requirements before they will accept it. Volume of trades is a very big requirement because we all know exchanges lived because of these transactions. They will earn from what they receive as payments. A portion of your token as money goes to them. So if the coin doesn't have volume it might certainly fail.
alexagel82

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:44:54 AM

Maybe it depends in the success of the project I will not call it scam if you didn't invest any amount of money if just joined bounties and airdrops
galundan9

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:10:07 AM

Maybe it depends in the success of the project I will not call it scam if you didn't invest any amount of money if just joined bounties and airdrops

basically a scam is when a project has achieved success in sales but does not continue to develop and is left behind by its team and community.
if we are only incorporated in the bounty and airdrop will also be able to feel that it is a scam or not, because without these two things I think a project will also not be able to develop bigger.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:28:36 AM

Scams can not be deny ,it will always come whenever there will be a popular thing that come out , they will ride for it and make people the victim of their scam scheme, especially here in cryptocurrency where in the bitcoin is so popular ,that is why there are many scam ICO surfacing out to make victims of the customers and investors.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:30:52 AM

You need to know how you got the token, either airdrop, bounty or you invested but before you make any investment , wether its bounty or investment, make sure you research the team backing the project because this is very important. People with good reputation always keep to their words. You dont have anything to do rather than to have patience till they list on the exchange
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:08:55 AM

basically a scam is when a project has achieved success in sales but does not continue to develop and is left behind by its team and community.
if we are only incorporated in the bounty and airdrop will also be able to feel that it is a scam or not, because without these two things I think a project will also not be able to develop bigger.

Personally, I wouldn't call that a scam. A scam business, or a fraudulent scheme, is a deliberate attempt to steal money from people in some way, thought out right from the very beginning. If the development team fails to deliver but their intention ("motive") wasn't to steal money, and the community then abandons the project, it just dies like many other startups do these days. Indeed, for investors it is a small difference as in both of these case (scam and not scam) they lose their hard-earned money, but, for example, in court, if it ever comes to that, it may be a decisive factor.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

In my opinion 2.5 months is not the time when you need to sound the alarm. We need to have patience and wait for more. 4-5 months the team needs to implement their maneuvers.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:31:48 PM

Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?

Yes, it has high possibility that your coin is a scam one. The coin should have value even in this bear market if the project is real.
Usually they will buyback the token if it being sold at cheap price to ensure their investors and attract many peoples to their coin.

tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:38:12 PM

Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?

Yes, it has high possibility that your coin is a scam one. The coin should have value even in this bear market if the project is real.
Usually they will buyback the token if it being sold at cheap price to ensure their investors and attract many peoples to their coin.
Yes, every investment site that unsupported by governments law which it's called them as decentralized has a lot of scams but also still has a legit one as long as you are capable to determined that in fact it's dufficult but still it's all, your strategies how to gain.
thaoni23

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:42:04 PM

I think you should wait rather than complain to them. If you are a bounty hunter then wait is very simple. If you are an investor, it is hard to accept what they are saying
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:12:49 PM

It also depends on whether you are in Airdrop or Bounty. If it comes from Airdrop, waiting list is probably unreasonable because usually get the card after the program ends. If you come from a Bounty, you can go to their telegram and ask them to reconsider your problem.
curly228

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

Now there is a lot of scum, you need to gain strength and experience in order to correctly choose a good project

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

You need to communicate with the token developer, maybe the token that you have is not time to be put on the market. The token developer has a roadmap, so they run as planned.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:13:11 PM

When the team does not communicate with the community for longer period that is a sign that it can be a scam project. Hopefully it is not the situation,  just postponing listing on the exchanges due to the market situation.

kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:27:56 PM

2,5 months is not long term. Got about 30 coins with 6 months waiting. Slowly some tokens are appearing on exchanges.

Just wait and be patient. There are just 2 options, ether will be exchange, or now.
If no, you can nothing to do..
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:29:11 PM

I bought TEZOS before, I gone mad for waiting and update but it was not scam, I was sure  it was not a scam because we are receiving an update but Bitcoin raised the roof that time , so its add my craziness.  Did you receive an update from them or you asked about the status?

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:36:50 PM

Scams are very common as many solidity project are now succeding that goals to help people to create
their own coin or token that can "help" others. Over populated market so the chance of people that
will be participating is surely very huge. Fake ICO, fake signature and fake coin and tokens.
abrr

Activity: 326

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:15:25 PM

It's quite normal. I had coins since 2017, and only now they go to the stock exchange. Currently, ISO is being conducted which, according to the road map, is scheduled for listing on 2019. If the project is not fraudulent - just be patient
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:40:21 PM

My friend it is depend upon the situation, maybe theres no value becaise the developer amd the team tried to improve their project first before they decided to have a great value after tha alpha ang beta prcocess.
Leard

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:21:19 AM

on my practice if within three months they do not go to the stock exchange after the termination of the Ico then this is a bad sign. But just recently, projects do not want to go on the stock exchange, so as not to drop the coin to the bottom.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: