Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:57:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Satoshis instead of Bitcoin  (Read 145 times)
Robust Crypto (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:02:29 PM

I found this out just now, I have been involved with Bitcoin for 2 years.

So, from today I started trading with satoshis. I don't care anymore about the Dollar, because the dollar value can go up without satoshis going up.

BUT you also can trade with $ value + Satoshis.

If you sell your crypto for Tether, you get $, and when the Bitcoin price goes down, means now with your Tether you can get more Bitcoin (Satoshis).

Let's say you just care about Satoshis, you can trade your crypto (altcoins) for Bitcoin and the satoshi value will stay the same. (Because 1 BTC is 1 BTC)

What we can do is, if an altcoin is paired with dollar, when BTC price goes up, but the satoshi value of that specific coin stays or goes up a bit, you can trade that specific Altcoin for dollar (or Tether).
And when the dollar value goes down, re-buy it again. The satoshi level will stay same (rather close) but you will now have more of that crypto.

If you're lucky, the price in $ will go up, the satoshis too, so what you can do is trade for BTC, then for dollar/Tether and wait for the dip. When it dips re-buy BTC and buy that crypto again.
With this method I believe you will have more satoshis/crypto.

What do you guys think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InKiTy38

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:16:24 AM

So, from today I started trading with satoshis. I don't care anymore about the Dollar, because the dollar value can go up without satoshis going up.

If you sell your crypto for Tether, you get $, and when the Bitcoin price goes down, means now with your Tether you can get more Bitcoin (Satoshis).

Let's say you just care about Satoshis, you can trade your crypto (altcoins) for Bitcoin and the satoshi value will stay the same. (Because 1 BTC is 1 BTC)

What we can do is, if an altcoin is paired with dollar, when BTC price goes up, but the satoshi value of that specific coin stays or goes up a bit, you can trade that specific Altcoin for dollar (or Tether).
And when the dollar value goes down, re-buy it again. The satoshi level will stay same (rather close) but you will now have more of that crypto.

If you're lucky, the price in $ will go up, the satoshis too, so what you can do is trade for BTC, then for dollar/Tether and wait for the dip. When it dips re-buy BTC and buy that crypto again.

What do you guys think?
Bitcoin Virtual Currency (BTC) is so high that it has to be broken down into small transactions. Transactions usually use a very small Bitcoin Bitcoin (BTC) = 100,000,000 satoshis you can replace the transaction if they are convenient for you.
Robust Crypto (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:40:54 AM

What do you guys think?
Bitcoin Virtual Currency (BTC) is so high that it has to be broken down into small transactions. Transactions usually use a very small Bitcoin Bitcoin (BTC) = 100,000,000 satoshis you can replace the transaction if they are convenient for you.

What? Cheesy
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:04:34 AM

What do you guys think?
Shit did i missed something here?does anyone explains what this human says?even how hard i try i can find how to understand this crap.stop messing here and stop smoking weeds it wont help.

About OPs post i guess you gave me idea i want to study this concept and might apply soon in my trading habits,thanks for this one mate you really did. Good job
Robust Crypto (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:28:35 AM

What do you guys think?
Shit did i missed something here?does anyone explains what this human says?even how hard i try i can find how to understand this crap.stop messing here and stop smoking weeds it wont help.

About OPs post i guess you gave me idea i want to study this concept and might apply soon in my trading habits,thanks for this one mate you really did. Good job

Np I guess Cheesy
VeteranH

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:17:21 PM

I started out always looking at the $ value and burning my head calculating in bitcoin. I learned it lately too to always use the satoshi value since satoshi is the fractments that makes up bitcoin. Bitcoin is so large to be calculating up, down and center. Take the lesson and work with it. Do your trading with satoshi.. That's easier to calculate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: