Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:51:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cryptonight Profit Switcher: For pool mined coins and NiceHash  (Read 23754 times)
cryptoprofitswitcher (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

nvidia cards Huh

I did not test Nvidia cards but theoretically it should work if you use Xmr-Stak.
But you need to replace the integrated Xmr-Stak with a version that has the Nvidia backend, you can find it in the release section of Xmr-Stak on GitHub. Then you need to make the appropriate Nvidia GPU config file(s) and set them using the NvidiaPath property in all JSON files of the coins and NiceHash algorithms like:

Code:
  // Path to Xmr-Stak amd gpu config file, can be null.
  "AmdPath": null,
  // Path to Xmr-Stak nvidea gpu config file, can be null.
  "NvidiaPath": "XmrStak/nvidia_v7.txt",
superminator

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:13:37 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 10:50:08 PM by superminator

Hello, great work!.

I do not understand a thing. Where are the rewards stored, in the nicehash account or in personal wallets? If it is in nicehash, where is the configuration made? If it is in wallets, where are the wallets configured?.

Best regards.

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:55:53 PM

Hello, great work!.

I do not understand a thing. Where are the rewards stored, in the nicehash account or in personal wallets? If it is in nicehash, where is the configuration made? If it is in wallets, where are the wallets configured?.

Best regards.

Set your personal wallet addresses in the configuration files for each coin (JSON files inside Coins folder) and for each NiceHash algorithm (JSON files inside NicehashAlgorithms folder).
dazzmore

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:19:41 PM

Is it just me or Masari's profit is not calculated correctly? It's always stuck at $1 something, everything else works fine.

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:01:45 PM

Is it just me or Masari's profit is not calculated correctly? It's always stuck at $1 something, everything else works fine.

Make sure to override the expected hash rate for Masari in Coins/Masari.json properly:
Code:
  "OverrideExpectedHashrate": 8420,

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:45:08 PM

New Release: V4.5.0: Updated miners and fixes

• Updated Xmr-Stak, Cast XMR and SRBMiner
  • Fixes for Masari and BitTube
  • Added BitTube profit data from miner.rocks
  • Support for extra arguments when using SRBMiner
  • Removed Electroneum
  • Fixes for Linux version
  • Removed Electroneum
  • Faster profit data

Future plans:

GUI Configurator
Easier configuration with a GUI.

Latest release: https://github.com/cryptoprofitswitcher/CryptonightProfitSwitcher/releases/latest
duyquang06

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:55:23 AM

will test new ver  Grin
christiano88

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:35:09 PM

Can you add JCE miner support? It gain good momentum among the forum members:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3281187.0
christiano88

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:15:14 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 06:33:29 PM by christiano88

Also I have some really useful feature requests and bugfixes for the next version:
- correct config_bittube.txt to have algo "bittubev2", not "ipbc", that doesn't work anymore since earlier versions of SRBMiner
- add ability to set a threshold for changing the coin, like, if profit difference >5% (this should be editable), switch coin, not just immediately when it sees a 0.01$/day difference. Also a 2nd option to ignore cooldown time if profit difference more than 10% (also editable), but separate from the first one. Also the ability to disable these 2 options, maybe not everybody wants this level of fine tuning.
- SRBMiner extra arguments work if you only set 1 argument. For 2 or more, it force closes.
- the watchdog doesn't really work in some cases, for example if the miner gets stuck and doesn't show speed at startup, the profitswitcher gets confused too. This was a problem in 3.5, seems 4.5 doesn't do it.
- for some reason, if it cannot get profit data for one coin and one provider (the other providers work), it restarts for several times until it actually works. This can be worked around by overriding the coin to not get profit data from that particular provider.
- need support for backup pool for each coin (or at least if pool doesn't work, switch to 2nd highest profitable coin to mine)
- add some feature in the watchdog to restart miner if the miner force closes. It just gets stuck at this point.
- Support for JCE miner would be good too, have link above this post (but this is really not a priority).

I will keep editing this post with whatever new bugs I discover/features I see useful.

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:41:50 PM

New Release: V5.0.0: JCE Miner & CryptUnit API support

Added new miner: JCE Miner

You now can use the new JCE Miner with CPU + GPU support.

New profit provider: CryptUnit API

The app now can get live and daily profit data for all coins on CryptUnit from its API.

Other changes
  • Updated all miners + profit providers
  • Added logging support, use EnableLogging setting
  • Added profit switch threshold, use ProfitSwitchThreshold setting
  • Fixed bugs

Future plans:

GUI Configurator

Latest release: https://github.com/cryptoprofitswitcher/CryptonightProfitSwitcher/releases/latest
nordmann666

Activity: 361
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:46:17 AM

still love the tool

but can you please add api from profitbotpro?
and biggest help would be...download coin data from api and add the coins to coin folder? THAT would be biggest help ever for beginners
swed1983

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:22:54 AM

hi guys,  how can I can I change the default miner form XMR to SRB? changed reference in alle coin configs, but still getting started XMR with Nicehash automatically. Help appreciated
logicalray77

Activity: 66
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:53:13 AM

anyone maybe interested creating a Video for a "how to" guide?
LeGoose

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:26:56 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 06:37:12 PM by LeGoose

Noticed a small bug in JceMiner.cs

If --mport is defined in userDefinded, _port needs to be set to its value in JceMiner.cs

If not, the JCE miner starts with the correct --mport, but JceMiner is checking for stats at the default _port value of 0.

I need a static port (not a Helpers.GetAvailablePort()) for my monitoring software (Awesome Miner).

Better yet, allow the JCEApiPort to be defined in the coin json (like it is in the XmrStak section of coin json).

Awesome stuff.  thanks!

Code:
if (!userDefindedArgs.Contains("--mport"))
            {
                _port = Helpers.GetAvailablePort();
                args += $"{space}--mport {_port}";
                space = " ";
            }
phucktum

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:07:16 AM

Hi Cryptoprofitswitcher, I have used the tool and seen it is very usefull and hope you may upgrade to new version including SRB miner 1.6.8 that can mine monero v8 this Oct-18-2018.

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:35:47 PM

hi guys,  how can I can I change the default miner form XMR to SRB? changed reference in alle coin configs, but still getting started XMR with Nicehash automatically. Help appreciated

Set in the JSON files:
Code:
"Miner": "SRBMiner",
"SRBMinerUseXmrStakCPUMining": false,

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:40:57 PM

New Release: V5.5.0: CryptonightV8 support and more

CryptonightV8 support

Set the algorithm in the coin settings to CryptonightV8 to mine using the new algorithm.
If you want to switch automatically to the new algorithm when the fork of Monero happens:

1. Leave the algorithm as CryptonightV7
2. The auto switch will only work with XmrStak or CastXMR. For XmrStak no actions are required, for CastXMR add the argument --algo=-1 to CastXmrExtraArguments in Monero.json or MoneroOcean.json

Other changes
  • Support for custom ports (@LeGoose)
  • Updated all miners
  • Better logging
  • Fixed Ubuntu build

Future plans:

GUI Configurator

LeGoose

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

CryptonightV8 support

Set the algorithm in the coin settings to CryptonightV8 to mine using the new algorithm.
If you want to switch automatically to the new algorithm when the fork of Monero happens:

2. The auto switch will only work with XmrStak or CastXMR. For XmrStak no actions are required, for CastXMR add the argument --algo=-1 to CastXmrExtraArguments in Monero.json or MoneroOcean.json

Other changes
  • Updated all miners
  • Better logging
  • Fixed Ubuntu build

Future plans:

GUI Configurator

Awesome CPS!     I'll roll this version out today and let you know if I run into anything.   Thanks!
phucktum

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:55:09 AM

CryptonightV8 support

Other changes
  • Updated all miners
  • Better logging
  • Fixed Ubuntu build

Future plans:

GUI Configurator

Thank cryptoprofitswitcher very much, at last the excellent and marvellous tool I am waiting for long is coming. Today, I will configure the tool and believe it runs well. Best regards.
phucktum

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:13:48 AM

CryptonightV8 support

Other changes
  • Updated all miners
  • Better logging
  • Fixed Ubuntu build

Future plans:

GUI Configurator

Hi cryptoprofitswitcher, the app v5.0 run well with miner SRBMiner. But in v5.5, I got an error that makes the app resets after 10 consecutive overshots  like as follow:

Could not get data from http://127.0.0.1:21555.
Error message: One or more errors occured. (An error occurs while sending the request)
Couldn't get current hashrate: Sequence contains no element.
Mining: Bloc Money at 0/Hs Cooldown ready to switch
Switching: WeightcoinsPrices
Watchdog: 10 concecutive overshot(s) out of 10 allowed.

NB: In every coin, there has  line:  "SRBMinerApiPort": 21555, and in config file "api_enabled" : true,
"api_port" : 21555,. So where's the fault?

Plz help to fix it. Thanks a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: