Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scams  (Read 4017 times)
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:25:32 AM

There is a possibility that it can be a scam. If the token is not listed in some exchanges then you cannot see its value and you must visit their social media account or more accurately you can visit to their website to gather some information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
petermike

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:36:07 AM

Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?
Most promises will make you more disappointed. I have also encountered a situation like you, I got tokens for three months but couldn't trading them and now those tokens become trash.
ziggy21

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:36:58 AM

Obviously, they couldn't care less the end result for the undertaking and they guarantee that you would feel safe. Actually, I have a great deal of such activities and I don't know that they will ever go to the market and they will lie there always dead weight on their wallet. It is smarter to quickly disregard such ventures for the last time or offer them on a decentralized exchange, ordinary activities are issued following ico or amid it. At the point when the opportunity arrives for posting on the market, they won't have any cash on their records in any case.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 08:57:38 PM

Since at present fraud prevails in the ICO sector, any unjustified delay associated with the transfer of tokens is fairly suspicious. You should not continue to spend time and energy in search of truth, since your time is the most expensive resource, and no one will compensate for it.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:52:45 PM

I think the scammers are living their last days, considering how hard the legislation of Europe and the United States has taken up the development of legal regulations for the regulation of cryptocurrency, then scammers simply will not have platforms for creating fraudulent schemes.

bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:03:25 PM

it is not normal but that does not mean that the project you are following is a project because there are several factors or reasons why the token does not immediately enter the market. some reasons are because developers want to find the right moment like when bullrun comes or maybe the developer wants to avoid the dump especially when the market situation is bad because when the market is bad and the coin has a dump, it will be very difficult for the coin to recover.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:07:32 PM

Unfortunately this is happening now with many companies due to the fact that the cryptocurrency market is not in the best condition, and in general some companies do not want to list their token on exchange for various reasons that are unknown to us, but of course many companies are just a scam.
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:14:04 PM

it is not easy for new tokens to be registered in the market, I feel the same as you, many tokens from the results of the Bounty that I have followed have no value for months, you must be patient, maybe the project team is trying to listed on big market, currently there are many tokens that have no value because the project failed and did not reach hardcap, but you have to believe that the token you have will give you a big profit
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:19:01 PM

Is there a possibility of a scam if my tokens have no value for 2 months? I already have the tokens for 2.5 months and they keep telling us that listing is a laborious thing to do. Is that a normal thing to happen when your coin doesn't have any value for 2.5 months now?
it's normal,  I have held a token for almost a year now which still don't have the intention to enter the market because of the market conditions but dey keep updating it's holders with its product development
evenotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:02:38 PM

it's normal,  I have held a token for almost a year now which still don't have the intention to enter the market because of the market conditions but dey keep updating it's holders with its product development
unfortunately this is all the norm for current development of cryptocurrency
I also had several companies that did not pay bounty immediately, but only after several months.
If it is already more than 4-5 months, then this is already a factor in fact that the project is scam.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:17:47 PM

I thought that was normal because some of my coins also could not be sold. Even though it's been almost 4 to 5 months and I think you have to be patient. But if you are in doubt, you can check by reading the project roadmap. And you also have to find project information through social media accounts. But if all are no longer active, chances are the project is cheating.
It's always best to avoid projects like this at first. I don't know why it's going to be taking you up to five months without being able to sell your tokens, seems like it is a scam. If the project is over their social accounts are not active and they are also not giving any reply to your questions, then it is a major scam and they have just cheated you guys and made away with it. The only thing that pisses me off is that there is no way to deal with these guys. Lots of them will cheat people and escape from being punished, because there is no way to tell who they are.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:45:12 PM

For 2 months is not too long, if their projects development can be running long time ever. I think If their projects, ICO time, good exchange may take long time then properly you need waiting 4-5 month. But if you got Airdrop token and their no have exchange at 2-3 month over then surely it will be scam allowance.
Firunner

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 07:51:46 PM

Hey man, it sucks that your tokens are worth nothing. You can probably find so many similar stories. Lessons learned, right?

If you want to get some tokens that aren't worth nothing, already tradable tokens, take a look below. I'm sure you'll find it interesting Smiley

🚨 More giveaways coming. And this time, you won't believe it... You'll have an opportunity to win tokens of an IEO! 🚨

👊 This is the first quiz for an IEO in the history of crypto and we are very honored to pioneer it and get to claim this milestone! You know we bring you the best.

🔥🔥 Evedo Quiz on Saturday 4th of May 🔥🔥

ℹ️ Evedo is a blockchain based platform, consisting of B2B & B2C Marketplaces. It unifies all businesses and participants involved in organizing events. Their aim is to build a marketplace and a true ecosystem that will help the $850+ Billion event industry grow by connecting all parties without unnecessary middlemen.

🚀 When you think about how hard it is to organize an event with so many parties involved: ground planning for permits, booking agents, artist management, stage construction, stage lighting, electricity, beverage companies, emergency services and security services just to name a few... Then you begin to understand why Evedo can help smooth out this strenuous process 😉

💰 Research the project and compete to win 1 ETH worth of tokens per question!

✅ There will be between 5 and 8 questions. The best answers will be selected by the team.

🌐 Evedo's website (https://www.evedo.co/) 🌐 

💬 Join their Telegram group (https://t.me/evedoco) to learn more about the project.

🕑 The quiz will start in GAINS Quizzes (https://t.me/GainsQuizzes) Saturday the 4th of May at 18h UTC+2.

😎 Do your research 📚 and see you there for a fun event! May the best win 🏆

🔹Another day, another opportunity to win hundreds of dollars worth of tokens with GAINS.

This is all real, no scam. We've been thriving with our amazing community for nearly a year and a half now. Come check it out.
Main channels:
Telegram Community - https://t.me/GainsChat
Telegram Announcements - https://t.me/GainsANN
Telegram Quizzes - https://t.me/GainsQuizzes
Twitter - https://twitter.com/GainsAssociates
Discord - Discord - https://discord.gg/WebCxR3
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:52:13 PM

For 2 months is not too long, if their projects development can be running long time ever. I think If their projects, ICO time, good exchange may take long time then properly you need waiting 4-5 month. But if you got Airdrop token and their no have exchange at 2-3 month over then surely it will be scam allowance.
There is a lot of fraud in cryptospace. Therefore, if you do not own your coins, you can assume that you do not have them. Now very few projects can be trusted.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:58:00 PM

Lol, they are telling you that it is a heavy work for them like who does that kind of sh--. This just looks like a scam, it will be best that you leave that and never look back, cause I see it, it's already turning to something else. You should even go through the comments here and almost everyone is saying the same thing as well. So the best thing for you to do now is just run without even looking back, cause this looks like a scam that you've fallen into.
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:23:54 PM

If the coin has not been traded on the stock exchange for two and a half months and this is due to the project roadmap, then this is normal. If the team simply does not give anything all this time, then, unfortunately, you have to forget about it. There are a lot of scams now.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:29:56 AM

It is all depends in the improvement and success of the project, then we will not call it scam if you didn't invest or buy in there coin of any amount of money if you just joined their bounty campaigns or to their airdrop.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:35:00 AM

I think the scammers are living their last days, considering how hard the legislation of Europe and the United States has taken up the development of legal regulations for the regulation of cryptocurrency, then scammers simply will not have platforms for creating fraudulent schemes.

My best guess is that you either have no clue about what you are talking about OR you were very drunk when you wrote that answer.

Scammers will be rampant in the crypto scene for a long time dude, for as long as they can make money off of clueless people.
Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:03:09 AM

I have some altcoins that has no value until now, The staff at the telegram groups always says that they need more time to improve and enhance their coin.But then no one has proof of what they are saying is true, And so the percentage of the project that it could be abandoned or simply as a scam is high.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:09:38 AM

I have some altcoins that has no value until now, The staff at the telegram groups always says that they need more time to improve and enhance their coin.But then no one has proof of what they are saying is true, And so the percentage of the project that it could be abandoned or simply as a scam is high.

I know what you mean. In other words action speaks louder than words, and if they are all talk, it's probably a scam and not a legitimate project, rather a get rich quicksceme for the team. Been a lot of those up through the years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: