Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scams  (Read 4018 times)
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:23:51 PM

There are a lot of scam projects and now I understand that most people still have very bitter experience in using investments in cryptocurrency projects. Now they are trying to avoid strange projects as advised by people.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:26:54 PM

Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?
Yes, this is a common procedure now , many projects do not want to enter the exchange due to the fact that the market is very much sagged , I had a situation when the token was not withdrawn for six months and then it is higher and cost good money

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:30:09 PM

There are a lot of scam projects and now I understand that most people still have very bitter experience in using investments in cryptocurrency projects. Now they are trying to avoid strange projects as advised by people.
it is true that now many projects are deceiving many people, especially investors. so with a lot of fraud in the ICO world, many investors have stopped investing again so that the ICO is not as popular as in 2017
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 07:12:21 PM

Just watch closely the team members and devs of the project may be on their telegram community group to understand their intention because sometimes it might require that investors give them time to get the work done as stated on the whitepaper. Although the project roadmap is suppose to be followed squarely and in a case whereby the dates stated cannot be meant, communication is suppose to be pass across to the community on the latest developments and why the deadline can't be beaten.
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:29:39 PM

i think it depends, for example, the developer of the token is still trying to increase the price of tokens in the time I say is not a scam, but as long as it's not a reason but if within 6 months they just say "I'm trying", "I'm working behind the scenes but the result is that there is no change at all you must be prepared to accept the worst possibility of your token is shit token or scam

Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:36:25 PM

If you are speaking about bounty tokens, then yes, there is a possibility that the project has gone scam and these tokens have no value, but there is another possibility that those tokens will raise their price on the green market.
Well, the chance of fraud in such a market is much higher than when there was a bullish trend , I think we should still expect, since we simply have no other choice , we need to invest or engage in bounty further and do not expect anything from the project

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:45:49 PM

It depends where you get this token from,is it from airdrop or bounty ? What research have you done on this token because many airdrops are scam and they will keep posting you guys just to lure people to buy there fake tokens ,the more people are joining there telegram channel the more people will want to buy ,its just a trick.

Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:54:40 PM

So you mean you have tokens from project which is not in hurry to list token to exchange? if yes then no if can be a really great project where team dont need dump tokens have a plan and real roadmap and just follow it , so if most of the projects go to exchanges after ICO ends, it doesn't mean ICO don't follow this rule is a scam.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

VK.point

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:05:22 PM

Scams?? MAYBE. I think to date many tokens have no value in the bear season. We cannot be sure, without any developments and information from the development team in one of the projects that we follow. And I have the same problem after distribution, which has no value at all. Maybe it will turn into a useless junk coin. Be patient

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:36:55 PM

We have different situations on this bearish market conditions like postponing /delaying the sale, listings etc.
Several months of delaying is nothing serious if the thing is active on delivering their promises.
So, it depends on the situation what is the reason for that.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Buzhou

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:35:29 PM

Unfortunately I'm finding countless scammers projects!
And it seems, the current MN represent the preference of these coup makers today!
No matter the year or the season, there will always be this kind of activity because there is always someone being cheated!
This situation greatly hinders any deep adoption.
Most people are not willing to spend time to understand the mechanics of cryptocurrencies.
So these same people are easy targets.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:39:43 PM

Sometimes listing takes time which may exceed 2 months but some tokens list even before the end of their ICO. A token that is 2 months old and isn't listed anywhere doesn't mean it's scam or not. Just follow the tokens progress and you will know how much effort the team is putting into listing it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:41:04 PM

if the developer is still trying to increase the price of the token or is looking for the right exchange for the token, the token still has the possibility to have a value in the futurebut if the token developer doesn't care and even leaves the project, it can be ascertained that the scam and token are only shitcoin
if indeed the developer is still working hard to increase the price of the token, you are better off to wait for the token to have value
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:46:43 PM

Maybe we cannot know that until you wait again more months because it's not easy to listed the token but once you wait more than 1 year for sure that scam and you need to move on for that. Because that for me is the maximum waiting for the coin to be listed because if that good project they did not want to wait the investor and participants to trade their token because they will get more profit once it happens.
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:54:42 PM

I think it's very normal and you don't need to worry too much. Try to examine the project and ask questions at the telegram groove they have. I have coins even for 5 to 8 months and until now you don't have a price yet. But if Bitcoin and all Altcoin can pump back very high, I think more ICO coins will have a selling price.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:03:41 AM

What about now? Are your coins have value now? If no then yes they are sure shot scam. I have experience with the Wemarkt token, I hodl this coins more than 5 months when there was no exchange for WMK tokens, so there was no volume! But as Wemark is trusted project that's why I wasn't tensed about it. Now WMK has a good volume!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:20:04 AM

I think it's very normal and you don't need to worry too much. Try to examine the project and ask questions at the telegram groove they have. I have coins even for 5 to 8 months and until now you don't have a price yet. But if Bitcoin and all Altcoin can pump back very high, I think more ICO coins will have a selling price.

Indeed, for new token sometimes need more time to list in exchanger. Altcoin project need time to grow in exchanger because many investor have focus on main cryptocurrency. Patient with new project or token when listed in exchanger
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:10:38 AM

Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?

If the coins or your token have no value for 2 months it means, that coin is one of the shit you know!
and that coins usually increase through pumpers and common sense it is obviously a scam shitcoin.
So better stay away from it, it is equivalent of suicidal for me.
MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:15:57 AM

I think the token that you bought is running a real project or the team is managing which market will be the market for the coin, you can wait for it or you can check it in ethetdelta because it is usually the initial market for a coin
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:19:52 AM

Which token are you holding now? If all those token have listed in the exchange over 2 months without the trading volume, it sure to turn to dead coins later, I have many token like this and all is the dead coins.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: