Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:50:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] YuTü.Co.in Pre-ICO - Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities 🔥  (Read 4146 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:06:17 PM

Saving replying to FHF's comments for last and separately, first the following working backwards ...

This project looks BIG, but when i went to the team link, http://yutu.co.in/team/  it`s all complete a mess, especially translation of pages into Russian. Need your best effort to do better! Goodluck

It will be big, bud. As for the Russian translation of the Team Members page, I concur, for I haven't a clue as to what Google Translation is tryin' to relay in the following ...

Did you try the English translation since it looks like you're somewhat versed in it?

As for my best efforts, I'm not sure on how I can improve upon listing job descriptions with corresponding names and linking the images to profiles on this forum. Suggestions are welcome.

Seriously, bud, the definitive site will be a masterpiece sans verbosity, dribble, etc. The current iteration is my best efforts giving my skillsets, the site's intent to introduce YuTü.Co.in's concept fully with few grammatical errors as possible. Me's not a wordsmith, haven teach meself how to rite gooder via The Google search thingy so to occomblish say feet.

luckyman0160, your concerns are noted, bud, and please trust, again, that the definitive site WILL be above par in its content, functionality and security.

I wonder why so many jokes in here  Grin Grin

See, Vlad, me no exercising a self-moderate thread option.

Hi Bruno,

The idea is beginning to make sense to me. I thought I would post my question here so you can answer it for the rest of us slow learners.

Are yaltz still being generated for yALTs that don't have PACs aimed at them?

It truly does look like you're gettin' the hang of things, bud, given the question using the neologisms correctly.

No yaltz are currently being created, not till after Beta launch. Rest assured that most, if not all yALTS (abbreviation for yAltcoins) will have a formidable compliment of PAQs (100 max) mining/hashing its yaltz.

What form will your coin (YTC) take? Will it be a token or if its a coin, it sounds like you're planning on using a Proof of Work-type algorithm?

Originally, YTC was envisioned as a POW coin but soon realized that as an ERC-20 token it'll work just fine for its intended purpose of facilitating funds in and out of our exchange - YTC-Sox - not to mention used as a means to garner initial funding.

Now off to address the dozen or so PMs, most regarding users interested in joining the Team, then addressing our #1 shill - FHF - reply.

Bruno

Murile

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:35:39 PM

the project is interesting and very promising. please tell me, in which country are you officially registered? and in which countries will your platform be launched?
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:45:12 PM

Taking a quick break from addressing PMs, I'll address the following ...

the project is interesting and very promising. please tell me, in which country are you officially registered? and in which countries will your platform be launched?

YuTü.Co.in has its tax ID registered for Tennessee, US. As to where the platform is to be launched from, legal will have to advise so to be compliant as a US-based entity, allowing us to operate on the up-and-up from our physical office/campus located here in the States where anybody will be allowed to visit [as long as you know the secret goat hoofshake handshake].

Bruno

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 04:49:48 AM

As a follow up to my pre-ICO questions,

Have you thought about doing a "crowdfunding" style intro video?  They seem very popular on the crowdfunding sites.

Have you considered listing a campaign at one of the big traditional crowdfunding sites (do they allow crypto campaigns I haven't been on the crowdfund sites for a few years now)?  Is there a big/popular crypto crowdfunding site?

Hi Bruno,

The idea is beginning to make sense to me. I thought I would post my question here so you can answer it for the rest of us slow learners.

Are yaltz still being generated for yALTs that don't have PACs aimed at them?

What form will your coin (YTC) take? Will it be a token or if its a coin, it sounds like you're planning on using a Proof of Work-type algorithm?

I had the same problem getting my head around the idea but as I understand it more now it is quite a unique idea, and I really hope Bruno is the unique individual that can bring it together.

I figure this would be a good time to mention that for me personally the idea of bringing on the ICO consultant was really smart.  I think Bruno has a great idea and I think he has realized he is not likely to get this thing to its full potential without some outside assistance.  I also trust he has vetted them with his unique vetting skills!

For me Bruno's writing style is fun, really fun but if I am honest he is confusing AF most of the time so I think it is really smart to bring in the ICO consultant to package up a really nice, concise ICO!

Bruno has been shown exceptional vetting and sleuthing skills over the years but I was not convinced he was the right man to bring this idea anywhere until I saw him bring on the ICO consultant, this showed me he may have also realized this and decided that this would be a good way to bring his baby to life.

I took a gamble, if I am wrong well such is life, nothing really changes for me, if I am lucky then hey YAY ME!

Bruno is in for a mountain of unexpected problems, issues, growing pains, whatever you want to call them IF this thing goes anywhere and I figure I would take a gamble and tag along for the ride just in case it turns out to be a blockbuster!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone should always do their own due diligence and never invest more than you are willing to lose entirely because lets face it, that's a real possibility!

Strap in folks!

You must admit that when I vetted Team members, I hit pay dirt with onboarding FHF as our #1 Shill ...

Seriously, folks, we have not, nor ever will employ the use of shills in advancing YuTü.Co.in. Flying Hellfish is his own person, capable and willing of calling a spade a spade. His sentiments above are greatly appreciated.  Kiss

There are a couple crypto crowdfunding sites, albeit their reach and activities are nothing to write home about. That said, using their services is not off the table but I'm pretty sure such may be a conflict of interest with an ICO consultant handling our ICO.

A [YouTube] video depicting YuTü.Co.in is very much a given, of which such would need to be uploaded ASAP. There were a couple past efforts which both turned out like shit. I wasn't looking for perfection but they were so bad, rumor has it that a raccoon in Minnesota was contemplating suicide by jumping off a high rise upon viewing them ...

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:13:28 AM

There are a couple crypto crowdfunding sites, albeit their reach and activities are nothing to write home about. That said, using their services is not off the table but I'm pretty sure such may be a conflict of interest with an ICO consultant handling our ICO.

I must be missing something, I thought the idea of the pre-ICO was to raise funds for the ICO consultant?  

Thats why I was wondering about how you are handling the pre-ICO funds and what they are for?  If you haven't hired them yet and are raising funds to hire them then a campaign on a CF site for the pre-ICO only surely couldn't be a COI?

I mean if you've already got them under contract well then I clearly misunderstood and in that case you're right my suggestion is moot!  Also if their reach is non existent it may not have any value either, I honestly don't know anything about crypto CF sites so I was just asking!

I love to have fun and bust balls but I can be just as serious and I am sure there is tons more to talk about!

As Bruno mentioned I'm not here to shill anything LOL, I want to understand as much as I can.  I've asked my own questions and will continue to do so!

FH
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 03:02:43 PM

I must be missing something, I thought the idea of the pre-ICO was to raise funds for the ICO consultant?  

Thats why I was wondering about how you are handling the pre-ICO funds and what they are for?  If you haven't hired them yet and are raising funds to hire them then a campaign on a CF site for the pre-ICO only surely couldn't be a COI?

I mean if you've already got them under contract well then I clearly misunderstood and in that case you're right my suggestion is moot!  Also if their reach is non existent it may not have any value either, I honestly don't know anything about crypto CF sites so I was just asking!

I love to have fun and bust balls but I can be just as serious and I am sure there is tons more to talk about!

As Bruno mentioned I'm not here to shill anything LOL, I want to understand as much as I can.  I've asked my own questions and will continue to do so!

FH

What I meant to relay, over and beyond the lackluster aspect, is that there's a process you'll have to go through before being accepted, then once approved, the ICO (Pre-ICO in our case) would most likely overlap come July when our ICO is projected to commence, hence my concern of a COI (running simultaneous ICOs akin to running multiple non-crypto fund-raising campaigns that's frown upon). The crypto crowdfunding site Kickstarter has at least a month waiting list before one's listed upon approval.

Bruno

jhart411

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:48:24 AM

Bruno. dude. 

I was one of the very early believers and investors in this in January. I've watched this whole process with hope and patience and I have to say at this point it's incredibly frustrating. You seem to spend 99.9% of your time "scam busting"  as you LOVE to continually harp on and chasing after the glorious, life-affirming acceptance of the bitcointalk community, debating the respect you feel you are owed with a million people. BUT, according to you, you got scammed ON YOUR OWN ICO! We stood by you and the project as you rattled on about how surprised you were a lead developer and their girlfriend you met that one time and gave control of your whole project just disappeared with everything and how don't worry you had other investors lining up, complete with a preposterous play by play that if you had a legit investor who saw your posts about them, jesus.  Nobody called you out, nobody gave you shit, nobody called you a scam even though at best you misrepresented the "team" you had.

Was actually quite happy to see you were back with a "plan" but it sure looks like the same plan as before --which, after it all went down turned out be more of a hail mary and a prayer.  I've seen you needlessly point out your unending and irrefutable transparency 50 times in the short time i've been on here, but you can't answer clear and simple questions about what the ACTUAL, CURRENT agreement with Bacancy is or how much money you need to secure that service. BUT, you're presenting that as a way to legitimize this pre-ICO. But hey, you're gonna just crowdsource your whole team real quick and oh everybody gets a free computer!!  Was this the whole plan?  And how has it not occurred to anyone "consulting" you that if nearly every single person who comes across this has to ask a million questions about your super clever wordsmith-ing and glossary you've coined then that's maybe not the best approach to reach the masses?  Bacancy is cool with all that? And you're using the same website? aka one of the 10 least professional looking website on the web? You could literally put up one clean looking page with a summary people who at least speak english can grasp the concept without 10 rounds of explanations and an email address and it would seem more legit. 

As someone who still believes you are onto a terrific idea and has to be one of the highest dollar investors in this so far I WANT you to succeed, but I think it's time to show us all a lot more, and stop with the pseudo transparency and tell everyone the actual truth, actual plan and actual details. If it's any good it will help this effort -- which by looking at the addresses in the OP, is not going great. And I WANT it to go great. You really do seem like a decent guy who wants to do the right thing, but this whole reboot sure seems like it's riddled with stubborn or lazy thinking and preparation. I think in particular with what's happening in other threads, we who have been and are on board deserve a lot more from you than the current patterns of communication.  Thank you
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:12:08 AM

Bruno. dude. 

I was one of the very early believers and investors in this in January. I've watched this whole process with hope and patience and I have to say at this point it's incredibly frustrating. You seem to spend 99.9% of your time "scam busting"  as you LOVE to continually harp on and chasing after the glorious, life-affirming acceptance of the bitcointalk community, debating the respect you feel you are owed with a million people. BUT, according to you, you got scammed ON YOUR OWN ICO! We stood by you and the project as you rattled on about how surprised you were a lead developer and their girlfriend you met that one time and gave control of your whole project just disappeared with everything and how don't worry you had other investors lining up, complete with a preposterous play by play that if you had a legit investor who saw your posts about them, jesus.  Nobody called you out, nobody gave you shit, nobody called you a scam even though at best you misrepresented the "team" you had.

Was actually quite happy to see you were back with a "plan" but it sure looks like the same plan as before --which, after it all went down turned out be more of a hail mary and a prayer.  I've seen you needlessly point out your unending and irrefutable transparency 50 times in the short time i've been on here, but you can't answer clear and simple questions about what the ACTUAL, CURRENT agreement with Bacancy is or how much money you need to secure that service. BUT, you're presenting that as a way to legitimize this pre-ICO. But hey, you're gonna just crowdsource your whole team real quick and oh everybody gets a free computer!!  Was this the whole plan?  And how has it not occurred to anyone "consulting" you that if nearly every single person who comes across this has to ask a million questions about your super clever wordsmith-ing and glossary you've coined then that's maybe not the best approach to reach the masses?  Bacancy is cool with all that? And you're using the same website? aka one of the 10 least professional looking website on the web? You could literally put up one clean looking page with a summary people who at least speak english can grasp the concept without 10 rounds of explanations and an email address and it would seem more legit. 

As someone who still believes you are onto a terrific idea and has to be one of the highest dollar investors in this so far I WANT you to succeed, but I think it's time to show us all a lot more, and stop with the pseudo transparency and tell everyone the actual truth, actual plan and actual details. If it's any good it will help this effort -- which by looking at the addresses in the OP, is not going great. And I WANT it to go great. You really do seem like a decent guy who wants to do the right thing, but this whole reboot sure seems like it's riddled with stubborn or lazy thinking and preparation. I think in particular with what's happening in other threads, we who have been and are on board deserve a lot more from you than the current patterns of communication.  Thank you

Some, if not most of your post has merit, addressing one aspect that doesn't. I'm spending very little time scam busting, dedicating most my waking hours to this project, taking quick breaks to comment in select threads with Arbitao being the only scam entity on my radar/plate in digging them a new asshole, of which that episode has most likely come to a close.

Yes, the site relatively sucks in its current iteration as I've formally addressed and alluded to on its home page from the get-go. Thanks to onboarding Team Member Cyrus McNally and speaking in length with him on the phone, that will soon change.

jhart411, I truly thank you and others for their support to date, and I promise that none of yous will be disappointed.

Ironically, I came to this thread within seconds of you posting the quoted reply above so to link to my latest money grab (seriously, humor) --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4514203.0. The Raffle idea was presented to me by another supporter via PM who I'm opting to not declare who the forum member is but hope he publicly verifies the truism.

Another former early supporter has opted to take advantage of our Super Bonus because of his faith in the project, thus leaving only three available.

Time for bed.

Bruno

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:41:46 PM

Bruno. dude. 

Some, if not most of your post has merit, addressing one aspect that doesn't. I'm spending very little time scam busting, dedicating most my waking hours to this project, taking quick breaks to comment in select threads with Arbitao being the only scam entity on my radar/plate in digging them a new asshole, of which that episode has most likely come to a close.

Yes, the site relatively sucks in its current iteration as I've formally addressed and alluded to on its home page from the get-go. Thanks to onboarding Team Member Cyrus McNally and speaking in length with him on the phone, that will soon change.

jhart411, I truly thank you and others for their support to date, and I promise that none of yous will be disappointed.

Ironically, I came to this thread within seconds of you posting the quoted reply above so to link to my latest money grab (seriously, humor) --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4514203.0.

Another former early supporter has opted to take advantage of our Super Bonus because of his faith in the project, thus leaving only three available.

Time for bed.

Bruno

The Raffle idea was presented to me by another supporter via PM who I'm opting to not declare who the forum member is but hope he publicly verifies the truism.
That was me, I suggested the raffle (as I have seen a lot of them in the collectibles section I thought it might help raise awareness for the project).

I won't highlight each point from the investors post but I do agree with a lot of it.

I asked about pre-ICO funding information and was a little disappointed when it was ignored.  Although it's not required, I thought it might help if folks knew what the funding goal was, what the funds were being used for and how close funding goal was.  These are absolute basic pieces of information required on the big CF sites, because it helps greatly knowing this information when deciding to support.  If I know the funding goal is 6 million dollars and only $200 is pledged, well I am probably not going to support it no matter how good the project is.  If the funding goal is $10,000 and $7500 has been pledged I am MORE likely to support it if I like it.  I can see the funding goal is reasonable and others agree so fuck it I'm in for a couple hundo.

I wish there was a little more transparency (the irony isn't lost on me LOL), even if it was in private for ONLY those who have verified investments.  I'd love to see a road map of sorts, even a short term one.  What are you working on Bruno, what are the timelines you wish to hit.  Where is the project in terms of development?

yakayaka

Activity: 73
Merit: 6

YouTuber Remonetization via Crypto-Commoditization

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:33:40 PM

Hello,

Been made aware of this through a friend. Is there any offers currently going if I invested $200?

Thank you

Yutubopolis.com                   ⟨  ICO Starts Sept 15th  ⟩
Re-Monetizing YouTubers Through Crypto-Commoditization
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:49:34 PM

Hello,

Been made aware of this through a friend. Is there any offers currently going if I invested $200?

Thank you

Yes, there is a 10% premium, thus 22 PAQs opposed to 20 PAQs at U$10 each.

Thanks kindly for you interest, bud.

Meanwhile, out Telegram is up where Team members discuss stuff: https://t.me/YuTuYap

Bruno

rokieinvest

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:16:27 PM

Do you have a softcap during the preico? what is it your softcap if you have one?
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:18:36 PM

While it still in pre-ico period, I think it would be great if there are some bounty campaign held.
A campaign could help to promote the project to get known by more investors.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
yakayaka

Activity: 73
Merit: 6

YouTuber Remonetization via Crypto-Commoditization

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:33:19 AM

Hello,

Thank you

Meanwhile, out Telegram is up where Team members discuss stuff: https://t.me/YuTuYap

Bruno

Just waiting on funds clearing on my exchange. Excited to get involved here.

Any plans to get some videos on YouTube for us all to share around?

Yutubopolis.com                   ⟨  ICO Starts Sept 15th  ⟩
Re-Monetizing YouTubers Through Crypto-Commoditization
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 06:12:46 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 08:47:01 PM by YuTü.Co.in

Hello,

Thank you

Bruno

Thanks kindly for your anticipated support, bud.

Producing a vid is on the short list for tasks needing completion in advancing the cause.

While it still in pre-ico period, I think it would be great if there are some bounty campaign held.

Noted.

Do you have a softcap during the preico? what is it your softcap if you have one?

No definitive softcap set in stone.

rokieinvest

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:33:56 PM

Hello,

Thank you

Bruno

Thanks kindly for your anticipated support, bud.

Producing a vid is on the short list for tasks needing completion in advancing the cause.

Noted.

No definitive softcap set in stone. That said, ~U$50K should be more than enough in readying the ICO. If there's any deep-pocket crypto enthusiasts reading this and want to act as an angel investor of sorts, we could easily make it worth your wild with little risks and assuring 100% minimum payback during, or at the very least close of the ICO. Such a proposed candidate would have complete control as to where the funds will be directed to in assuring a successful ICO.
and you you have any bonus for invest during the ICO?
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:42:32 PM

and you you have any bonus for invest during the ICO?

Yes, but not as lucrative as the bonuses outlined in the OP during our Pre-ICO where PAQs are offered at the base price point of U$10 each, whereupon they'll be offered during our ICO at no less than the base price point of U$25 each, still a generous offering to those who missed the Pre-ICO offering and cheaper than they'll be down the pike, reaching a maximum selling price point of U$500 each which'll take longer to ROI (~70 days).

sashai

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:51:31 AM

Project development has been a very active effort, and has also responded to a lot of people like and support, very potential projects.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

Project development has been a very active effort, and has also responded to a lot of people like and support, very potential projects.

Thanks, bud. Currently, we're putting our collective heads together in accelerating the project as quickly as possible. Quasi-hard sell ahead: Those who get in early will very likely make out like bandits.

Bruno

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 01:46:12 AM

Just a quick minor update to announce. Among other course of actions taken by the Team, our Press Release is taking shape, originally drafted my me, Bruno, and edited handsomely by Team member Cyrus (https://coinclarity.com/author/cyrusmcnally/), viewable here: http://yutu.co.in/press-release/. Upon completion, we'll submit it to the regular channels in the crypto space and elsewheres, along with posting it on telephone poles between wanted posters of rogue crypto-based entities and reward signs for the return of missing alpaca socks.

Bruno

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: