Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:37:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Medium is Integral to Building Blockchain Awareness  (Read 110 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:34:39 PM

Medium is an online publishing platform, meant to provide an alternative to standard blogging formats. It has established itself as a go-to place for writers to display their thoughts and ideas in a way that’s accessible to everyone. Writers can publish just about anything, but Medium works to ensure that readers only see the most relevant content (and every article notes how long it will probably take to read, which is nice for more impatient visitors).

Medium’s nature is democratic, giving people voices even if they do not have thousands of social media followers or high-powered blogging connections. This structure is especially beneficial for blockchain companies, who are attempting to push blockchain technology into the mainstream and convince the public that the crypto landscape is not supposed to be an esoteric space.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/why-medium-is-integral-to-building-blockchain-awareness/

sufiasyl

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:07:43 AM

Medium is actually a blog by which people can know about crypto world and people can learn many things from here also they can ask questions and they will get their proper answer so this platform is important for investors and users of crypto currency. This help people who wants to invest in the market too.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:12:53 AM

I really like the medium because their user interface is great when compared to steemit but if you're a creative content person who wants to earn money every day, I suggest you write in steem.
sainaselalisa

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

Medium is really important to this platform. Medium is one kind of publishing of the writers as well as the blog. Here writer write their experience or thought regarding the situation of the market and crypto currency and the technology, this provides a democratic way to express. This will help the new as well as the old investors and also to the potential investors.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:32:20 PM

This time medium is really healthy compared when a lot of people are abusing or spamming crap article to the medium platform.

Rather than steemit and i still prefer to use the medium as the main publishing platform. Medium is a friendly user platform and honestly the UI makes me feel convenience to read every article on the medium.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

medium is a place for writers and editors to spend their thoughts in writing, the features offered by the medium are more interesting, so this makes it easy for writers, editors and readers.
cilgindansci

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:45:46 PM

Medium platform is very successful but it is not care to crypto currencies. We need platforms like Medium. I hope the projects are produced.

patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:10:53 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 04:39:10 PM by patykuprova

Because Medium is a great platform to introduce your content to the masses of readers. So the blockchain can promote their ICO to wide investors by Medium!

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:29:32 PM

I am in love with Medium. Even though I have heard of before, I have fully appreciated it just a few months ago. Medium is full of great people, hard-working entrepreneurs giving advice, crypto enthusiasts and generally people that know what they want to achieve. I read articles on Medium on a daily basis and I can not be more thankful for such a unique place full of support, love, criticism and positive vibes. If you have got any sort of problem, looking for information or just want to get in a good mood, go for it and enter it. I think you will not be disappointed  Smiley.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:30:27 PM

Good point.

Also now that a lot of social media sites have banned crypto advertising, medium plays an important role in spreading the word.
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:46:54 PM

I think medium is one of the few places where you can actually host great crypto content.

Most social media now hates it and even banned ads there, so for now, medium is still best.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:56:17 PM

I think medium is one of the few places where you can actually host great crypto content.

Most social media now hates it and even banned ads there, so for now, medium is still best.

This maybe a new style on promoting crypto project, market strategy is very important in promotion of one coin, it would be beneficial to the readers to have more topic or option to read in the treed, yes, it create more awareness as guide for new investors or possible investors. a lot of site in social media is critical on crypto, we can see the banned was implemented at their site, with this new site for either promotion or campaign still a good news for crypto world.
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:55:14 AM

I will not deny that I read articles in Medium. But recently I began to notice that the content on this platform simply disappears. I had links to some articles about analytical reviews of the market as a whole. After a week I could not reread this content it just disappeared. This is a bad call, it's a violation of freedom of speech in my opinion. Many people say that content in Medium just disappears and accounts are blocked. Those two articles that disappeared were not advertisements. These were the thoughts of two different authors about the situation in the market.

passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:16:00 AM

Yes, Medium is one of the most democratic platform. Here the writers can publish their thoughts in a more accessible way. It supports greatly for the exposure of blockchain system.
kayakcrypto

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:12:24 PM

Medium is one of the most necessary platform for building blockchain awareness. Being online publishing platform it provides an alternative to standard blogging formats. People can just write about anything and publish but it is the medium which works to ensure that readers only see the most relevant contents. This helps enormously for the impatient visitors. This structure is specially beneficial for blockchain companies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: