Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:27:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF E-COMMERCE  (Read 1731 times)
mekanical

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:23:54 AM

How much will ecommerce software cost?

The answer varies according to the sophistication and volume of the site. However, professional ecommerce software is available for under £1,000, even under £500, and you can rent Web space capable of running such software for under £200 per annum.
where this information? Why don't you show in this reports?
mekanical

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:25:40 AM

how can you take credit cards payments accross the nets??
if you want to know, let's check on the web. Caganu.com to more know
mekanical

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

Do you plan to develop only the countries of Southeast Asia? This market is huge but there are still other markets that are more cash-liquid
i think the countries of Southeast Asia are the main their market
Ty13rDerden

Activity: 157
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:20:55 PM

Beside the smart contracts, supply chain traceability, what are the other applications of blockchain that you are hoping to develop in the future to thrive on e-commerce business ?
follow the information they support, I think they want to develop e-commerce.
Ty13rDerden

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:22:27 PM

How much will ecommerce software cost?

The answer varies according to the sophistication and volume of the site. However, professional ecommerce software is available for under £1,000, even under £500, and you can rent Web space capable of running such software for under £200 per annum.
where this information? Why don't you show in this reports?
you can this information on the ICO channels, I have seen it before Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Ty13rDerden

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:25:52 PM

But I wonder how I could pay for what I'll buy? Do I have to use credit cards?
There are many forms of payment that you can use, you can pay directly when receiving goods, or credit cards, even direct payments through e-banking. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Ty13rDerden

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:29:19 PM

Is it safe when we use that kind of e-commerce?  Huh
When the vendor applies the blockchain technology model, you can completely check the information to ensure safety. And when you receive the item, you can check the item then pay to ensure your benefits Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
mekanical

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:37:39 PM

I bought a helmet from caganu and it is much better than i expected. By the way, they will refund if the product is not as good as they said. Grin Grin Grin
i'm wondering if i should buy their product? I am happy to see your comment, i am very cònident, and i will definitely experience their product. Hopefully, i will be satisfied as well Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Cry
mekanical

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:40:32 PM

Do you plan to develop only the countries of Southeast Asia? This market is huge but there are still other markets that are more cash-liquid
if you want to know more, let's read their whitepaper. Or refering to some information about them through the website caganu.com, or tweeter of caganu, telegram, facebook... so on
mekanical

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:44:36 PM

how can you take credit cards payments accross the nets??
not neccessary, you do diect debit, or banking. Credit cards are not required.    Grin Grin Grin Grin
Ty13rDerden

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

what kind of commodities are you going to sell ? will there be a guarantee program for certain categories, like electronics for example ?

As far as the information I know about them, they sell shoes, clothing, and accessories, but their main item is fishing rods and fishing rods. They do business both online and offline. Customers can find out what information they need from their website. Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Ty13rDerden

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

According to your profit data, it’s amazing result report, so I believe that you’re offering yours customers professional services. And, I want to know more about marketing campaign as well as products criteria that distributed in the market.
According to the information I learned about them, they intend to develop in the direction of business directly, and distributed under the ICC projects with the blockchain technology platform. They put the interests and needs of customers on top, always ensure product quality and reputation. Setting the main development goal is to become an Amazon in Vietnam and Asian market. As well as expanding into the world market.
 Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Ty13rDerden

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:35:48 PM

In the way they presented, the first step they will take is to focus on the Southeast Asian market to consolidate capital, as well as prestige. Then, investment will expand as more investors and many customers know, so it will be more convenient. Do you understand what I mean? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Ty13rDerden

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:38:02 PM

Is it safe when we use that kind of e-commerce?  Huh
When the vendor applies the blockchain technology model, you can completely check the information to ensure safety. And when you receive the item, you can check the item then pay to ensure your benefits Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
how to be able to be able to be read, the data information has an real a real. Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Ty13rDerden

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

This trhead explains about a project, but here I see a look that is less attention, and less neat in making this trhead, I wait for the next update hopefully will be fixed soon,
I also feel like you, they have not focused on a problem, more than spread and general. Hope they will update more information.
mekanical

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:44:28 PM

Domestic available market for Retail in Vietnam is estimated to be worth $156b (10% CAGR), while the serviceable market for E-Commerce is estimated to be worth $10b (37% CAGR). Caganu is operating in the green field of e-commerce in secondary provinces, where no major player is established. The obtainable market is estimated conservatively at 25% of the total domestic E-commerce. Caganu will capture the opportunity of the whole e-commerce in the provinces plus a chunk of local retail thanks to O2O and offline strategy. After they have captured the provinces will they target the major areas next ?
this information and figures from where you have, why don't you show the source we can confirm the accuracy you say?
mekanical

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:53:54 PM

Since this is a new market, shipping can be quite a problem. I mean packages may get lost along the way or the shipping fee is too high and it won't be reasonable in the long run. What are your solutions to this issue ?
i think your problem is not so serious. As a company moves towards online bussiness based on the application of blockchain to the ecommerce industry. Of course, they are also considering finding reputable partners in the shipping industry. With the transprotation method, the criteria are fast, accurate, and resonable, all of which are always on top. So, keep up the good work
Ty13rDerden

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:07:30 AM

If I want to launch an e-commerce website. Who should I get contact ? In order to design my website, display my product and tons of thing. As a whole new person who knows nothing about technical knowledge, i need people who guide me, give me pieces of advice.
When you want to have a website for yourself, the first thing you need to do is a plan with clear steps. Second, be sure to direct the tools that support your project. Third, is also indispensable, is a staff with all the parts. Last but not least, potential investors can help you with initial funding and even block your company's future development. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Ty13rDerden

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:10:52 AM

It’s interesting to know about CGN  Cheesy, you are utilizing blockchain technology, a very attractive invention in the world. But I’m wondering why CGN platform is not very well-known in other countries. Did you think of creating more ads to attract attention?

The development of blockchain technology is growing. As you know, something new, people are afraid, they are waiting for the people ahead. They want to be successful, and do not dare to challenge for fear of failure. Angry Angry Angry Angry
Ty13rDerden

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:19:08 AM

If a customer live far away from your company, the ship cost is high, who'll pay for it?
The cost of transportation will be calculated according to the shipping company. As some of the companies I know, they also have shipping support policies, depending on the percent of their purchases and how much they are shipping. Kiss
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: