Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:48:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I am not sharing my crypto love? <3  (Read 3129 times)
roseann072518

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 01:28:24 AM

almost all people outside of crytoworld at same attitude. if they see your  earning as a crytolover they are thinking its easy.. but in our side its to hard to get good profit you need to wait  for a month or sometime a year before see the good profit' people  ask how to do it? what will do to earn ? you teach them but after a few days they give up that's because they experience the hardwork to earn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:32:40 AM

Yes, I know. I was once in your position. Maybe it's time you changed your partner. * joking
Well, personally, I always share my crypto activity with my wife, but not the whole story. Only when I profit Cheesy
Fortunate me, I have a wife who always supports my activity.

Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:21:08 AM

It is better to tell us all we know. For them to earn and at the same time they can also help the economy. Thanks ..
apolonio

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:13:06 AM

It is good to share your knowledge because you can help others. But you must choose the person you must tell and choose only the needy who would need some money for living.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:24:42 AM

I wanted to say that I have stopped sharing my crypto interest with close mates of mine.
Because they will became greedy and jealous for that money they could have too.
But the problem is that they are seeing a results of hard intense and long work! My tokens sometimes costed me like 3 months of work, (not the hardest, but anyway).
And the are saying then - teach me how to do that! Teach my now in half hour! So I would have my $1000 tomorrow!
And then they are trying to do something here for 5 days, nothing comes so fast and they give up,
also the relations are harmed...

Thanks for your attention folks! Nice days!

In my opinion, those kind of people are not really interested in the cryptocommunity but only to earn a few bucks, they dont understand the fact that they could earn as big as a life time earnings here, in fact I think they don’t actually believe that they could really earn something here.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:26:57 AM

It is good to share your knowledge because you can help others. But you must choose the person you must tell and choose only the needy who would need some money for living.

Share only to people who are willing to learn. To be honest, I am willing to teach anyone before about it because it has help me a lot but seeing how they response to what I am saying even saying negative things about it without even knowing the whole story, I just stop educating them about it and only teach those who will come to me and ask about it. Those people will come to you know anyway when they see that you are doing good and they can even hear it from other people or even in the news.

almost all people outside of crytoworld at same attitude. if they see your  earning as a crytolover they are thinking its easy.. but in our side its to hard to get good profit you need to wait  for a month or sometime a year before see the good profit' people  ask how to do it? what will do to earn ? you teach them but after a few days they give up that's because they experience the hardwork to earn.

They are thinking that it's a get rich quick scheme because maybe they are used to traditional markets which would take years to profit and in crypto maybe it would just take months but they are not patient enough that's why they are expecting to earn it in just days. Because of being greedy, they can see some HYIP in social media being offered and they decided to invest on that because they cannot wait for months or years and end up losing all their investment.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:08:35 AM

Oh I didn't told about bitcoin investment even to my family relatives because they will hate me. I am keeping in secret how much I earned. Because they will start attacking me with "recommendations" when to sell and so on.  Smiley
As a newbie I never told my family about this bitcoin community that I am currently involved with. Simply because I don't know if I will tell them if they  will believe or make fun of me. So I decided to keep it for my self firy and if I earn then I think that will be the time I will share them my bitcoin journey.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:33:00 PM

To be honest, I am against such behaviour and I believe that we should always share our knowledge and understanding about anything with each and everyone around us. Of course, I am not talking about business secrets bite the knowledge in general. In fact, that is the only way for the growth of this industry because we believe in decentralization and every centre/user must have adequate knowledge to strengthen the network.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:37:44 PM

I wanted to say that I have stopped sharing my crypto interest with close mates of mine.
But the problem is that they are seeing a results of hard intense and long work! My tokens sometimes costed me like 3 months of work, (not the hardest, but anyway).
And the are saying then - teach me how to do that! Teach my now in half hour! So I would have my $1000 tomorrow!
And then they are trying to do something here for 5 days, nothing comes so fast and they give up,

I feel you. I was also really excited to share how I earn through crypto when I first started. However, as time goes by, some of my friends learned the easy way and became almost dependent on my decision as to where to invest to earn fast money. I even always teach and lead them on where and when to trade their bounty tokens, which is should be done on their own.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:18:51 PM

Maybe you did not make them understand this is not all about the present but the future. I guess a lot of youths these days are so engrossed with the idea of making money fast or seeing something that would make them start living up to their dream, but all those take hard work and dedication.

This is the main reason why a lot of them fall for scams, while looking for HYIPs. You have done your part and you do not have to stop telling anyone, as it is better they know you did and used their own hands and decisions to mar themselves than knowing later on that you knew some of these things and still did not tell them.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:01:06 PM

Sometimes sharing crypto currency to other people makes them greedy. I think if ever you will share it you should make them aware of how it works, and that cryptocurrency will not make anyone rich in just one day. Some people have a misconception that cryptocurrency is just a short term investment where you can earn thousands of dollars over night, which is wrong.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

it's better not to give excessive hope to friends who want to learn to produce bitcoin, because they will expect instant results. give him the spirit to work hard for the results obtained.
Maybe he simply did not give them the right explanation before even starting to explain anything to them. Such information is only relevant for those who are not looking for the quickest possible way to get rich overnight which I believe is what kids of nowadays are looking for.

It is not a bad thing to tell them, and it is left for them to use the information or not, the most important thing is that you have done your part, and you have a clear conscience. My joy is that I have told few ones close to me who really needed it, and understands the importance of working for your future and I am happy at least I have made some impact as a result of that.
ProtonBlast

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:56:29 PM

Personally I don't share my crypto love because of fear that those who invest because of me will lose a lot of money. That could had easily happened, luckily everybody ignored me at the time. But that possibility haunts me.
DianaZher3

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:59:37 PM

There are people who really do not want to understand all the charms of the crypto currency. But still need to find words to explain to them that this is the future of our world and the sooner they understand it the faster progress will move.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:20:47 PM

There's nothing wrong with sharing mate. However, nowadays, unfortunately, there are more people who are doubtful towards cryptocurrencies rather than supportive. I have actually experienced the same situation somewhat. When I was starting, I tried to somehow "recruit" other people to join in the cryptocurrency wave, believing that it can help them prosper. However, I have come to know and see that it's just hard to convince someone who is not interested and is not willing to learn what needs to be learned in order to take advantage of the things the cryptocurrency market can give.

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:50:37 PM

I've also encountered the same scenario mate,ive always wanted to share bitcoin as,a source of my income by joining signature campaigns but everytime i share it,they always shows interest to gain knowledge in doing what i did.I've always wanted them to have another source of income such as mine.then i realized that they wanted easy money,but i told them nothings here comes for free it needs perseverance,knowledge and dedication inorder to last long in this crypto community.They also lasted for just days but never ever visit the site again.I feel so embarassed because i have shared them my thoughts but they just taje for granted my offer and effort.

HatDen

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:59:49 PM

It is annoying when your people don't want to work harder for result, they disappoint you, I was in the exact same situation, so choose the same option that you choose.
Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:07:16 PM

Yes, it is disappointing to see that people try to achieve something big in a very short time and when they don't they get disappointed. Some just don't understand that it takes a lot of time and patience to succeed in something, not just here. I think that it is better to share your crypto love with people who would understand this Smiley
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:30:25 PM

I had same problems with my friends, they wanted to know how to make money with bounties and thought that they will earn money every day, but  after I explained, that joining in bounties it's like gambling, because now days hard to predict what will happen to project, will investors fully support or project will die because of not success ICO and all tokens will have no value. And after I  showed all minus and pluses, they started laughing and told me that I'm wasting my time. So, I decided to not share ways, how  I make money.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:34:37 PM

Yes, it is disappointing to see that people try to achieve something big in a very short time and when they don't they get disappointed. Some just don't understand that it takes a lot of time and patience to succeed in something, not just here. I think that it is better to share your crypto love with people who would understand this Smiley
I think patience is really a virtue in cryptocurrency because if you really want to gain something,you must work hard for it and be patient to wait for the perfect time.Crypto will not give you an instant profit,nor make you an instant rich,so you must learn all the basics first to make you succeed in crypto world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: