Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:45:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hilariousetc put a bias red trust on my wall.  (Read 661 times)
Cobalt9317 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 06:53:30 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 07:33:16 PM by Cobalt9317

It isn't against forum rule to open up a thread about your own escrow service if it defeats the entire purpose of an escrow I think it is only your bias opinion about escrow in general if you find any link/ref stating that opening an escrow thread should have at least a trusted feedback I will in all sense accept my red trust as justified as you said on my trust wall.

That's why I have a tremendous 2% fees so someone will not think of me as a fraud escrower just waiting a chance to run away with their money.

Alternatively it seems I pissed hilariousetc in any way that's why he deems my red trust is for what is worth it somehow.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:03:50 PM
Merited by Vod (2)

It isn't against forum rule to open up a thread about your own escrow service if it defeats the entire purpose of an escrow I think it is only your bias opinion about escrow in general if you find any link/ref stating that opening an escrow thread should have at least a trusted feedback I will in all sense accept my red trust as justified as you said on my trust wall.

That's why I have a tremendous 2% fees so someone will not think of me as a fraud escrower just waiting a chance to run away with their money.

Alternatively it seems I pissed hilariousandco in any way that's why he deems my red trust is for what is worth it somehow.

He cited why he left the feedback (see below) and I agree with him; you simply don't have the Trust to be an escrow.
You also left retaliatory feedback, doesn't make you look any better but you do have a history of crap feedback.

"Offering escrow services and the only trade history and money he has seemingly been trusted with is $50. As with any user offering such services under similar circumstances they're either very naive or a straight up scammer. Account's password was also recently reset and it has also previously been used as collateral for a loan, which he seems to have taken several microloans out over the past year. Far too many red flags here. See ref for further details."

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Cobalt9317 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:09:59 PM

I see that cited feedback but I suppose it is clearly an abuse of power to prevent me from scamming someone you should have at least leave a neutral feedback not a red one like what you do on my wall KWH oh how I remember those times.

A red feedback is like saying I'm going to scam someone :-D however if it is truly necessary I wouldn't argue anymore.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:20:03 PM

I see that cited feedback but I suppose it is clearly an abuse of power to prevent me from scamming someone you should have at least leave a neutral feedback not a red one like what you do on my wall KWH oh how I remember those times.

A red feedback is like saying I'm going to scam someone :-D however if it is truly necessary I wouldn't argue anymore.

Neutrals are RARELY seen or paid any attention to.
Abuse of "power"? Don't think so.
As for my Neutral, it was left sometime after you left yours, once I viewed you feedback to and from others. Like I said, it's pretty much crap feedback from you.
Making a thread about this will do nothing, you must resolve it with the one that left it. Trust is not moderated.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Cobalt9317 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:28:22 PM

Neutrals are RARELY seen or paid any attention to.
Abuse of "power"? Don't think so.
As for my Neutral, it was left sometime after you left yours, once I viewed you feedback to and from others. Like I said, it's pretty much crap feedback from you.
Making a thread about this will do nothing, you must resolve it with the one that left it. Trust is not moderated.

I didn't know your such a good person KWH for talking to me with this nonsense trust of my own. I'll delete my feedback to you.
You are right I need to resolve the issue from within
I'll leave a pm to hilariousandco about his painting on my wall and let him decide if I truly deserve to have a red trust.

Will be locking this thread shortly.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:29:36 PM

I'll leave a pm to hilariousandco about his painting on my wall and let him decide if I truly deserve to have a red trust.

That is your best bet.

Albert Einstein
Cobalt9317 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:32:23 PM

That is your best bet.

I get confused I thought hilariousandco put a red trust on my wall but after a closer look it is hilariousetc I reckon because they have the same username.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:33:14 PM

I get confused I thought hilariousandco put a red trust on my wall but after a closer look it is hilariousetc I reckon because they have the same username.
It's the same person. hilariousetc is the alt of hilariousanco.

Cobalt9317 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:36:32 PM

It's the same person. hilariousetc is the alt of hilariousanco.
I don't think so because I've seen hilariousetc and hilariousandco for quite some time and they are clearly different person from my perspective I just thought it was hilariousandco who leave the red feedback because he is the first person to question my escrow thread.

EDIT: After a through investigation they are indeed the same person.

Should I pm the alt or the main? now I'm on a limbo  Lips sealed

EDITED: Yes @actmyname I saw it.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:39:21 PM

I don't think so because I've seen hilariousetc and hilariousandco for quite some time and they are clearly different person from my perspective
Did you read the feedback on hilariousetc's trust page?

"My alt account used on unsecure connections/computers. Do not send any coins or do any business with this account without confirming it with my main one first."

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:20:56 PM

I'd suggest to contact DT1 member who has included him on DT2, oh wait you can't do that because they are both the same person. Wink
Here is the thing:

In this forum you need to earn the trust of already reputable members> DT1-2 members.
How could you do that?
Here is how:
You need to earn their trust by trading with them or by helping them > tagging people red for cheating in bounties, scamming etc.
Their trust or distrust is also visible by default and only their ratings matters, meaning if you help and trade with non-DT1-2 members, you are not trustworthy by default trust settings.

So you are left alone and untrustworthy if you don't earn the trust of DT1-2 members. OK.
Now DT1-2 members have proven themselves to the community to be trustworthy, therefore the community would deem their ratings as trustworthy by default. OK.

Here is the problem:
What happens if DT1-2 members make a mistake or try to settle personal quarrels with normal forum members by using their trusted ratings?
Answer to that question is:
Nothing would happen if you are not trusted by other DT1-2 members so that they could leave you a positive feedback to counter the negatives.
How would you earn the trust of those other DT1-2 members?
You would do trade with them, you would help them by tagging scammers and cheaters.

What is the problem here:
The problem is that people here have alt accounts and they could abuse the system, the problem is that there are factions doing whatever they want while they are doing entirely different things, all of them are trusted by one person> theymos a.k.a admin.

Do you see the contradiction now? theymos trusts DT1 members but some of the DT1 members say that they trust theymos but they would act completely opposite.
Where is the problem here?:
The problem is that there is no one common standard, there is only cartel-like operations running deep inside this community.

About this case, I believe that the red tag is well deserved. you asked to act as escrow in a community where only the trusted people could act as escrow, the same DT1-2 members. therefore the tag is legit.

🖤😏
Cobalt9317 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:07:40 PM

---_---

Very well said digaran If the tagged is deem legit I will humbly accept it because I suppose no matter blah blah I said here it would not make any difference because Default Trust is how the way it works around the forum.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16550

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:18:19 PM

Did you read this?
I was hoping you would just abandon this idea but I guess not.
Lock your "escrow" thread, be a good user, and then PM him. He gave you enough warnings. I'm surprised it took 3 weeks to get you tagged.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:50:18 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 10:09:32 PM by marlboroza
Merited by hilariousetc (10), suchmoon (5), The Sceptical Chymist (1), LoyceV (1), DarkStar_ (1), coinlocket$ (1), MadZ (1)

Who likes bed time stories?

Account Whern asked for loan, used account as collateral and promised to repay in 6 days :

Sorry to hear that your partner scam you.

Username: Vhern
Loan Amount: 0.03
Reason of loan: Personal
Collateral: This bitcointalk account
Amount to be returned:0.034
Return Date: before or august 6

Hello and thank you for your consideration. Smiley

Can you sign the Message that i have post in the start of my Thread? If its possible for this Address : 1ER7jyQPJauPP1mSWeBqpBYnguabC9gc2q
I can give you for this Collateral 0.02BTC.
If you agree, sign the message and after doing this, send me your Collateral details to secure your account and send the funds.

Thank you for your time. Smiley

I can't sign message to the btc address of 1ER7jyQPJauPP1mSWeBqpBYnguabC9gc2q because blockchain.info made a new update and I can't find the sign button message maybe this one will provide.

I can only sign a message to this address 16nZLu3CLb8KnJNzF3fLBzVa8ML19wnUNC

Sign Message.
I am Vhern from bitcointalk.org, today is 08/31/2016. I am asking for a loan from condoras with my account as collateral. If i default my loan, condoras will be the new owner of my account.

Stake address.
16nZLu3CLb8KnJNzF3fLBzVa8ML19wnUNC
Signature
H+4/agErpMhqxJ2WhwImsg68UJI6NaD8oEXoS9hwrW50F9VC/rcamGKjrixNiHZPFtcz9AyFr0WLSzIDWthytDo=

I will pay the borrowed btc earlier or september 6 forum time with only 10% interest as the lender rule.
Please send the loan request of 0.02 here 1E9z9wmLeFLUSdHBvtQrFHdz3LrUdef8fo
will send now the account.

Loan Request : Granded.
Sign Message : Verified.
Collateral : Secured.
Amount of Loan : 0.02BTC - Send : https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/66fc39a9fcf822cd1a656098412586820a6445941dbcbbf4857ab4398f981529
Repayment Date : 06/09
Amount of Repayment : 0.022BTC

Please, repay on or before 06/09 to this Address : 1D2mFapJVNz87yV4CrXGab2kkFzWgB3xgc
If you fail to repay on time and 5 days pass witn no communication of any kind, i will have the right to keep OR sell your Collateral.

Thank you and enjoy. Cool

- Condoras -
https://archive.fo/tKyIr

2 days after Vhern took loan, brand new(newbie?) account (Clickster) asked for loan:
I would like to borrow a 0.04 btc are you accepting sparkprofit account as a collateral it has a 23.53$ and will get profit this week of estimatedly 4.10$ so it will have a 27$ today 04:00 am I can provide sign message with my account here
https://archive.fo/G8UAJ

Zanzrb refused to take sparkprofit account as collateral so Clicster asked for another loan here:

Member Name: Vhern
Loan Amount:0.04
Loan Reason: Going to pay my account
Interest Offered: 10% flat if possible.
Pay Back Date:Before or September 9
Collateral Offered:  Sparkprofit account with 1million points and 23.53$ with additional profit of 4$ estimatedly.

I can provide any additional information if not valid as a collateral.
https://archive.fo/FV0jj

He received loan https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1480336.msg16127138#msg16127138 (sorry, can't quote)
https://archive.fo/C65Tr#selection-4539.0-4549.28

But before he did, he asked condoras for new loan and offered sparkprofit account as collateral:
Sorry to hear that your partner scam you.

Loan Amount: 0.03
Reason of loan: Personal
Collateral: This bitcointalk account
Amount to be returned:0.034
Return Date: before or august 6

Hello and thank you for your consideration. Smiley

Can you sign the Message that i have post in the start of my Thread? If its possible for this Address : 1ER7jyQPJauPP1mSWeBqpBYnguabC9gc2q
I can give you for this Collateral 0.02BTC.
If you agree, sign the message and after doing this, send me your Collateral details to secure your account and send the funds.

Thank you for your time. Smiley

I can't sign message to the btc address of 1ER7jyQPJauPP1mSWeBqpBYnguabC9gc2q because blockchain.info made a new update and I can't find the sign button message maybe this one will provide.

I can only sign a message to this address 16nZLu3CLb8KnJNzF3fLBzVa8ML19wnUNC

Sign Message.
I am Vhern from bitcointalk.org, today is 08/31/2016. I am asking for a loan from condoras with my account as collateral. If i default my loan, condoras will be the new owner of my account.

Stake address.
16nZLu3CLb8KnJNzF3fLBzVa8ML19wnUNC
Signature
H+4/agErpMhqxJ2WhwImsg68UJI6NaD8oEXoS9hwrW50F9VC/rcamGKjrixNiHZPFtcz9AyFr0WLSzIDWthytDo=

I will pay the borrowed btc earlier or september 6 forum time with only 10% interest as the lender rule.
Please send the loan request of 0.02 here 1E9z9wmLeFLUSdHBvtQrFHdz3LrUdef8fo
will send now the account.

Loan Request : Granded.
Sign Message : Verified.
Collateral : Secured.
Amount of Loan : 0.02BTC - Send : https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/66fc39a9fcf822cd1a656098412586820a6445941dbcbbf4857ab4398f981529
Repayment Date : 06/09
Amount of Repayment : 0.022BTC

Please, repay on or before 06/09 to this Address : 1D2mFapJVNz87yV4CrXGab2kkFzWgB3xgc
If you fail to repay on time and 5 days pass witn no communication of any kind, i will have the right to keep OR sell your Collateral.

Thank you and enjoy. Cool

- Condoras -

hello condoras this is Vhern I want to repaid my account today could you kindly check my request here knight just dissppear I don't know why but if is it possible can you hold this account of mine so I can pay my bitcointalk.org account I hope to hear from you Cool

Hello Vhern,
I dont really understand what you are trying to say...
You want to Repay your Loan to me earlier or you want an extension? Roll Eyes

I want to repay my account however there is no lender that borrowed me of 0.04 basically I just want to make another loan request then paid you so if it is possible can you hold my Sparkprofit account for a loan of 0.04 so meaning if I give you my sparkprofit account you will only need to give a loan of 0.018+my bitcointalk account and my SparkProfit account is the collateral for this transaction I have to pay my sparkprofit account for 0.044 10% interest rate. is this clear now?
https://archive.fo/fhqOv

Condoras said:
I dont take Sparkprofit Accounts as Collateral. Undecided
I can give you an Extension for your current Loan on me but not a new one, sorry.

After that knighton lent clickster 0.04BTC https://archive.fo/HzLUR#selection-4361.0-4369.88

clickster said to condoras that he will repay loan https://archive.fo/nU6qy because he received funds from knightkon.

Only transaction made with 0.022BTC to condoras's addy 1D2mFapJVNz87yV4CrXGab2kkFzWgB3xgc in september 2016. was this one:
https://blockchain.info/tx/2d3ba9da7d664e6f3585ff3c09c754360e93b86c8cb8c60c196907271db20e8f

Just repaid faster than expected. Just make a deal and receive some coins so loan are full repaid now.
Thank you.
https://blockchain.info/tx/2d3ba9da7d664e6f3585ff3c09c754360e93b86c8cb8c60c196907271db20e8f

But that was another loan from different user and I can't find (or I missed it  Undecided) where clickster/Whern repayed 0.22BTC, at least not from that day or exact amount in next 2 months.  Undecided There is possibility that they did repay higher amount but it is nowhere mentioned or at least I can't find it or I missed it[1].  Undecided

clickster defaults on the loan:

It is pretty clear that collateral was used to sell sparkprofit account.

Question is, what happened to account Vhern? I will send PM to conduras to respond here[1]

The thing is:

Cobalt9317, Whern and Clickster
just submit the format you want to tweet or status in my gmail or just pm it to me here. vhernaguirre@gmail.com
FB https://web.facebook.com/4everyone.4everyone Not sure with facebook.
Twitter https://twitter.com/Vitcoin110193 you can audit my twitter account.
https://archive.fo/lAcZk

Name: Cobalt9317
Email: vhernaguirre@gmail.com
https://archive.fo/1Bovq#selection-5209.0-5211.22

Are alt accounts.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:20:41 PM

Hmmmmm....the plot thickens.

Albert Einstein
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:21:23 PM

-snip-

On point as always, nice find!
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:25:19 PM

Hello to all, i get the PM from marlboroza to respond about this issue. Man, two years ago... Roll Eyes
Well i take a look and i found a warning that i post regarding delayed borrowers (i wrote Lenders then...) at that time.

I want to inform the following Lenders, that haven't Repay their Loans on time.
After this posting, they have 48 hrs to communicate with me or i will keep their Collateral as a Repayment of their Loans and sell them.

User : Vhern
User : eneilwex

Thank you. Cool                                 

After this post of mine i got a message from Clicster (can't remember the exact date though but it was near that date), saying that he/she wants to repay me and because he/she was late, will add and some extra BTC as a tip. The Address that i gave him was from an exchanger and i can't even remember which one was that time. Probably Kraken. Roll Eyes
Repayment Amount was 0.025BTC, i gave him the credentials of Vhern's account and ask him to post at my Thread so i can confirm it. He never did it and i didn't bother more.

I didn't know if i have to insist for it or i should have kept his/hers message after i get repaid, so i didn't.
That is all i can recall for this Loan/member. I hope it helps. Undecided

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hilariousetc
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3029

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:02:55 AM

Oh, what a surprise. This is exactly why any old Marlon Rando offering escrow services should be tagged on sight. This guy would have disappeared faster than a fart in a breeze the moment someone sent him an amount he liked. I think every person I have previously tagged for offering escrow services with little to no previous trade history has either gone on to scam or tried to scam in some capacity. When people are overly eager to hold onto others funds there's usually only one good reason for that and that's why you should have something significant to lose here and not just the value of your random no-rep Senior account.

Good work, slave Marlboroza. The Don is pleased.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:35:18 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 04:49:14 PM by marlboroza
Merited by suchmoon (5)

Good work, slave Marlboroza. The Don is pleased.
Thank you master, I promise I will be good slave and find more accounts of this scammer, me likes master happy:

Vhern applied to twitter campaign with this twitter account:

https://archive.fo/uvFZs

Hobo66 applied to insurePal campaign with the same twitter:
Follow InsurePal:Yes
Post twitter account link:https://twitter.com/Bit_TVs
Post audit link:https://www.twitteraudit.com/bit_TVs
Post # of your followers:5460
Post BTC Address:1DAvTqCM5uGspKriZNsnX85vh7CCTodfsY
https://archive.fo/T80oO

Also, Vhern used the same bitcoin addy here:

Btc address:1DAvTqCM5uGspKriZNsnX85vh7CCTodfsY
https://archive.fo/Im0cP

Account springgers used the same twitter here:
https://twitter.com/Bit_TVs/status/831972047551156224

BTC:1QFuH1s3LzFaptAoRjxvyEphVEXvVYqwHU
https://archive.fo/Ksked

And received payment: https://archive.fo/hwLv3#selection-2294.424-2294.425

Vhern joined the same giveaway with this address...
https://twitter.com/bitkidbtc/status/831972650914369536

BTC address:1EP411Qi9qbKDGqZCtZrjax8sRN8oTPK2D
...and also received payment.

Now, this addy 1EP411Qi9qbKDGqZCtZrjax8sRN8oTPK2D was used by account Faucet Man (check negative trust) here:
Shared Your Company Website.

Twitter account: https://twitter.com/Faucet_Man

Tweet: https://twitter.com/Faucet_Man/status/723715115497852928

My Audit Score: https://www.twitteraudit.com/Faucet_Man

My Bitcoin Address: 1EP411Qi9qbKDGqZCtZrjax8sRN8oTPK2D

Hope for payment. Smiley
https://archive.fo/caYEX

Account Doge dealer(check negative trust) tried to sell this twitter account:

Hi,

I offer Twitter account with +900 real followers and 100 per cent audit
The followers are most crypto related

start bid 0.015 BTC
min raise 0.001 BTC
BUY NOW 0.065 BTC
Auction ends after 24 hours of the max bidder. Smiley
PM me for the account links.
Doge dealer I reserve the right to stop the auction anytime if i find the good price.

Thanks.

Bitcoin users or most followers.

Audit:https://www.twitteraudit.com/Faucet_Man.

Probably better quote:
I would like to know how much my twitter account worth.
~

Account Whizzy(check negative trust) used the same twitter here, few months before account was for sale:

Twitter Account : https://twitter.com/Faucet_Man

Tweet : https://twitter.com/Faucet_Man/status/704360936409321472

Audit Score : https://www.twitteraudit.com/Faucet_Man

Bitcoin Address : 3Hp6YimYq1ZkcGo1jB7pGG4jgWmHsh7cjM
https://archive.fo/PFDhG

Also, 3 accounts signed up back to back(coincidence?  Roll Eyes)

So, OP has more accounts: Hobo66, Faucet Man, Doge dealer, Whizzy, springgers

On side note: this sounds so familiar, I really wonder who is behind all these accounts.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:56:21 PM

God bless greed and stupidity. I love when some two-bit scamming account farmer starts complaining and their whole scheme unravels.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: