Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I am not sharing my crypto love? <3  (Read 3129 times)
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:27:17 PM

You can never teach people with low interest on cryptocurrency. It is not something so easy to deal with. The volatility strucks more often and money  is often lost is seconds or a day. Without real knowledge they will blame you for the failure that they will experience. And it is not good, but anyway encourage them to participate at their own risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:42:06 PM

You are trying your best but don't forget that you will end up teaching both the lazy and the ones who are ready to go extra mile to achieve excellent results. Don't let the lazy ones bother you at all. Continue to teach them and let them know about the task ahead of them. The lazy ones will regret this with time.
Patient_Zero

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:54:05 PM

it's better not to give excessive hope to friends who want to learn to produce bitcoin, because they will expect instant results. give him the spirit to work hard for the results obtained.

I disagree with not giving hope that it will kill their business spirit, on the contrary, giving good hope for the future is one of the motives for our friends to be able to participate in the bitcoin business, because without good expectations it is impossible for the business soul they are to be pushed forward ... we must give hope through learning and guidance about cryptocurrency it may be far more useful ...
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:28:28 AM

I wanted to say that I have stopped sharing my crypto interest with close mates of mine.
Because they will became greedy and jealous for that money they could have too.
But the problem is that they are seeing a results of hard intense and long work! My tokens sometimes costed me like 3 months of work, (not the hardest, but anyway).
And the are saying then - teach me how to do that! Teach my now in half hour! So I would have my $1000 tomorrow!
And then they are trying to do something here for 5 days, nothing comes so fast and they give up,
also the relations are harmed...

Thanks for your attention folks! Nice days!
you should try to sharing it to your friends especially to your family to know them about this but you dont meed to forced them about
Caysinamires

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:20:16 AM

Its really hard to explain especially if they only repeating the same question and because im only new my knowledge here is not that really enough for now, its only limited, so for now i need to gain a lot more knowledge first, i need to learn a lot more and get a proof for them to believe.
kaventt5

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:46:25 AM

People take notice only of good results. Mostly they don’t take risks or losses contained by crypto market into consideration. But there is no guarantee that their experience will be as positive as yours. People should understand that they should invest their time, knowledge and skills if they want to get a profit. Talking about the crypto market, a person should be patient and need to have at least a basic understanding of the technology to reach positive results.
Kristinalopez

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:12:13 PM

You can share your crypto love. There are lessons learned so that new people can learn and draw their own results. To me the crypto market is like a desert, until I can find the source of water.
bongnor531

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

Many just read some articles in the mainstream media and all they get is that if they have bought Bitcoin several years ago they would be millionaires by now.
However, the market does not work like that anymore and you do have to put some work and research in it to have some success.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:26:24 PM

I think when someone wants to go into the world of mental cryptocurrency it is very important in accepting all forms of risk in the future because with the patience possessed by traders, the possibility of high achievement can be realized well without regret playing investment.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:07:53 PM

I wanted to say that I have stopped sharing my crypto interest with close mates of mine.
But the problem is that they are seeing a results of hard intense and long work! My tokens sometimes costed me like 3 months of work, (not the hardest, but anyway).
And the are saying then - teach me how to do that! Teach my now in half hour! So I would have my $1000 tomorrow!
And then they are trying to do something here for 5 days, nothing comes so fast and they give up,

Yeah. Most people always do that. At first, they were interested and so eager to learn everything about bitcoin in able for them to have money but as time goes by and they see that it takes a long time they give up. I stopped sharing the cryptocurrency to others because they only interested in it due to it being a source of income. They think that they can earn so easily in here. Little did they know that it take a patient to gain anything in here.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:36:35 PM

Just like me, I stopped sharing my interest to my close friends because they are closing their doors for opportunities that crypto has.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
SonyaCooper

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:43:37 PM

I experienced it, sharing crypto experiences to friends from the beginning, and finally they tended to patronize me, assuming what I was talking about was no better than their assumptions. I am very sorry to share my experience too vulgar. Sometimes there are many things that we cannot share with others, because that also has the potential to be a weapon that can pierce us anytime.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:11:07 AM

I agree on you, there are a lot of people who are going to blame you if they invest a huge amount then suddenly the price of bitcoins drop so hard.
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:20:32 AM

Right, it's best not to share what we have for those who do not understand it. I once introduced my friends to an ICO project. It was a failed project and they lost more than 66% of their capital and we were no longer in contact. That was my biggest mistake.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:45:55 AM

You’re saying the pure truth, and I have also stopped doing the same thing. It took me four years and half before I started earning something from Bitcoin and this time around I’m making huge amount of money and making lots of investments and also putting money into my local business and everything is moving just fine.

My friends will come to me and ask how I did, when I explain to them and tell them how long it took me, sometimes they will feel like I’m lying to them and that I’m hiding something. Most of them are now jealous of me, and I’m even regretting why I ever told them.

This time around I’m sticking to my business and keeping it a secret, everyone should just mind their business. People never appreciate what you do for them, so stay on your own and do your thing.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 12:13:12 PM

I completely understand you I have stopped sharing opinions and information about crypto currencies with my mates also, because they don't even listen to me, or they do and they make fun of me. They are not even to understand it or accept it. I don't even bother anymore.

playbtcgame

Activity: 258

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:42:10 AM

I had the privilege to ask one of my mates who introduced me to cryptocurrency about why most people hide their crypto knowledge from others. He told me that he was used to sharing how cryptocurency has helped him out to others and was attacked one day.

Saripondso

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:12:23 AM

Me too. I don't want to talk much about crypto world to my friend, also don't encourage them to invest because it is there any problem, they will blame me for their mistake
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:18:03 AM

I never talk too much about crypto because they reactions are always the same, they think it is a scam and they did not believe on it. They are not interested when i explained it in them because of the issues they heard about crypto. But for me its their loose why they did not open their doors for crypto.
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:59:46 PM

I never talk too much about crypto because they reactions are always the same, they think it is a scam and they did not believe on it. They are not interested when i explained it in them because of the issues they heard about crypto. But for me its their loose why they did not open their doors for crypto.

Yeah me too, I rarely talk about it and if somebody showed me some good attentions about cryptos then that will be the time I will share to them the potentials in cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: