Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:23:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I am not sharing my crypto love? <3  (Read 3129 times)
kristineirene

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:05:48 AM

I have a co worker that introduced  to me about this crypto he even show about what he earn  on this industry and first that  came on my mind that i should really need to learn about  this for now me I'm starting about my campaign i will try to share this crypto once i already  earn  so that im not gonna ashamed to encourage my friends,family how good it is to be in this crypto world and also to set there expectation for good and bad thats happening  here.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:09:27 AM

Trying to help a friend nearly ended me into loggerhans with that friend. Last year, i tried to enlighten a mate of mine on what crypto is and showed him the amount i have gotten so far. From there, he has concluded that i am a very wicked guy that i have hide this all these while. Very bad and wasn't of myself that day.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

you right,most people just not understand about this, they just seeing the money of it, they think it can have it with the short time matter, but the real is very have a long time to getting profit with it, they just hard to understand that and just blame and see results.
Changadithethor

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:43:18 AM

You teach them for almost an hour they still can't get what you are saying, you even tell them worked hard and learn as much as much as you can  but they seem not serious about it all they care is make profit and how to get more.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:51:28 AM

Well, sharing is caring but there are times that some people don't get you of what you do in crypto because they think crypto is easy as it may see but it is not. Holding tokens is the hardest part of them all, making decisions whether to hold it or to sell it. For my part i intend to share it if someone asked about crypto currency but i don't spoon feed them. I'll let them do it on their own if they are really interested about crypto currency.

ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:14:36 AM

I wanted to say that I have stopped sharing my crypto interest with close mates of mine.
Because they will became greedy and jealous for that money they could have too.
But the problem is that they are seeing a results of hard intense and long work! My tokens sometimes costed me like 3 months of work, (not the hardest, but anyway).
And the are saying then - teach me how to do that! Teach my now in half hour! So I would have my $1000 tomorrow!
And then they are trying to do something here for 5 days, nothing comes so fast and they give up,
also the relations are harmed...

Thanks for your attention folks! Nice days!

If I were you, I will never tell them it is easy. I will tell my friends if ever they ask about crypto that I consumed a lot of time just to get what I have now. I will them that I experience a lot of frustrations and anger through my journey so they'll not bugged me like they think that trading is a piece of cake.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:20:37 AM

Well it is not your fault that they become like that because it is still them who had own their life and you are only giving them the exposure that they could benefit from the system and should not be abused. Anyway i do not believe that if someone earn in cryptocurrency they will become greedy and jealous since we already grown up and we are not like kids anymore.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:28:45 AM

I wanted to say that I have stopped sharing my crypto interest with close mates of mine.
But the problem is that they are seeing a results of hard intense and long work! My tokens sometimes costed me like 3 months of work, (not the hardest, but anyway).
And the are saying then - teach me how to do that! Teach my now in half hour! So I would have my $1000 tomorrow!
And then they are trying to do something here for 5 days, nothing comes so fast and they give up,

I also tried to encouraged my family and friends about cryptocurrency, but they are lack of patients and thinking that they would not get any income from it, that is why i started to keep it to myself because even i show them my income they still don't have any interest about it. They only want to earn fast or easy money and it is imposible in cryptocurrency.
Persiontateneis

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:03:59 AM

If a person is really willing to learn , they can still possibly learn it no matter how hard it is. Like for example me myself do also find cryptos to be hard to understand when i was a newbie on it but my willingness doesnt  stop me from learning it.
Cissnei

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

At this forum, people share the latest news on the crypto market. In the articles on success and failure, there are quite good articles on the relationship between crypto and the user. Share to get back.
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:51:15 AM

Why your not sharing  about crypto?  Well in my opinion ithink you're too selfish if you don't share blessing?  Because for me bitcoin is blessing.  Now this is my source of income thats why  you must share this blessing.
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

It's very difficult to overcome jealousy, I've also felt it. because we never know which will be very large among all. we can only hope, so what I do is give them the same project that I run
Potato07

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:31:36 AM

I also stop sharing my crypto knowledge to other. Because when you told people about it they will surely be amazed of it because it truly is amazing. So after the lecture they surely ask hows question like how to do it, how to have tokens?, how can i join? And so on. But after a week, they will stop asking you about it because they'd lose their interest because they are too impatient of having a token too. So I dont bother anymore.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:53:00 AM

They don't want to learn about crypto, they just want to get that fast money without really working for it.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:56:20 AM

It's very difficult to overcome jealousy, I've also felt it. because we never know which will be very large among all. we can only hope, so what I do is give them the same project that I run
same as me. but in my mind, no fortune can manage. so we work as best we can and the results are grateful. i think that is something that can keep us from jealousy
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:01:25 PM
Merited by maculeth (1)

what must be remembered for beginners is, no success happens in one night. Everything needs a process. I studied crypto, from the first time I entered this forum to being able to join the bounty campaign, I spent 3 months. and this is my second bounty, and everyone hasn't paid. but with the dedication also taught by my friends, that here patience is very important.
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:58:29 PM

Mate, it is exactly what I feel ! On the one hand my guys share crypto interests and we talk about crypto currency future, but then I was asked to teach them crypto and I've tried to do that.
I started with bounties , showed them where they should find info, how to analyze projects , what types of rewards exist, showed them spreadsheet with existing campaigns and then I realised that they don't take any effort.
Yeah, they want to make a result and receive money, but they don't want to wait for months and spend hours for work.
What is more, some of them are too stupid to create MEW! Can you believe?!

I spent my time and broke relations as well. Don't repeat my faults, teach only passionate guys.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:17:18 PM

I have the same situation as you mate, a lot of people to whom I told about crypto wanted me to teach them and they wanted to have fast money. Thats why I always say that you wouldnt get money fast, you need to work a lot on bounties or on trading skills, before you will have some income, you need to wait for a good conditions on the market to sell for a bigger price, after this words about 70% of people already give up and dont want to do anything, but those who will to further - I teach them and they already earn with me some bucks Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:00:58 PM

I feel you bro. I have the same problem with my friends since they want me to teach them but they don't want to put all their hearts in the simple job I have that could help me with my life.
They just know the result that we can get from crypto without knowing the process.I also feel it when my friend want to know how can I get Extra money from crypto but when I explain it to them, they just focus on how to get money without interested to learn more about crypto . They not knowing that is not possible to make money without have enough of knowledge on crypto. so I decided to stop talk about crypto
3-tails

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:19:53 PM

I have the opposite problem. Talking about Crypto results in people with inaccurate knowledge driving me batty.

When I talk about crypto either I hit a kool-aid drinker or they turn into a FUDer. The kool-aid drinker is so wild about crypto they can't see straight (typically these folks lose out from being blindly devoted to something) and won't shut up about crypto much to my annoyance. They just DON'T STOP! I enjoy crypto, yes, but it has been three solid hours of you ranting. Can we talk about something else please?

The rest of them look around online, find FUD, and then go FUD-fest on me. This forces me to explain and clarify things I do, why I'm not falling for a scam, and what measures I take to stay careful. Only showing them positive results can make the FUDers stop. If I say anything again, they research again and the FUD train keeps on rolling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: