Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:44:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Technical or fundamental analysis: what is the best choice?  (Read 898 times)
iknowitsme

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:17:36 PM

I agree with TS. But you should not underestimate technical analysis too. Yes, it doesn't work as it should in crypto, but many people believe in it. Knowing what current technical analysis prediction is is knowing what this people believe in and how they will trade. And this is some very useful information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:04:43 PM

This world of cryptocurrency is so vast and diverse, I don't know what is better technical or whatever else analysis, because it takes eternity to understand the processes that are going on here Cheesy
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:14:26 PM

I disagree on what he said in the OP where Fundamental Analysis is least accessible to investors. In stock trading all companies are required to disclose to the public all their projects, income statements, and future plans as their investors must know where the company is headed. However in Bitcoin you will barely have Fundamental Analysis as really they don't have anything to show and the supply and demand for it cannot be considered as a data for fundamental analysis.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:10:46 PM

Technical analysis is very practical, accurate in the short term and convenient in terms of selecting points for entering the market. He does not require any complex skills and specific skills.

However, technical analysis is limited by its own postulates and often does not "notice" the undervalued crypto-currencies that would quickly reveal a fundamental analysis

The fundamental analysis is more labor-intensive and complex, less accessible to novice investors, but the most effective for long-term investment. These types of analysis are so different that the best solution seems to be using both of them. This is exactly what experienced traders advise to do.

The ideal scheme for analyzing the crypto-currency market includes both technical and fundamental analysis. With the help of fundamental analysis, the investor can select the most promising coins and make a decision on the allocation of investments. A technical analysis will help him choose the optimal time taking profit.

You can also act in the reverse order. For example, use technical analysis to find the crypto currency in an uptrend, and then check with a fundamental analysis whether there are objective reasons for its growth.

The combination of shadow and fundamental analysis plays into the hands of both traders who are interested in quick earnings on high volatility of the crypto currency, and portfolio investors who form deposits for long periods.

However, only those who already have experience with crypto-currencies will be able to use them correctly. If the basics of technical analysis can be learned even on YouTube videos, then fundamental analysis for beginners is generally not available.

For starters, you just need to read analytical summaries, take part in discussions at thematic forums such as www.bitcointalk.org and raise your level with all available training materials.

What do you prefer: technical or fundamental analysis?

For me,if you want to be successful in trading both technical and fundamental are essentials for you to become truly trader,these analysis are very helpful to achieve a certain goal in trading,
poli_btc

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:34:19 PM

It is not right to choose between these two types of analysis. For successful trading on the crypto currency and financial markets, you need to use both fundamental and technical analysis, since only in this case the trader will be able to find the most profitable trades.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

I choose both depends of the need of the situatin technical analysis better to use for thus people lack of time and use it for the day trade analysis, technical fundamental advisable to the people want to focus for the long term hold and have a lot of time to learn its piece of coins in the cmc.

mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:59:08 AM

The analysis to be used for the cryptocurrency is dependant upon the time you have for the coin and to make the investment decision, When it comes to a short time you can just jump onto the fundamental analysis
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:54:55 AM

In trading , both of them have their own effects on price and for every profitable trader to trade well,.one needs to know how to use the both effectively. Its very advisable to learn the both of them as the both of them can help a traders career in trading
welchmgra

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:35:55 AM

It's a vague question, actually. There are not a lot of good resourses for TA (and some people used to say that it doen't work at all). And there are no ways to eveluate those projects with traditional FA.
It depends on your capability, TA works only if you know how to done it properly.
FA and TA is really important, if you want long term holdings then FA can be a good strategy because TA really good in short term investing (Trading).

I think fandamental analysis is more important. Before you earn money, you must save it
Both are important in this market, and don't just save money learn to diversify it you cannot earn much in just saving money.
Yeah I think the best choice is to spend some time with crypto trading expert. From expert you can learn many things in less time. If you want to observe yourself you may do not understand how to analyze the market and how to predict the future situation of the market. A teacher can teach you better than a book. Don’t try to read the book by yourself.

I think both are good choices because you are able to analyze the market by yourself you can trade affectively. Both will enhance your knowledge about the current and coming situations of the market. For me technical analyses are mandatory for knowledge about the market. If you have information about the coming situation of the market you will trade effectively.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:51:17 AM

Truth is technical analysis keeps changing based on the fundamentals. So it is always advisable that we should be focusing more on the fundamental aspects of the crypto currencies. There is always confusion in the technical analysis because most of the experts rely on the different theories to plot their graphs and thus the end results come out very much differently. I have literally seen people making opposite analysis for a particular coin! One might predict the price movements upwards while literally other one says it will halt at same position or may go down. So I always see fundamentals and make the live decisions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:17:20 PM

When you want to learn how to trade, you have to learn it both. Technical analysis is usefull in day trading and for long term investment you have to learn fundamental analysis. Fundamental analysis consist of the team founder of project is solid or not and what problem they want try to solve. Technical analysis is does not work accurated in crypto trading but this is very usefull for short trading to understanding support and resistance area.
I can agree on that, both of those techniques are really important in order to have a full understanding of the process, so you need to be able to look on the market from different points of View.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:54:45 PM

When you want to learn how to trade, you have to learn it both. Technical analysis is usefull in day trading and for long term investment you have to learn fundamental analysis. Fundamental analysis consist of the team founder of project is solid or not and what problem they want try to solve. Technical analysis is does not work accurated in crypto trading but this is very usefull for short trading to understanding support and resistance area.
I can agree on that, both of those techniques are really important in order to have a full understanding of the process, so you need to be able to look on the market from different points of View.
technical and fundamental analisys very usefull in order to get best trading result.although it need long time to learn it.but it will give us big good result in our trading.big profit with minimize risk.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Maxpips

Activity: 200
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

I'd love to hear how people conduct Fundamental analysis on Crypto.

You know, since none of the currencies actually have a real world value, meaning fundamental analysis is completely useless.

Fundamental analysis as it pertains to the Stock and Forex markets means analyzing things like a companies earnings, assets, or a countries GDP (gross domestic product) in the case of Forex.

That's why it's called "Fundamental Analysis", because you're analyzing things that are fundamental to the value of the asset.

What's fundamental to the value of a Crypto? An exchange being closed? A hack? An influential person coming out and saying they like a coin? None of these things have anything to do with the real world value of Crypto itself. If Bill Gates comes out and says "I'm investing in Bitcoin" does that mean Bitcoin is suddenly going to be accepted as a new form of currency? Of course not. What about the hard fork? Did that mean Bitcoin was suddenly going to take off and be successful?

If something doesn't have a real world value - which Cryptos don't - then analyzing news to determine what it's current or future value will be is waste of time.

geberger

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:28:58 AM

It's a vague question, actually. There are not a lot of good resourses for TA (and some people used to say that it doen't work at all). And there are no ways to eveluate those projects with traditional FA.
It depends on your capability, TA works only if you know how to done it properly.
FA and TA is really important, if you want long term holdings then FA can be a good strategy because TA really good in short term investing (Trading).

I think fandamental analysis is more important. Before you earn money, you must save it
Both are important in this market, and don't just save money learn to diversify it you cannot earn much in just saving money.
Yeah I think the best choice is to spend some time with crypto trading expert. From expert you can learn many things in less time. If you want to observe yourself you may do not understand how to analyze the market and how to predict the future situation of the market. A teacher can teach you better than a book. Don’t try to read the book by yourself.

I think both are good choices because you are able to analyze the market by yourself you can trade affectively. Both will enhance your knowledge about the current and coming situations of the market. For me technical analyses are mandatory for knowledge about the market. If you have information about the coming situation of the market you will trade effectively.
Maybe you are right. Many people do not understand what fundamental and technical analysis is. It is not easy to analyze the market thoroughly. You will have become as expert for making good analysis to know about the current and coming situation of the market. It is better to study the views of a credible analyst. You will better understand the market.
aziie110

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:40:54 PM

The best choice for the analysis of the cryptocurrency depends on its current state in its progress the technical analysis is the best thing to do since the deductions are the main part whereas fundamental analysis is done with new coins entering the market
checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:42:47 AM

Truth is technical analysis keeps changing based on the fundamentals. So it is always advisable that we should be focusing more on the fundamental aspects of the crypto currencies. There is always confusion in the technical analysis because most of the experts rely on the different theories to plot their graphs and thus the end results come out very much differently. I have literally seen people making opposite analysis for a particular coin! One might predict the price movements upwards while literally other one says it will halt at same position or may go down. So I always see fundamentals and make the live decisions.
I think both analyses are good if you are capable of doing both. Fundamental analysis is good for knowing the basics of crypto market and with technical analysis you can understand the ups and downs of the market and the reasons for it. You can make your decisions about your holding better if you analyze the market technically. Therefore I think both are good.

Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:03:11 AM

The both are very good. Technical analysis has to do with charts and price action and to get the best points to enter a trade based on your strategy and fundamental has to do with the news. Its best to combine the both analysis in your trades to be able to come out profitably in trading but I prefer technical analysis
Ruslanabramov748

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:10:02 PM

My advice is to start with a technical analysis to start, and then move smoothly to fundomental Wink
noepyh92

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:12:50 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 09:09:55 PM by noepyh92

Technical analysis is very practical, accurate in the short term and convenient in terms of selecting points for entering the market. He does not require any complex skills and specific skills.

However, technical analysis is limited by its own postulates and often does not "notice" the undervalued crypto-currencies that would quickly reveal a fundamental analysis

The fundamental analysis is more labor-intensive and complex, less accessible to novice investors, but the most effective for long-term investment. These types of analysis are so different that the best solution seems to be using both of them. This is exactly what experienced traders advise to do.

The ideal scheme for analyzing the crypto-currency market includes both technical and fundamental analysis. With the help of fundamental analysis, the investor can select the most promising coins and make a decision on the allocation of investments. A technical analysis will help him choose the optimal time taking profit.

You can also act in the reverse order. For example, use technical analysis to find the crypto currency in an uptrend, and then check with a fundamental analysis whether there are objective reasons for its growth.

The combination of shadow and fundamental analysis plays into the hands of both traders who are interested in quick earnings on high volatility of the crypto currency, and portfolio investors who form deposits for long periods.

However, only those who already have experience with crypto-currencies will be able to use them correctly. If the basics of technical analysis can be learned even on YouTube videos, then fundamental analysis for beginners is generally not available.

For starters, you just need to read analytical summaries, take part in discussions at thematic forums such as www.bitcointalk.org and raise your level with all available training materials.

What do you prefer: technical or fundamental analysis?

Hey,

I'm a beginner and i'm digging into technical analysis. If you are interested in day or swing trading, than you can check a discord group that i found recently.
Voodoo Crypto - they make some chart analysis every 8 hours. It will give you guidance to perform a profitable tradings. You can also talk with more experienced people there. What is more, twice a month there is a special Friday, when you will receive analysed chart every hour.

richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:18:08 AM

In crypto trading, Fundamental analysis is work better because when any crypto has good fundamental the price can be going up to 10 times in 1 month and 100 times in 1 years. But when crypto has bad fundamental the price can be going down to 90% more. TA not really accurate in crypto trading so better we spend more times to analysis based on fundamental in the market.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: