Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:32:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strategies for minimizing losses  (Read 421 times)
Moolah.lol

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:30:16 PM

The fourth point is somewhat controversial. If it's a fraudulent coin (like B2X), it's better to get rid of it as quickly as possible. If we are talking about different cryptocurrencies (for example, Ethereum), then I agree with this point.
kenharry

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

Strategies for minimizing losses holding coins when the prices are low and increasing stock when prices are low.
lonmobilio

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:08:59 PM

I prefer strategy:
#1 Realize that you don't actually lose anything until you actually sell at a loss.  So you go outside, ride a bike, read a book, resist the urge to check coinmarketcap and just hodl.
#4 Buy more into the coin you are losing money on while the price is low to reduce your overall cost per coin/token.  Thus making it easier to make back what you lost.
because this is one of my experiences in investing.
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

Your summary is very good, and it is in line with the needs of investors in the market. Many people have no strategy to reduce losses, and ultimately lead to investment failure. Thank you for sharing!

4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:50:15 AM

Perhaps on global coins, the most effective strategy is to buy in stages, when prices are in sharp correction.
But this strategy must be prepared from the beginning, because it requires a large capital strength.
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:56:36 AM

Obviously #1 and #4 are the best way for us to invest in cryptocurrency. We can't use negative sentiment to invest in cryptocurrency because this will cause you to lose the most basic judgment. We need a sober mind to invest in cryptocurrencies. And we need to have enough patience.
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:58:57 AM

I would say just be calm and wait for the right opportunity to buy and sell your coins. Whenever you see that there is down surge is coming then its time to get prepared for the mega buy but with extra care these days as dump could get followed with another dump! However in anyways we know that with some time passed you will have your investment back to normal and might get you more than enough money.

Stop whenever things are not right. In the crypto when it is downtime then reduce the activities and try not to invest off the book.
Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:31:23 AM

Maybe my first strategy is to differentiate first, where the coins or tokens that still have potential, and which we will forget.
I think every coin has its own potential, and must get different treatment.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:56:19 PM

A good strategy to minimize the loss is to hold 50%, while the other part is selling in such way as 20% for analyzing trends of market and other 30% for earning. Anyway, you could control the current situation and it will be impossible to lose your incomes.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:18:07 PM

The act that I did when I lost my investment, I told myself that I have not lost everything yet, I keep on encouraging myself, I make a diversion so I do not think too much about my loss, I go for fishing and sometimes I play music with my friends .
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:55:49 AM

The best way according to me is #1 & #4 are best strategies. You must make your own strategies to minimize losses. One should not sell at low prices. We should hold for some time. Look for the good bounties, with good stakes and the coins earned from these, we should wait the prices to be hiked. Further join a pump & dump group with more knowledge about market.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

Maybe 1 and 4, generally speaking, for no particular strategy works in every situation. It all depends on the coin, the market situation, holding or buying power and personal instincts.
Revolvere

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:48:02 AM

Waiting for when our coins are corrected may not be a difficult thing, but it's also not an easy thing to do. Some people are not prepared for this kind of situation, and psychologically will be under pressure. Usually it gets worse when they tell people who do not believe in crypto. So one of the strategies that needs to be implemented is, always choose the right forum to interact with the community.
zbaharudin

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:57:53 AM

Although not many people suggest, I think in certain situations, cuttloss is also a strategy.
It is not easy, and we are probably guessing in the wrong direction. But if you're used to doing it, maybe intuition will tell you.
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:04:58 AM

I will like to use option 1 using it will help by chance there will be a reversal and the market move in the opposite direction and profits emerged. I will also use option 4 because it another reasonable thing to do.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:08:19 AM

Are you sure?that number two is what made you calm when you had first lose here?does it sound crazy to cry in forum just because of your own mistakes?i dont think im capable of doing than since am ready onhat will happen in my investment because i know how risky this community and everything is possible to happen either good or bad

maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

The best tactic to minimize losses is diversify all your investments in good projects. always remember the quotations “dont put all your eggs in one basket”.
Next is, dont do panic selling, dont sell it at low price.  its okay to hodl altcoins that you have if you feel That The value will become higher in the future.

mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:56:43 PM

I like the first strategy and try not to rush to sell coins if there is a chance that the coin can grow in price. Market is too unstable to hurry..
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:34:28 PM

The second strategy reminds me of almost half of all forum users, because you can judge by discussions. I think that such people have nothing to do in the crypt.
cryptotezi

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:07:06 PM

Since i am not yet a pro level trader, I prefer #1, HODL. I have to fight with my own mind during the time to prevent myself from taking illogical decision. But I think #5 is also helpful if you can do.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: