Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:11:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I am not sharing my crypto love? <3  (Read 3126 times)
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:16:06 PM

I wanted to say that I have stopped sharing my crypto interest with close mates of mine.
Because they will became greedy and jealous for that money they could have too.
But the problem is that they are seeing a results of hard intense and long work! My tokens sometimes costed me like 3 months of work, (not the hardest, but anyway).
And the are saying then - teach me how to do that! Teach my now in half hour! So I would have my $1000 tomorrow!
And then they are trying to do something here for 5 days, nothing comes so fast and they give up,
also the relations are harmed...

Thanks for your attention folks! Nice days!
I agree with the last thing that you have said. When you teach someone in this forum and they do not give it importance, you will say to yourself that they did not value what you have told to them. Just like the scenario happened to me. So, I never wanted to bring this topic to my friends specially, if in the end they just keep saying that its a waste of time. It is okay to be selfish sometimes, it is for the consesus of everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:40:46 PM

I wanted to say that I have stopped sharing my crypto interest with close mates of mine.
But the problem is that they are seeing a results of hard intense and long work! My tokens sometimes costed me like 3 months of work, (not the hardest, but anyway).
And the are saying then - teach me how to do that! Teach my now in half hour! So I would have my $1000 tomorrow!
And then they are trying to do something here for 5 days, nothing comes so fast and they give up,

I agree with the last thing that you have said. When you teach someone in this forum and they do not give it importance, you will say to yourself that they did not value what you have told to them. Just like the scenario happened to me. So, I never wanted to bring this topic to my friends specially, if in the end they just keep saying that its a waste of time. It is okay to be selfish sometimes, it is for the consesus of everyone.

I have the same experience as well, some of my friends tried doing what I am doing here like joining campaigns and trading cryptocurrencies, they didn't do well like I did, what happened is that they thought that I was cheating them, or that I am doing something that they think I don't wanna teach them just for me to earn more than what they're earning, it just feels depressing, now I only teach friends who are really interested.

horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:37:21 AM

I have the same experience as well, some of my friends tried doing what I am doing here like joining campaigns and trading cryptocurrencies, they didn't do well like I did, what happened is that they thought that I was cheating them, or that I am doing something that they think I don't wanna teach them just for me to earn more than what they're earning, it just feels depressing, now I only teach friends who are really interested.
right, I did that too. usually many are interested in participating in cryptocurrency because they know the results that we have obtained, they do not pay attention to the processes that we have gone through. but for friends who really want to learn regardless of what they will get, I am usually petrified

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

Too many people think that Cryptocurrencies are a way to get rich quick and they only see from the side and after they try they give up so easily. Believe that crypto still requires hard work and good analysis.

calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:07:19 PM

Too many people think that Cryptocurrencies are a way to get rich quick and they only see from the side and after they try they give up so easily. Believe that crypto still requires hard work and good analysis.
mostly people think that easy to generate profits from cryptocurrency.and unfortunately they didnt prepare their self with trading skill.so its easy to make mistake.and finally give up
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:08:29 PM

You cannot gain success that fast and easy, that is what people who learn crypto have to know. They cannot get more than you have in just a blink because even you work hard for it, you just come and know it first than them. This can harm relation when you cannot explain further that you work hard and good analysis for it to get.

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:10:27 PM

I think there's nothing bad to help other that want to understand and learn about cryptocurrency/bitcoin and i think if they want to learn it they are not so much difficult to teach and handle.

You already know cryptocurrency and maybe this is the God's plan for you to teach them . We dont need to be more selfish God want us to be humble. And explain them all they need to handle a bitcoin and say them thay dont expect to much .So that, they cant expect something too much.

yes, I agree with what you say. I don't think it's something bad if you introduce or tell some of your relatives that you can make money with cryptocurrency or bitcoin. we need to pay attention is that we do not give very big expectations to the beginners, we should be able to emphasize that to get income in cryptocurrency, also must be accompanied by hard work. start introducing them to something that is not risky, even though the benefits are few. I think that includes good if we want to help others.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:23:17 PM

This is the common problem newbies encounter when they join the cryptosphere. They have this misinterpretation that working here is like working a 9 to 5 job wherein you will get paid instantly for the work you have rendered. But you see, getting paid here entails a lot if patience and understanding. Literally you will be waiting for like half a year just to get paid. So just like you I will not be sharing cryptolove as for their own sanity.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:52:22 AM

This is the common problem newbies encounter when they join the cryptosphere. They have this misinterpretation that working here is like working a 9 to 5 job wherein you will get paid instantly for the work you have rendered. But you see, getting paid here entails a lot if patience and understanding. Literally you will be waiting for like half a year just to get paid. So just like you I will not be sharing cryptolove as for their own sanity.
of course it takes patience and understanding to wait for the process, because logically a project requires time to arrive at reward distribution, I think long wait is not a problem, provided the project doesn't scam
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:15:49 AM

This is the problem if we only lt then see that goodness about cryptocurrency but we dont tend to let then look in negativity also,thats why they wanted to lear fast and earn more even faster in which at the end of the day,they blame crypto for their loses and mistakes.i guess what you are doing is better for both you and them

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:43:55 AM

mostly people think that easy to generate profits from cryptocurrency.and unfortunately they didnt prepare their self with trading skill.so its easy to make mistake.and finally give up

In reality, many people, who entered the market last winter, decided to do it only to make money easily. They did not expect that trading could turn to be an extremely difficult job eating their time.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

I won’t really blame you. There are things you shouldn’t tell people, cause if you tell them, when they get in and they are not making a lot of money like you are doing, they will start to get jealous of you. If you find out about Bitcoin you should keep it to yourself and keep working hard for yourself, you can only tell your family. If you keep telling people you are getting yourself into problem.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:11:08 PM

The risk here is indeed quite large and everyone should understand that. now when the market is down or rising people really think here is the fastest way to get profit or get rich quick

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:32:45 AM

In reality, many people, who entered the market last winter, decided to do it only to make money easily. They did not expect that trading could turn to be an extremely difficult job eating their time.
The people who are joining cryptocurrency now are just looking for quick money. They always complain about how the old investors are making money, forgetting that the old investors were people who invested and had patience for close to a decade. That’s one of the reasons I don’t tell people, cause when I tell them how long I have waited before getting profit from Bitcoin, they start to lose hope.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:49:35 AM

The people who are joining cryptocurrency now are just looking for quick money. They always complain about how the old investors are making money, forgetting that the old investors were people who invested and had patience for close to a decade. That’s one of the reasons I don’t tell people, cause when I tell them how long I have waited before getting profit from Bitcoin, they start to lose hope.

I completely agree. I came to cryptocurrency on the advice of my friend. At that time, he was much better versed in this subject. Now it's the other way around. I began to delve into the essence, and he remained at the same level.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: