Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:42:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I am not sharing my crypto love? <3  (Read 3129 times)
lelangsabun

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:26:15 PM

yeah agree with it, most people just not understand about this, they just seeing the money of it, they think it can have it with the short time matter, but the real is very have a long time to getting profit with it, they just hard to understand that and just blame

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:40:21 PM

To be successful you need to have knowledge of crypto and not just write spam, copy messages, and invest in what ever is being shilled. If they don't feel any passion for the blockchain then they will simply fail
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:00:47 PM

To be successful you need to have knowledge of crypto and not just write spam, copy messages, and invest in what ever is being shilled. If they don't feel any passion for the blockchain then they will simply fail
Absolutely, because it is for our own good too, if we are not doing things right and are just after the money then we won't enjoy things, we should also share what we are receiving to our friends and relatives, also we must share this good news for everybody.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:52:35 AM

We have the same sentiment and experienced on how we've been through good and bad days with crypto and our stay was worth it which gave us some profit.

Those friend of ours never thought that it's going to be a rough journey by investing to crypto's. They are only thinking that it's just a click away and they'll become millionaires to it.

I'd stop already sharing it to them and I'd told them if they want to pursue, they can learn on their own so when the market shakes, they won't blame me.
People are very delusional, I have gotten profits with my bitcoin holdings and some of my investments but this has taken a great deal of my time but since the results are so good I'm willing to do it, the truth is that most people do not have the necessary drive to become successful in anything, after all if they were so motivated to become investors or traders of bitcoin they would know how to do it already, so concentrate on yourself and how to obtain profits out of bitcoin, the best option in the past months was simply to be a holder but now it seems to me the best option is to be a day trader.
It is what I'm doing right now, I'm focusing to myself, with my trades and holdings.

By thinking on how they are so demanding and all they think is about the profit and once the market was not good, all they do is blame it to you. Not knowing that you don't have something with the market and you don't hold it.
I know what you are talking about which is exactly why I have chosen to stop spreading the word about bitcoin, you get a lot of rejections and people making fun of you saying it is a scam and the few you are able to convince will blame you if they lose money which most of the time is because they invested in a coin with no future or because they were following pump and dump groups instead of taking the time to learn how the market of bitcoin and the rest of cryptocurrencies really works.
rafearo

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:47:49 AM

Yo should just tell about bitcoins and let them do their own research. They will learn with own mistakes and thus not blame you.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:10:19 AM

I wanted to say that I have stopped sharing my crypto interest with close mates of mine.
Because they will became greedy and jealous for that money they could have too.
But the problem is that they are seeing a results of hard intense and long work! My tokens sometimes costed me like 3 months of work, (not the hardest, but anyway).
And the are saying then - teach me how to do that! Teach my now in half hour! So I would have my $1000 tomorrow!
And then they are trying to do something here for 5 days, nothing comes so fast and they give up,
also the relations are harmed...

Thanks for your attention folks! Nice days!
Its natural state of cryptocurrency. I am not sure if you have to invest, and other information. Cause I don't know what to invest it will rapidly growing company in cryptocurrency. I support cryptocurrency even its stabilized and it is a new cryptocurrency that the right now,
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:47:22 PM

I also have experienced  sharing  crypto on one of my love ones , at first they truly interested on how to join and earn money but in the end they already stopped it maybe because they dont really understand  crypto and hard for them to wait  for a long time.
People has different attitude that we never force them to do one thing  that they dont want.
Komobit

Activity: 161
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:25:08 PM

Almost everyone who askned me about cripto I told everything I know enjoying myself while explaining....

But the one phrase: the whole market ig going down.Was ignored and they have lost a little bit in that.

Who is outside this world still think that all criptofans are like secret riches.

I guess that this wont ever change as there is still a lot o ppl who think that all stockers are rich and billionaries.
Comfort1

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:41:01 PM

All my paddies i use to walk and do this crypto with became my enemies all because i get the chance to make frequent withdrawals and they are not getting such an advantage. I have decided  not to tell anyone what entails in i getting these coins.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:01:07 AM

I also have experienced  sharing  crypto on one of my love ones , at first they truly interested on how to join and earn money but in the end they already stopped it maybe because they dont really understand  crypto and hard for them to wait  for a long time.
People has different attitude that we never force them to do one thing  that they dont want.

Same here . i also share crypto to my loved ones specifically to my parents because i want them to become aware on what is crypto but they find it hard to understand because they are lack of knowledge regarding on technical stuff. But if a person is really willing to learn , they can still possibly learn it no matter how hard it is . like for example me myself do also find cryptos to be hard to understand when i was a newbie on it but my willingness doesnt  stop me from learning it.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:08:42 AM

I wanted to say that I have stopped sharing my crypto interest with close mates of mine.
But the problem is that they are seeing a results of hard intense and long work! My tokens sometimes costed me like 3 months of work, (not the hardest, but anyway).
And the are saying then - teach me how to do that! Teach my now in half hour! So I would have my $1000 tomorrow!
And then they are trying to do something here for 5 days, nothing comes so fast and they give up,

You must understand the earning money in cryptocurrencies is not for everyone, my friends are even worse, they want to earn money online but they do not want to learn a single skill to do that when they said that to me I just said good luck and walked away, some people want everything to be easy and to come with no effort and nothing that is worthwhile comes easy.
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:04:54 AM

You must understand the earning money in cryptocurrencies is not for everyone, my friends are even worse, they want to earn money online but they do not want to learn a single skill to do that when they said that to me I just said good luck and walked away, some people want everything to be easy and to come with no effort and nothing that is worthwhile comes easy.
Exactly. You're right. When people have the opportunity to make money, the number is small, they learn. Left some still doubtful, refusing to learn. When others succeed, they say it is "luck" hihi. To be successful we have to work every day to achieve results. I think so. Acting for income, do not sit and wait for the result is no where.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:50:16 PM

I am not sharing my knowledge about cryptocurrencies because they are always saying that bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies are all scam. It will just hack your money and you will never get It back. Other people said that it is tiring. They cant use it because they are busy in school and in work. Well actually at first, I was like that, all they are saying is I said that before I start using bitcoin. But when I start to get my first income. It changed my life. I am just tired of saying this to people.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

What kind of jealousy do you mean?
are your friends jealous when your profits can outweigh your friends?
if so, I suggest looking for another friend. that can help each other.
kafnan

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:03:30 PM

Well, if that's the case then you are right to stopped bringing up about your crypto investments and earning to them.it happen
ejandjm18

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:16:49 PM

The main reason why i am not sharing my crypto to my close mates, relatives because they didn't believe what crypto brings on the future. They want to see a solid profit of crypto on hand As soon as possible.
Musiclover

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:39:08 PM

Because no one believes in me. Actually i shared it to my family and relatives but because i don't have the proofs now, they don't believe me. But i really tried my best to convince them but they said, to see is to believe, and for sure that's not true, that's what they said. No one care's and they don't believe me, so that's why im not sharing my crypto love.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:43:38 PM

it's better not to give excessive hope to friends who want to learn to produce bitcoin, because they will expect instant results. give him the spirit to work hard for the results obtained.

You're right, man. And people like them are less likely to be qualified and usually more easily give up on the circumstances that will hit them in the future, and eventually we too are blamed by them and their families. This thing will surely be a burden of thoughts that will interfere with our activities.

airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:10:12 PM

These are the kind of people you don't want to be in cryptoworld because for sure, they are the ones who will keep on whining when they see the market in color red. They are just only after for their profit and don't want to lose their investment during crisis. They are also the type of people who will panic sell during hard times.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:12:30 PM

I understand your point dude because I've been there also before. Though I always got rejections and bad impressions to those persons where I introduced bitcoin, they never bring me down and still choose to continue encouraging others (if they are willing). For those greedy ones that I've encountered, I just tell them that dealing with crypto is not so easy. I explain to them that patience is essential in this field and if they don't have it then feel free to exit. Sad to say, that always happen maybe because they can't afford to invest much time and money, they only want a fast and easy money or maybe they are only interested to profits and not to the bitcoin itself. Every time I encounter that kind of scenario, I feel no regrets and guilt at all because I know that I've done my part and the problem is from them.
if so, I suggest looking for another friend. that can help each other.
You know that's not simple, right? Grin You can't just throw away your friendship only because of having different interests.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: