Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scams  (Read 4020 times)
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:12:04 PM

I think that is a new trend they are picking since most at times real tokens get listed on exchanges as soon possible. I have some coins with no value up to date since it was distributed to us.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:28:56 PM

There are too many scams on the market.

During the last few days, i saw a thread selling counterfeit tokens and promising them to be legit ones, i think that some people fall in that scam and they lost a huge amount of money.

The market is difficult these days, i would not trust anyone at this point, seriously.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:42:08 PM

Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?
Getting your coins listed in an exchange is a very straightforward process, the problem is that sometimes the project needs to pay a huge amount of money to get listed and if they did not got a lot of money in the ico then the only way for them to get listed is to get the support of the community but if the coin doesn't offer anything new or remarkable that is going to be very hard as well.
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:47:28 PM

Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?

The great possibility of the ICO project is neither the non-potential nor the scam if after receiving the tokens from the ICO project that after 2 months have not been listed on any exchange floors. Frequently, potential ICO Tokens will be indexed on exchange floors before distributing to investors and bounty members.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:48:23 PM

Which token do you mean ? From ico or you just joined their bounty campaign or airdrop ? Sometimes we need take a look how dev manage their project. So many ico delayed their listing in the exchanger becuase so many reason. I think you need ask about this at their grup. If their answer with good reason i think you just need wait little longer. Its simply if their project scam they never answer your question with good reason or just ignored you.
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:04:57 PM

Wait for the further announcement from the team is the best action for your case
Wait till they explain when the token gonna hit the market, maybe they have reason silucch as the current market conditions isn't good enough to launch the token to exchange or etc

powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:17:39 PM

Projects need time to fulfill on their promises and if they launched their project wrong it can happen that the token
has no value for months. It is early to say if it is a scam or not. We have to be patient and  give them time
before making such conclusions.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Garrixx

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

ONe Social Network

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:24:45 PM

Yes, of course, this project just became a failure and it can be called a scam project. there are a lot of them now

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:35:07 PM

I myself cannot define that it is scam or whatever because I don't know what coins you are holding right now. First, if the coins are not on the listing after two months, I think I also have those kinds of coins. Moreover, there are some coins have already in my wallet about 4 months and no listing right now. The developer may be thinking or preparing the best listing. It will need at least one month, but sometime smore months in order to make it ready and in the good price. Just follow the news and be patient.

sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:46:26 AM

If the token's team and community still exist and they always try to make the tokens better, then you can still wait, but if they just listed on various excuses, or the team loses contact, then you may have encountered A scam!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

It often happens that the token loses its value for a longer period after the end of the ICO. You need to check how their roadmap looks like and whether they meet their obligations. If the dev team is active and stays in touch with the community, you probably have nothing to fear. But with the current market situation, development may take longer.

vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:01:24 AM

It seems to me that 2.5 months is not the time when it can be said that the project has become fraudulent, because it has happened that quite promising projects paid out normal tokens after a longer time!
stomerliren

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:12:34 AM

When is growth?
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:19:29 AM

not only scams are becoming headlines but also private key issues in the wallet or market can be done by hackers. if the problem of our scam can be careful in the selection of bounty campaign.
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:21:31 AM

There is always a possibility that the project can turn scam, if they are not posting any updates. But due to the current market conditions, it is normal, that some projects are sleeping and waiting for the bull run to release their updates.
pitedsarat

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:39:15 AM

Tell me, what to invest at now?
carechikett

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:41:01 AM

When can I start buying?
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

Yes, It's normal. Because some well-reputed project locked their token from listing on exchanges and I think it is not bad at all. Every ICO, Airdrop tokens price has been decreasing more than 50-70% from the ICO price for the bear market! They are saying, Exchanges listing will happen when the crypto recovers and I welcome this decision! So, it is not a scam.

billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

If this coins came from the Airdrop, or this project is still ongoing now? If this coins came from the Airdrop and have not updated over 2 months, it possible is the scam coin, those shit project using the Airdrop attract the real investors, after that without the update and dev team disappear and never listing in the good exchange. Cry

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Bitkoplak

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:47:59 PM

every project has a road map, there you will find all the info about them, there are projects that want to build platforms and their uses first, before signing up for an exchange, you have to ask their team on social media about the latest info on the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: