Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scams  (Read 4020 times)
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:23:13 AM

what project did you follow? What is the profile of the team and advisor? it determines the continuation of the projects that you follow, 2.5 months is long enough but I suggest you to be patient 2 or 3 months ahead. if the situation is still the same. then we can be sure the proye is a scam
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:54:28 PM

in my experience i had so many tokens that are more than 3 months and still no value, but i kept it instead because i got one instances that the coin goes up and have a value. its better to just kept it and be patient, no one knows someday it  will have a value.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:40:29 AM

It could be possible that they are not scams and they are right, listing is a laborious thing to do especially when they do not have a strong community of supporters behind them. If they are working on getting listed then you should hold the coins and wait for the time that the coin gets listed, some of them might be scam coins but a lot of them are not.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:07:41 PM

Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?

Yes it's possible specially if you got the token from airdrops or reward from the bounty not successful project, but it's not a scamm even the token is in the list into exchange it is uselss becythey have nothing value.

alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:01:45 AM

On my wallet, too, a lot of tokens, which for a very long time can not go to the exchange. But there are those who have acquired value after six months after they came to my wallet.
Miusu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:03:16 AM

Which token? 2.5 months is too early to say if it's a scam or not. The project may not be a scam but not a successful one.
Are there any updates on website, social platforms or did you contact them already?
If you invested in an early stage you probably have to wait and give them some time. Knowledge & patience are the key of good investors (+fortune  Grin )

------ MIUSU, a new but different state-of-art blockchain ------
Twitter | Telegram | Facebook | Instagram | Medium | Website  

Stay informed about next steps, get exclusive news & tell your ideas!

cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:10:19 AM

The possibility of fraud if we have received tokens from the results of the work we do, such as not.
Regarding tokens that we have held and do not have value, in my opinion in theory that this occurs because the request for the token does not exist.

dnovsckym

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

Cases are different, perhaps the team has not finalized the project, and therefore does not seek to distribute their tokens, but it may well be that the market is not in the best shape, and therefore the team slows down all its movements!
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:41:56 AM

Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?
I don't think that is entirely true. and maybe a coin that has not been listed in the market for 2 months or more does not necessarily have a price. it may take a relatively long time for listings in the market.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:17:24 PM

To be honest 2 months and a half can be too long when a project has scam behaviors.
Sometimes it can be hacking and hackerss is a big problem of anyone, of any governmentt and any exchange or wallet that are online based.
Even before that there are no crypto yett, there are hackers all around the world and they are a big problem for people.
Now that currency online is a big factor in the community, hackerss now are being a worse problem.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:30:55 PM

I have also seen similar projects like this, telling their investors and other participants of just future listing, with no specific date in line, despite ending ICO. There are times that such projects are not scam, but that they might be waiting for the market to improve before listing. So many are afraid that their tokens might get dumped by the time it is listed. Although, that is an undeniable fact for some projects. Except for very few ones that still maintain close to and even above ICP price.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:18:01 AM

Some coin from ICOs need more time when listing on exchanger. Many of ICOs took more than 2.5months after they complete token sale. I think it the developers still respond to our question, its still good and they keep inform the update of the project.
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:34:50 PM

scams are real probblem of our society right now as they are staeling so much money that i really wonder will they ever stop

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Junixi

Activity: 322

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:35:26 PM

It's not means that this project scam even this coin is not listed on the CMC or doesn't have any value for 2.5 months. you need to wait more time if this project reached their hardcap and softcap
tjere arw a l0t fk scamms and i think taht we all need to do something about it i just dp noy kbow what exactly

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:42:02 PM

This is still a normal time frame. I have such coins in my wallet that were just lying for 7-8 months. And I thought they would never enter the market. However, it still happened. So just wait, you still have no choice.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

Waiting for 2.5 months for your coin to get to the floor list is unspoken time because many coin takes about half a year to be listed. You should be patient and wait a bit longer and follow their telegrams for regular updates.
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:52:34 PM

Well, this problem are very known at this time and i don't have any idea to provoke that this project is scam, it only depends on the situations of ICO's platforms whether they have decided of the team. Better to have ask some questions on the telegram groups for clearer stands.
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:20:22 PM

This often happens, and this is logical. Why? Because registering tokens in a market leads to correct verification of data, and if at the same time there are several projects that register, it must wait for a long period of time. Besides that, it was also caused by budget shortages. In this case, it is very important for partners to work in a project that is based on the market exchange.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:37:21 PM

I think that 2.5 months is still too early to say that this is a Scam. In my wallet, many bounty coins are more than six months old, and often their price is too low or not yet added to exchange. In any case - patience is the key to success. You did not spend your own money to buy these tokens, only your time, so wait and patience.
white_star

Activity: 165

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:45:57 PM

I think that 2.5 months is still too early to say that this is a Scam. In my wallet, many bounty coins are more than six months old, and often their price is too low or not yet added to exchange. In any case - patience is the key to success. You did not spend your own money to buy these tokens, only your time, so wait and patience.
Though the issues of scams was scattered but it's not the time for us to give up because we believe that there will be a time for that to recover and having a legit one. We must keep on trying because we believe that there's more good to involve.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: