Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:12:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] INSTABIT (IBC) TOKEN AND APPLICATION  (Read 269 times)
Instabit_2018 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:25:51 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 06:33:26 PM by Instabit_2018

Instabit Token (IBC) ICO

WHAT IS INSTABIT

Instabit (IBC) is a platform for the future of sending and receiving cryptocurrencies using emails, social networks and mobile phone numbers. Instabit eliminated standard cryptocurrency sending and receiving, instead, Instabit Android/IOS app will automatically translate your email, social network and mobile phone number into cryptocurrency address. Instabit accelerates growth of need for digital assets by offering tools and services that save both time and resources. Instabit is easy to use. Instabit is like a PayPal, but for cryptocurrency.

Instabit IBC holders can trade IBC tokens directly in Instabit app. Token Sale of the IBC allows Instabit Financial Solutions to launch Instabit Android/IOS app and to complete their roadmap.

ABOUT

NAME                     : Instabit
                      TICKER                   : IBC
                      ALGO                      : ERC20                
                      TOTAL SUPPLY        : 5 000 000 IBC
                      CROWDSALE           : 4 510 000 (77.5%) - 22.5% Reserved
                      PRICE                      : 820 IBC/ETH.

Official Website Link: https://instabit.co/

Direct Crowdsale Link: https://wizard.oracles.org/invest?addr=0xE2165f0df55A3200ACCAD1ACaF31E0B5eaBdcB58&networkID=1

Crowdsale Contract Addres: 0xE2165f0df55A3200ACCAD1ACaF31E0B5eaBdcB58

Token Address: 0xb1F8Ea6E04Fcf81Cf3C111c59efE6D985e44C686

Start:          June 10, 2018, Sunday, 00:00 AM (CEST)

End:           July 10, 2018, Tuesday, 00:00 AM (CEST)

MISSION

- The unique aspect of the company is the chatting app. No other company in the market of the
cryptocurrency has ever made an integrated app which has its own token.

- A user can log in to it using his social media accounts such as Facebook or even his email id. It will be like online banking and chatting, but you can manage it and customize it as well.

-  The app is gifted with features which make it more User-friendly. Some critical elements of the app are to make sure that you don’t have put too much time into making a transaction or exchange.

-  You will never need to know any address and memorize it while sending or receiving cryptocurrency. The app has the built-in system to search the addresses by usernames/user emails and make sure that you send the coins to the actual recipient without even knowing their address. You can request, send and receive over 50+ cryptocurrencies easier than ever.

[/quote]
baccar

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:36:04 PM

reserved
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

Hello, I understand you want to create a chat supported by your token? what opportunities will your token have, will participants be able to purchase it and only exchange it?

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Gash

Activity: 658
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:50:16 PM

Hello, I understand you want to create a chat supported by your token? what opportunities will your token have, will participants be able to purchase it and only exchange it?

U as an investor will receive almost unfathomable benefits: being one single benefactor to the project gets u a unique position among all ur fellow retards, namely the seat in the instabit token foundation that will be put up shortly after the first transaction hits their wallet. U will also be the chairman and CEO of this bitcointalk account.
RickyCardero

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:52:38 PM

i can find information about distribute token. i would like to know, how more people can buy and catch free your token?
and will you create telegram channel?

pocketcoiner

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:04:01 PM

Italian translation reserved if you need it
Instabit_2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:11:58 PM

Yes, chatting application based on cryptocurrency with integrated over 50+ cryptocurrency wallets. IBC participants will be able to trade IBC tokens directly in Instabit App, also, we will list IBC token on as many exchanges as we can once the crowdsale is finished on July 10, 2018.
Instabit_2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:26:04 PM

U as an investor will receive almost unfathomable benefits: being one single benefactor to the project gets u a unique position among all ur fellow retards, namely the seat in the instabit token foundation that will be put up shortly after the first transaction hits their wallet. U will also be the chairman and CEO of this bitcointalk account.

You don't need to be rude and sarcastic.

Hello, our investors (IBC token holders) can trade IBC token in our Instabit APP, the price of the token is calculated like any other cryptocurrency.
Also, we will list IBC token on as many exchanges as we can after July 10, 2018. (Crowdsale end). Supply of 4 510 000 IBC / 5 000 000 IBC could hit high price after any exchange listings.
The main idea is to invest investors money in Instabit app and to make it globally useful. Cryptocurrency stage is like "computer without windows" at this moment and we would like to build this User Interface for everyone, even elderly people will understand cryptocurrency sending, requesting and receiving.
bitcok

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:28:04 PM

a little advice from me, you should make a better thread than this and more detail about what project you run, and post roadmap, team and others.
do you also launch bounty?
Instabit_2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:32:26 PM

a little advice from me, you should make a better thread than this and more detail about what project you run, and post roadmap, team and others.

Thank you for your advice Bitcok. As you can see, we are new on this forum and we didn't pay too much attention on how post look like.
you can find more detail about project and roadmap on our official website https://instabit.co

frezycroos

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:42:06 PM

Thank you for your advice Bitcok. As you can see, we are new on this forum and we didn't pay too much attention on how post look like.
you can find more detail about project and roadmap on our official website https://instabit.co

if you are interested I can put your project on my website, do you want?
Instabit_2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:46:45 PM

if you are interested I can put your project on my website, do you want?

Thank you Frezycroos.
If you wish so, we would be honoured!
Instabit_2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:16:53 AM

i can find information about distribute token. i would like to know, how more people can buy and catch free your token?
and will you create telegram channel?

Hello RickyCardero, we are very sorry that some users answering your question with sarcasm.

The one and only crowdsale will being on June 10, 2018.
and ends on July 10, 2018.

After that, you can purchase Instabit (IBC) on exchanges where we will list our token. It is too early to speak about it, but it will happen soon.
also, after July 10, 2018. we will start to develop our Instabit Android and IOS app where you can send, receive and request over 50+ cryptocurrenices from anyone in your contacts / facebook friends / email contacts or just by entering their usernames. Of course, Instabit App will support over 50+ cryptocurrenices including Instabit (IBC).
Instabit_2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:33:44 PM

Italian translation reserved if you need it

thank you Pocketcoiner, maybe we will need it in the future
Hasher2018

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:33:51 PM

reserved
Instabit_2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:01:51 PM

Crowdsale starting in 4 days!

Link: https://instabit.co/
Instabit_2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:29:04 PM

Crowdsale starting in 3 days!

Instabit_2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:35:16 PM

Crowdsale starting in 2 days!

Instabit_2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:37:04 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 01:59:47 AM by Instabit_2018

Crowdsale starting in 1 day!
Download and install Metamask Wallet on your Google Chrome and check our website below.

Instabit_2018 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 01:58:04 AM

Crowdsale starting in 22 hours!
Download and install Metamask Wallet on your Google Chrome.

Metamask: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/metamask/nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn

Website Link: https://instabit.co/
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: