Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:21:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I am not sharing my crypto love? <3  (Read 3129 times)
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:14:54 PM

I wanted to say that I have stopped sharing my crypto interest with close mates of mine.
Because they will became greedy and jealous for that money they could have too.
But the problem is that they are seeing a results of hard intense and long work! My tokens sometimes costed me like 3 months of work, (not the hardest, but anyway).
And the are saying then - teach me how to do that! Teach my now in half hour! So I would have my $1000 tomorrow!
And then they are trying to do something here for 5 days, nothing comes so fast and they give up,
also the relations are harmed...

Thanks for your attention folks! Nice days!

Same reason. I stopped sharing my knowledge since most people who have shared my knowledge with became greedy and lazy they always wanted me to share what and where am I earning and they do not want to do their own research.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aolin118

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:32:19 AM

different people have different appetite, no need to share crypto and force others to accept you idea. Just do what you like, and invest what you are interested in.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:36:12 AM

Crypto currency does not need to be loved, one should treat the market with respect and understanding of the processes taking place on it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:12:57 PM

I wanted to say that I have stopped sharing my crypto interest with close mates of mine.
But the problem is that they are seeing a results of hard intense and long work! My tokens sometimes costed me like 3 months of work, (not the hardest, but anyway).
And the are saying then - teach me how to do that! Teach my now in half hour! So I would have my $1000 tomorrow!
And then they are trying to do something here for 5 days, nothing comes so fast and they give up,

You must understand the earning money in cryptocurrencies is not for everyone, my friends are even worse, they want to earn money online but they do not want to learn a single skill to do that when they said that to me I just said good luck and walked away, some people want everything to be easy and to come with no effort and nothing that is worthwhile comes easy.
Exactly. You're right. When people have the opportunity to make money, the number is small, they learn. Left some still doubtful, refusing to learn. When others succeed, they say it is "luck" hihi. To be successful we have to work every day to achieve results. I think so. Acting for income, do not sit and wait for the result is no where.
I have not got spectacular results with my investment but at least I have some profits and that is because I am willing to work hard for it since I believe in this market and its potential, but my friends just want everything handed to them and I told them that if they keep having that attitude they are never going to realize their dreams but they do not listen, so when I am finally able to succeed in this market they are going to regret not working hard for it when they had the chance.
quichiship

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:53:49 AM

different people have different appetite, no need to share crypto and force others to accept you idea. Just do what you like, and invest what you are interested in.
Anyways you should not stop spearing bitcoin i know it took hours to understand bitcoin but all we're doing supporting bitcoins.As far as i know its our hands we have to tell everyone about bitcoins more people know about it more the people use it and the price of bitcoin will increase.
LeavingEden

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:57:24 AM

I do sharing this to others before but they're really don't believe because its not that really popular in our area and because im only new here. Its really hard to explain especially if they only repeating the same question and because im only new my knowledge here is not that really enough for now, its only limited, so for now i need to gain a lot more knowledge first, i need to learn a lot more and get a proof for them to believe.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:20:42 AM

many people in this world only see results but they don't see the process, so I am not interested in sharing stories about btc to anyone I am not selfish but maybe it will only be in vain, they might be interested when they see the results we get and they too maybe persuading us to teach him with the hope that in a short time will get results like us, but when they realize that every success needs a long process and a time that is not a matter of days then they will give up and give up and consider them disadvantaged or not fashion they are, so our efforts to teach them will be in vain, so in my opinion instead of wasting time on it we better focus on our own, so that all of us only know, even if anyone comes to us to ask about crypto we see just how much seriousness he had to study and join BTTC, then we decided n
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:15:44 AM

I do sharing this to others before but they're really don't believe because its not that really popular in our area and because im only new here. Its really hard to explain especially if they only repeating the same question and because im only new my knowledge here is not that really enough for now, its only limited, so for now i need to gain a lot more knowledge first, i need to learn a lot more and get a proof for them to believe.

I prefer not to share i learn from cryptocurrency because earning bitcoins needs investments and if they will just loose their capital then they might blame me for their loss in trading or investing.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:46:40 PM

I understand your point dude because I've been there also before. Though I always got rejections and bad impressions to those persons where I introduced bitcoin, they never bring me down and still choose to continue encouraging others (if they are willing). For those greedy ones that I've encountered, I just tell them that dealing with crypto is not so easy. I explain to them that patience is essential in this field and if they don't have it then feel free to exit. Sad to say, that always happen maybe because they can't afford to invest much time and money, they only want a fast and easy money or maybe they are only interested to profits and not to the bitcoin itself. Every time I encounter that kind of scenario, I feel no regrets and guilt at all because I know that I've done my part and the problem is from them.
if so, I suggest looking for another friend. that can help each other.
You know that's not simple, right? Grin You can't just throw away your friendship only because of having different interests.
Well I am not agree with you. What you're going to do is now stopped spearing bitcoin information to others. its a new generation every people is now greedy especially in term of money they're greedy, We can't stop it. We must spread the word of crypto to everyone we meet, so that it will benefit them and all of us as well. Making more people to get aware of bitcoin will make bitcoin more stronger and highly valuable.
Bakayaroo0

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:34:49 PM

Maybe yes, Because if they understand the crypto technology well, then it may change their life into better than current, isn't that reason good enough? but it is all about their trust level and greediness, so your choice to teach them or not. But anyway, life is choice.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:49:52 PM

It's not really the envy that's the problem but the discouragement they'd give you. I've noticed that a lot of self-improvement channels these days are suggesting that you don't tell family and friends plans, especially regarding investments you are trying to get into. If you tell them, they'll just tell you you are wasting time and money and should it fail, you'd never hear the end of it. Endless "I told you so". Better fail without them knowing you ever did then.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:51:24 PM

I can relate to this very much. My friends see that i make quite a lot from cryptocurrency, and first, they're like looking down on me, thinking it's just lies or scams. But well, nope. It's real. Then they began to take interest in crypto, and of course i'm gladly tell them everything and teach them what they need. But they're expecting instant money, and very lazy to do everything needed. Kinda upset me actually, since they don't want to do anything but they want many money. Like who the hell will give you free money for nothing. I already tell them that it won't be instant, but they give up right away and don't want to do this anymore. And now they can only envy me having my own income in this age while they can't do anything to earn extra money. Too bad.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:09:05 PM

You are right, most especially when you are surrounded by greedy folks who want to get rich quick but never want to do hardworking and be patient and this is the first thing any one going into cryptocurrency should have you need to be patient and hardworking but most of the friend we have this days only see the result but never notice the hardwork we put into such result.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:34:40 PM

Why would they get mad if they dont able to reached their earning expectation? They are just simply showing off their interest on purely to make fast and easy money without even thinking back again that it do really need some effort and hard work before you would able to generate that money. If thats the case then i would also lose interest on sharing up the opportunity since they do treat in the same way when they dont make any income at all.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:04:33 PM

you are right absolutely, a younger brother of mine once came and ask i teach him bounty campaign hunting and that am making cool cash from it, but he fails to realize the hardwork and sleepless night i undergo, i tutored him for a week and he got nothing then he gave up, i have similar experience with a close friend of mine too. Crypto is for those that are patient, in the long run the benefits will come. Unlike the fraudsters and scammers, this business require perseverance.
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:08:35 PM

I've experienced same thing with you, dude. My friends saw that I'm earning money in crypto, so they asked me how I do that. Out of my willingness to help, I shared with them everything I know here from airdrops to bounty hunting to trading. It seemed to them that these are easy ways to earn money. They are that knowledge-hungry and profit-driven that they wanted to know ALL literally in ONE DAY. And so, they choked. They have taken note all the technicalities that I taught them, but have neglected the most important thing--there's no such thing as easy money. Even though the tasks are quite easy, you need to work it out diligently until the campaign ends and to patiently wait for your tokens, but that's not all. You still have to wait for it to join exchanges and to have trading volume. This is only the time when your labor gets profit. So this is a matter of tireless waiting. But my friends got sick and tired of it easily. Their expectations were spoiled, and their daydreams of easy huge bucks suddenly messed up, that they couldn't help but throw the blame on me. I neither told them to exchange their career for crypto nor dragged them forcibly here. It's saddening that our friendship is stained now. Well, it's not the fault of crypto; it's their greed that ruined our relationship as friends. So I advice anyone now: Never introduce your loved ones here, especially if you know that they are greedy, impatient and poor-spirited. You will only find yourself one day in trouble with them.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

I think the problem is not sharing it, the problem is how short sighted the people you are sharing it to. I've experienced alot of these people too whenever i share my "crypto love" with them. What i do is really set the bar low. Telling them the cons, the work they have to put in and mostly the readings they have to know for them to really be successful.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:24:27 PM

I really understand what you mean, and it looks like you are a patient person, and I hope your friends learn like you are a lot of patience, but I suggest not to stop to share the crypto that you love to those who are patient and I suggest finding friends the same new as you,
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:42:23 PM

I understand and i also experince that kind of situation because i also teach some of friends how to earn money with cryptocurrency and they get interested with it, but they don't have any patience because they want to earn instantly.
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:38:31 PM

This is why it is very difficult to teach something to people, what you have learn about how to make some money with cryptocurrencies took you months or even years so you could see decent profits and now that you have made all the work people want to get the same results in days or weeks and that is not the way this works, they need to start from the very bottom and learn as well and when they see that they lose all the interest.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████