Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:00:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🚀🔵[ANN][ICO]🔵 COINECT -Thread Locked due to ongoing scam accusations  (Read 1909 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

Oh FFS... how many arbitrage scams do we really need?

Don't rush them, give them 24 hours for each question...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:43:23 PM

Ok, I will give them 24 hours to tell me the name of their coinect company registered in UK.

I want to be on top of that pyramid multi level partnership program! I will find 10 donors investors and hopefully each one of them will find 10 donors investors all the way to level 10 of pyramid multi level partnership program, I will have...lets see...10 levels, 10 donors investors under each donor investor...10X10X10X10X10X10X10X10X10X10=10000000000 donors investors under me!  Cool

I am so excited, I will earn 40% monthly + 27% from 10000000000 donors investors ! And we will all make 40% monthly, even more if compound!

On side note, @Wapinter if this is not enough info for you, I don't know what is.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:24:46 PM

LOL 10 billion. Dream big or go home type of thing. I guess the pyramid wasn't good enough to represent their world domination so they made into this squiggly thingy.

Note how they're scamming level 6, which makes the same 1% as level 7.
tmfp
Legendary

Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:38:24 PM

This is Groundhog Day territory.
Coinect makes Arbitao believable. Well, not quite.

I mean, come on, do you expect anyone to believe this?
Everyone knows that Linkedin profiles mean absolutely Jack Shit, but at least you could have put a bit of effort in.

Hands up, anyone who thinks Dominic Hall exists.
Anyone who puts their hand up, walk away from the computer and don't come back.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:46:57 PM

LOL 10 billion. Dream big or go home type of thing. I guess the pyramid wasn't good enough to represent their world domination so they made into this squiggly thingy.

I believe Mr. Zhou messed up something while coding.
Coinect_Support

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:09:01 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 10:30:37 PM by Coinect_Support

Dear suchmoon,
We don't work 24/7

Ok, I will give them 24 hours to tell me the name of their coinect company registered in UK.

You asked were we are located, not registered. Coinect its brand name of our project, not company. Our company name Chartex Sales Limited. Its incorporated in  Honk Kong.

I want to be on top of that pyramid multi level partnership program! I will find 10 donors investors and hopefully each one of them will find 10 donors investors all the way to level 10 of pyramid multi level partnership program, I will have...lets see...10 levels, 10 donors investors under each donor investor...10X10X10X10X10X10X10X10X10X10=10000000000 donors investors under me!  Cool

About our referral program... Why so many pyramid comparison? Its a standart scheme. All uses such partnership program. For example, Oriflame! Pyramid too? We just add several levels for more depth. You need to try it by yourself. Register at our client area and investigate how it works. And one more thing, we pay a partnership reward not from our clients deposits ( they can control accounts). We pay a reward from our system profit deals.

Coinect_Support

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:20:43 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 10:39:31 PM by Coinect_Support

Dear marlboroza,
Our product is still raw, still in prototype stage, as you can see at our road map we plan full tests at autumn.

You didn't test it but you are offering 40% monthly return?

How much is that with compounding?

On our landing page said 20-50 %, not 40. Its an average value that we use. You must know that crypto market is very volatility. We can earn a 300 % per day. Just need to catch a moment. But we don't scream about it. 40 per month can do every forex trader with good risk system. Using robots, algo strategies...

Please, log in into our system (client area) and you will see results of online analysis. Check crypto exchanges by yourself. Was that price or not. We just show opportunities.

Just check, for now pair btc/usd at Livecoin and Bitfinex have a 5.1 % of arbitrage opportunity. ( 11:38 p.m. London time)
Coinect_Support

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:33:21 PM

I believe Mr. Zhou messed up something while coding.

Dear marlboroza,

Its not a mistake. Level 6 and 7 have the same reward percent. Its simple marketing.
Coinect_Support

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:07:52 PM

Everyone knows that Linkedin profiles mean absolutely Jack Shit, but at least you could have put a bit of effort in.

Dear tmfp,

Arbitrage is a 300 years old method of speculation. No need to find belivers.

Everyone MUST have a FB, Twitter, Linked in? What about decentralization? Its a point that we are all here!

What you wanna to hear? Of course we make a Linkedin because of its a  standart of icos. Did you heard something about "no FB europe?"   action?  Half business companies block linkedin because of headhunters.

Or we must open all my private social media?

Ohhh...

We show a REAL results how our system works. 90 % of ico start crowdfunding only for idea. We are already have a working (prototype) module.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:49:39 PM

You asked were we are located, not registered. Coinect its brand name of our project, not company. Our company name Chartex Sales Limited. Its incorporated in  Honk Kong.

You have to be registered with the Companies House in order to do business in the UK. Are you registered? What is the address of your place of business in the UK?

About our referral program... Why so many pyramid comparison? Its a standart scheme. All uses such partnership program. For example, Oriflame! Pyramid too? We just add several levels for more depth. You need to try it by yourself. Register at our client area and investigate how it works. And one more thing, we pay a partnership reward not from our clients deposits ( they can control accounts). We pay a reward from our system profit deals.

How many participants does one need in their downline to reach level 1?
tmfp
Legendary

Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:16:45 PM

Dear tmfp,

Arbitrage is a 300 years old method of speculation. No need to find belivers.

Everyone MUST have a FB, Twitter, Linked in? What about decentralization? Its a point that we are all here!

What you wanna to hear? Of course we make a Linkedin because of its a  standart of icos. Did you heard something about "no FB europe?"   action?  Half business companies block linkedin because of headhunters.

Or we must open all my private social media?

Ohhh...

We show a REAL results how our system works. 90 % of ico start crowdfunding only for idea. We are already have a working (prototype) module.

1)It's not arbitrage that's unbelievable, it's you.
2)Decentralization has nothing to do with creating false profiles on Linkedin, or in other media, in order to deceive potential investors.
3) You don't show anything real. Apart from a screenshot of a commercially available arbitrage script, and a lot of words, all you provide is this chart of supposed profitability.

The time axis is the year 2017. This implies that you must have had a working "unique decentralized trading system" for at least eighteen months, yet you say
Our product is still raw, still in prototype stage

The key to arbitrage is market volatility. In times of low volatility, you pick up dimes, in high volatility, dollars.
As volatility changes, so the software used (should) also change its parameters appropriately, so that potential profit margin increase because of differential increase can be fully exploited.
Why have capital margin deposits tied up on say 0.5% opportunities, when much larger differentials are available?
Compare your chart to a chart of Bitcoin volatility during the same period.

Zero correlation

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:27:49 PM
Merited by xtraelv (1)

2)Decentralization has nothing to do with creating false profiles on Linkedin, or in other media, in order to deceive potential investors.

Excuse me tmpf but these are not false Linkedin profiles! If you don't believe me you can check my linkedin profile:

See? It is I, Jason Zhou, Python developer.

Why no one believes ME? So what if I wear the same t-shirt. If you want I can photoshop it in blue.

It is obvious this is my twin brother, take at look at background, see? We are not even at the same place
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

Lol, this is becoming more and more interesting. I have to admit, the 40% profits scare the hell out of me. Yes, I know that I currently wear their signature and supposedly have no right to say anything against them, but in my defense, I signed up for their campaign simply just because I currently has no signature at that time and wanted to see how this thing turned out, that I posted something bare minimum every week and won't get paid eventually... I have a streak of masochist

And furthermore, still in my defense, someone with high rank and green trust said he had a talk with the team couple weeks ago and implicitly stating that he had reviewed the project? So... what happened, exactly?

Had a talk with the team couple weeks ago, and yeah the project looks promising. AI is the most futuristic technology and already widely developed by many big companies right now, and using it for arbitrate trading sounds awesome. Great to hear you finally launch the ANN and good luck for the ICO!

Should I start worrying about this project and remove my sig?  Grin

Coinect_Support

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:14:26 PM

You have to be registered with the Companies House in order to do business in the UK. Are you registered? What is the address of your place of business in the UK?

Dear suchmoon,
We dont need to be registered in the Companies House because of Hong Kong is offshore territory. We are located at London, Canary Wharf.

How many participants does one need in their downline to reach level 1?

Not quite right. I will try to explain, when you start you are already a level 1, your referral will be level 2, etc. The main point is the depth. You will earn a reward from 10th in the line. So we open a great opportunities for partners.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

Coinect admin, I would suggest one simple method to prove the legitimacy of your team member, at least to show that Jason Zhou is truly originated from his mom's womb instead of photoshop skill: do a live video, or a recorded one, with all of your team member, in your office, with your brand visible, and statement that they are indeed are part of the team.
Coinect_Support

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

1)It's not arbitrage that's unbelievable, it's you.
3) You don't show anything real. Apart from a screenshot of a commercially available arbitrage script, and a lot of words, all you provide is this chart of supposed profitability.

https://i.imgur.com/YlIVQf0.png

The time axis is the year 2017. This implies that you must have had a working "unique decentralized trading system" for at least eighteen months, yet you say
Our product is still raw, still in prototype stage

The key to arbitrage is market volatility. In times of low volatility, you pick up dimes, in high volatility, dollars.
As volatility changes, so the software used (should) also change its parameters appropriately, so that potential profit margin increase because of differential increase can be fully exploited.
Why have capital margin deposits tied up on say 0.5% opportunities, when much larger differentials are available?
Compare your chart to a chart of Bitcoin volatility during the same period.

Zero correlation

https://i.imgur.com/oUcDrHT.png

Dear tmfp,

Of course on site is a part of script. Main results of our analytics is in client area. There are two things: trading analysis (full real-time analyse of exchanges) and market watch (market bonds depth ). As I see you didn't checked it before posting.

Why you are compare our profit chart and btc volatility index chart?Huh  How its possible to compare it? Its like compare cats and dogs.

Of course they are not correlated. Our profit chart shows summ of all deals/instruments value, not only btc.

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:46:13 PM

Coinect admin, I would suggest one simple method to prove the legitimacy of your team member, at least to show that Jason Zhou is truly originated from his mom's womb instead of photoshop skill: do a live video, or a recorded one, with all of your team member, in your office, with your brand visible, and statement that they are indeed are part of the team.
Are you blind or something?

I won't post anything more about "their team member" because everyone can use google and check it for themselves on social media. You will find few nice videos of "their team member" at his working place.

Stop shilling for them, they are only delaying things because their ICO is in mode - give me your money.

Coinect_Support

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:51:37 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Qq0Y3tA.png
Excuse me tmpf but these are not false Linkedin profiles! If you don't believe me you can check my linkedin profile:

https://i.imgur.com/W2CoXSb.png
See? It is I, Jason Zhou, Python developer.

https://i.imgur.com/IJFTXQK.png
Why no one believes ME? So what if I wear the same t-shirt. If you want I can photoshop it in blue.

https://i.imgur.com/rBzsHi2.png
It is obvious this is my twin brother, take at look at background, see? We are not even at the same place

Dear marlboroza,

Not quite understand where is Photoshop, buddy??? Seems like its photoshop of photoshop of photoshop....

https://preview.ibb.co/kvdV7y/8561529503977058.jpg

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:53:53 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 03:04:04 PM by marlboroza

ot quite understand where is Photoshop, buddy??? Seems like its photoshop of photoshop of photoshop....
...of photoshop of photoshop of photoshop....

https://www.facebook.com/mitsuru.haruyama

Ok, I will now stop free advertising Mr. Misturu's restaurant.

Coinect_Support

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:01:03 PM

I have to admit, the 40% profits scare the hell out of me.

Dear Miiike,

20-50 % . 40 its just average value.   20 % can offer every investing institutional client. Hope you stay with us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: