Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:06:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what are some important criteria to note before involving a bounty programme  (Read 82 times)
devinede (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:30:13 AM

please i will like to know this so i can be well informed
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:34:18 AM

Joining a popular project will have less chances of being scammed. No risk of not reaching the cap.
Projects managed by popular managers are generally easier to deal with as the manager does their best to work for the benefits of participants, have good contact with the issuer and are good at filtering cheaters.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
keyrun

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:38:46 AM

Firstly you need to be atleast a junior member to join any type of bounties.
Joining a weekly distributed bounty can be a way to save your precious time from being scammed but in return are generally low paying.
It all depends on the project you select. The process is no different from selecting which ICO to invest.
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:16:06 AM

I have my own personal criteria:
1. Joining a bounty with a trusted bounty manager.
Pros, they literally pick what they think is the best.
But the cons of this is—too much participants—that even you're present from the first week up to last, you would still get a very low amount of tokens (or something).

Some bounty manager don't limit participants, sad truth.

2. If the bounty is posted on the Services section.
Pros, they (most of them) used escrow and they're giving payment every week.
But the cons is—to limited slots—that even before you know it, it is already full.

Go and on the notification in that section!
michael shikany

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:27:45 AM

Then you need to pay attention to the level of the manager in charge of the bounty thread, which is important because a good bounty manager can save you a lot of trouble.
More often, we need to pay attention to whether this project is popular and whether ICO crowd-funding can be completed.

veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:39:20 AM

At first you have to learn project which launches the bounty campaign. If project will succeed you have good chances to get your bounty tokens and sell it with profit. You also have to look terms of bounty, how many participants, who the bounty manager. Analysis of this helps to choose good bounty.

Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:00:15 AM

At least level jr.member but not all bounty newbie can also participate in social media, to promote their project in social media, at least must have social media like facebook twitter and other and have ether wallet.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:12:48 AM

please i will like to know this so i can be well informed
Some of the important things you should gain an understanding of before involving yourself in a bounty program is the difference between stakes based bounties and those that pay a given amount of coins per task. In a stakes based system your remuneration may depend on how many people participate (more participants = less for you). The other thing that will have a big impact is if the bounty is a fixed amount of tokens or if it is a percentage of the amount raised.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: