Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:45:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🚀🔵[ANN][ICO]🔵 COINECT -Thread Locked due to ongoing scam accusations  (Read 1899 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

Coinect admin, I would suggest one simple method to prove the legitimacy of your team member, at least to show that Jason Zhou is truly originated from his mom's womb instead of photoshop skill: do a live video, or a recorded one, with all of your team member, in your office, with your brand visible, and statement that they are indeed are part of the team.
Are you blind or something?

umm... no? I'm looking for a middle way than the endless debate. I tried to give him a chance as well as challenging him to prove himself, that instead of trying to answer with detailed and prepared explanation about how their level-depth incentives or how their arbitrage is proven by them to be accurate, let's start from the very beginning: the team themselves. If they're legitimate, at least they have the exact same team member as what they state on their WP and OP, that against all of the evidence provided, the team member is indeed a real person working for their company instead of an photoshopped image.

The method is extremely easy and only take matter of minutes to set, skype allow multiple video call. If the team is real, they could, would, and should be on the video. If, for whatever reason, logical or illogical, even one of the team member can not be present on the video (again, video, not image or screnshot of a video conference), then I don't think it is necessary to try proving their legitimacy as they failed on the very basic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

If they're legitimate, at least they have the exact same team member as what they state on their WP and OP, that against all of the evidence provided, the team member is indeed a real person working for their company instead of an photoshopped image.

So lets see. On one side we have Jason Zhou, Python developer with new linkedin profile and nowhere to be found.

On the other side we have Mitsuru Haruyama with very old facebook profile with many pictures of himself(and videos). Working at restaurant.
Coinect_Support

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

ot quite understand where is Photoshop, buddy??? Seems like its photoshop of photoshop of photoshop....
...of photoshop of photoshop of photoshop....

https://i.imgur.com/bkZrQC4.png

https://www.facebook.com/mitsuru.haruyama

Ok, I will now stop free advertising Mr. Misturu's restaurant.

Dear marlboroza,

Who is that guy? O_o  Glasses? Ok.

Can you see the difference between Japanese and Chinese... Its ridiculous already.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:25:10 PM

20-50 % . 40 its just average value.   20 % can offer every investing institutional client. Hope you stay with us.

20% is still bullshit.

Now where is that UK business registration?
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:55:21 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 04:10:47 PM by marlboroza
Merited by Zapo (1)

~
Dear marlboroza,

Who is that guy? O_o  Glasses? Ok.
That facebook account is created somewhere in 2011.

That picture you have on your new linkedin profile is at least 1 year old. But you will find more...older pictures on facebook, for example - 3 4 years old profile picture.

As I said, you are delaying things because your ICO is already collecting money.

So how about making that video with all your team members? Today if possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: