Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:00:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign, really a lot of cheating?  (Read 296 times)
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

Bounty programs need lot of patience  and overall market should respond for price growth then only we can expect a good amount of returns last year bounty programs earned good

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

Cheaters will be around each section when money has presence. Cheating even looks like a normal thing in a real world and with technology virtual world is the new victim. New I mean a decade ago not like a hundred of centuries in earth. I’ve wanted to report a lot of them, but without a proof my guess won’t be counted as evidence. So I leave it to all DT-members and techno savvy members for doing what is right and justice for all.

HODL
Nyo hai

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:43:50 PM

At time like this there should be a that check of bounty participant because it is lot of cheating that can be said to harm other parties and just start following bounty and newbie like me
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:30:33 PM

Bounty campaigns are meant to promote the project in various places so we cannot consider all the project are unworthy it is upon the project owner decision to take the project forward or scam you. You need to ready for accepting all the things.
Some of the bounties will be helpful to you and manager support you but some of project will damage the name of manager and leave the bounty without the payment for the manager and participants both. In that case we cannot do anything.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:39:49 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 03:55:23 PM by Gaggy185

The current fraudulent ICO campaigns on the market are few, and mainly potential ICO projects are not high. Therefore the ICO selection for the bounty is the most important. If you do not have experience should refer to everyone on the forum to be able to receive the most objective opinion.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:32:24 AM

let's help the bounty manager by reporting the multiaccount owners and cheating actors when found, so the bounty project gets the trust of ico developers so bounty can be generated
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:45:16 AM

Everyday I see a lot of complaints about cheating concerning bounty campaigns.

The rules edict by the BM always remind that - obviously - cheating is forbidden (multiaccounts, bot, etc..).

But when I see the quantity of work and organization necessary to do things "legally" I find it hard to imagine that it is so interesting to cheat by multiplying false accounts for
(And it must be very visible)

Would it be possible to get Bounty manager's testimony on this subject?

While I'm not a bounty manager, I've learned from my experience that there are several types of bounty manager. Some are really strict and removing cheater from the campaign. These also pay attention to the quality of the post or other things. But there are also other managers who do not care about the quality of the post and these also accept shit post like weekly bounty reports. They also do not care if cheaters participate in the campaign or not. If attentive users would not point out these cheaters, the cheaters would not be removed. Sometimes you can see the cheaters in the spreadsheet very obviously, but the managers ignore them. These managers just want to do the work as fast as possible and collect their salary. These managers harm the project, what they represent, I think.
For cheaters, it is interesting to farm with many accounts a campaign. Especially if shit post are allowed and they do not earn money otherwise. With 30 or more accounts, it pays off for smaller amounts. They just make money with the mass of accounts.  Shocked
Irvanremok

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:11:31 PM

your question is good my friend likes it. but if you ask how to cheat bounty, to my knowledge the cheating participants in following the bounty program will be disqualified in the project program because a lot of investors now use checking auto attendant. so if one of the participants there are cheats / cunning in their bounty it will be disqualified automatically. Is not it.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:57:04 PM

I agree with the OP.
I want this too.

Recently, I've seen a topic in Reputation board regarding an abuse on a bounty campaign.  
It was a confirmed cheating by using the victim's bctalk account to claim for a twitter bounty.

Later on, I decided to find out if someone had already used my name too. I was surprised, Yes, I'm also a victim.
I didn't know that I've already joined a lot of campaigns which in reality is, "I seriously don't have any clue about it".
This is unacceptable.

I suggest for others as well to check your account search result on google to find out if you've been cheated.
Let's report these guys and end this abusive act all at once.

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

Everyday I see a lot of complaints about cheating concerning bounty campaigns.

The rules edict by the BM always remind that - obviously - cheating is forbidden (multiaccounts, bot, etc..).

But when I see the quantity of work and organization necessary to do things "legally" I find it hard to imagine that it is so interesting to cheat by multiplying false accounts for
(And it must be very visible)

Due to numbers of participants on each program checking out every entry would really be time consuming even though we do see always the common rule that cheating or multi-accounting is prohibited but still there are cheaters who would able to penetrate such rule and end up giving out a stake and get free tokens easily without doing any hardwork. Detecting or filtering it out would really be hard by the manager alone so thats why we would really thank up for concern individuals who do help up to catching up those cheaters.I guess this issue cant really be easily resolved.
I agree with your suggestion because a it will be very stressful for the bounty manager to start check for this and it will also be time consuming but if bounty hunters can be sincere and help in fighting this, I think the KYC suggestion should be able to help solve this issue and reduce the rate of multiple account in bounty so that many people will be able to participate and also gain from bounties.

I think even KYC process will also won't solve this problem as their are so many fake I'd are their that can be used for it. You can see that so many users are giving their I'd for other to clear their KYC process.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:26:52 AM

Later on, I decided to find out if someone had already used my name too. I was surprised, Yes, I'm also a victim.
I didn't know that I've already joined a lot of campaigns which in reality is, "I seriously don't have any clue about it".
This is unacceptable.

When I read some thread about others using other profile accounts just to join bounties, I check if someone use mine and its confirmed, there are some who are using my account and I bet it would be newbies who can't join the campaigns. They use other profile because they are not required to post a proof of authentication when registering to the campaign and just in the form so it has a higher tendency of cheating. Bounty managers should strictly implement this one because many are abusing it just registering in the form.

Some bounty managers like btcltcdigger is using this strategy to prevent those cheaters. There are times too when I want to join a campaign and discovered that someone already registered using my profile. There are just so many cheaters and we should help each other to caught those people.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Hue Moon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:32:45 AM

One of those people is you, you have a fake account to join the bounty
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:14:05 AM

In the past, the bounty managers were less likely to work, there were not many participants, but the number of participating members and the deceptive projects increased
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:53:27 AM

Due to numbers of participants on each program checking out every entry would really be time consuming even though we do see always the common rule that cheating or multi-accounting is prohibited but still there are cheaters who would able to penetrate such rule and end up giving out a stake and get free tokens easily without doing any hardwork. Detecting or filtering it out would really be hard by the manager alone so thats why we would really thank up for concern individuals who do help up to catching up those cheaters.I guess this issue cant really be easily resolved.
[/quote]
Yes, I agree with you that it will not be easy for bounty managers to be able to monitor this as there are too many participants and they also have lot of work to do for but I believe if bounties can set a limit for the number of participants have an app that will be use to monitor the participants that register so that the rate of having multiple accounts in a particular bounty will be reduced, I believe it will reduce the rate of cheating.
nghihuynh2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:57:36 AM

it’s hard when the participants is so many that one manager can’t handle.Cheating is always happening. People are trying to get money as much as possible. I hope all manager have some solutions about it.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

It is not difficult to see why, if you take into consideration the bounties that these people have been collecting versus the returns. To you and to me, $1 for a stupid bounty is not worth it. And all the trouble people take to create accounts, create fake traffic, fake views, fake everything seems too troublesome.

But let us take a simple example. I can make 10 accounts in 1 day, and if every day I make 1 stupid post for each account, and keep following people every day, within 60 days, it means I have 10 accounts old enough to earn the smallest bounty on Twitter and FB, and Steemit, let us say only $1 each for $10 per project.

Over time, remember this means even more value. 10 projects in 1 week is not impossible. That becomes $10 per week after 2 months. After 3 months or 6 months, this $1 becomes $2 becomes $5 becomes $200 per week. So 6 months investment for more income than salaries in many countries for stupid reposting work.

And if they want to invest, they can even shortcut this and buy accounts and views. Look at some bounties I see people earning $100s for reposting and Retweeting!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀