Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:41:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2018-06-04] Marc Bernegger, Swiss entrepreneur and investor, on blockchain comp  (Read 99 times)
S3cco (OP)

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:28:53 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Marc Bernegger, Swiss entrepreneur and investor, on investing in blockchain companies
https://bitcoingarden.org/marc-bernegger-swiss-entrepreneur-and-investor-on-investing-in-blockchain-companies/

I had a chance to interview Marc Bernegger at BlockShow Europe 2018 that was held in Berlin last week. Bernegger is a Swiss entrepreneur, investor and one of ‘100 most successful people in Switzerland according to the leading German business magazine BILANZ. Marc shared his thoughts on the current state and the future of the blockchain market and his investing strategy.

M. G.: Generally speaking, there is not a big difference between traditional investing and investing in blockchain companies. It’s essential that you have the right people behind each company, so the key driver of success is a team that is really passionate about their product and wants to change the world with their product. And that has nothing to do with crypto, fintech or anything else. The secret of successful companies is often simply having smart people behind the scenes.

I’m personally trying to see if the product has a business case and if the team is not just trying to make a large sum of money and disappear. And then I try to verify the business case and see which needs in the market it solves. The people on the team should be incredibly ambitious and really want to solve problems and change the world. Then the company should also have a certain global footprint....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: