Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:10:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] Liberty Coin, LLC | USA-based business | Zerocoin | Awesome ROI  (Read 14269 times)
DanielKeyes202

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:53:06 AM

I want you to do more air drops.
And I want you to spread Liberty.
I expect the future to the moon.
kivatbat3rd

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:12:32 PM

I am willing to invest my time and money to this coin. Great job!
ediwow09

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

This coin will be a high value one because of the decentralized exchange proof of concept Smiley
TaeyeonMDF

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:42:56 PM

Coins with a DEX never failed me. This coin will be big too.
Janasey

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:52:29 PM

Very interesting project. Joined
johnwicked

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:24:16 PM

Cool coin, I love the project especially the exchange. So cool.
vital48

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:26:32 AM

Liberty Coin Fast and private cryptocurrency for everyone, everywhere. Liberty  has a huge potential for success.
Great innovation from BL blockchain with excellent functions and usefulness.Combining best features of modern crypto-tech.
Liberty Coin is ready to rock ! Roll Eyes Grin
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:19:37 AM

This is an interesting concept. Investing in this currency would be like a big investment because of the profitability each year and the likelihood of Bitcoin shares going up in value too. I am looking forward to explaining how coins will be earned each year. This is an excellent and unique concept for a penny
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:06:26 PM

I believe the team whose details in linkedin have removed our doubts, so we members who want to participate in this project become confident. we are waiting for details of roadmap or whitepaper so that investors are more confident about this project
robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

Liberty project is a project with big coins and very interesting, this project has brilliant ideas, hope this project has a bright future. Wink

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
libertycoindev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26

"Knowing is half the battle." -G.I. Joe

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:09:11 AM

ALOT has been going on behind the scenes with Liberty coin!

• We have a website https://www.lbrt.io and more content, including a modified timeline will be added this next week.
  • The DX (decentralized exchange) is live with Liberty, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Pivx, Rapture, Arion
  • Several more coins are in the process of being added now and will be tradeable in the next few days
  • We have moved our Github repository to https://github.com/project-liberty/libertycoin. Now it is a Github organization and is also a "real" fork of Block.
  • We will be listing on MNO in the next week.
  • Winners for our invite contest will be announced tomorrow!

All of that said, I think a non-presale announcement is coming but I wanted to give an update in the mean time. Join us on discord https://discord.gg/YqK5z3a !

Martin Mizzell
itsame84

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:28:16 AM

If you can’t see the value in this project then there is something wrong!
chukchakmv

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:08:53 AM

Great project! Be sure to follow the development and maybe even participate.
stronger2

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:13:26 AM

a project of Liberty Coin that seemed indeed has a very good potential for long-term investment because it branched out from BlocknetDX
StaubeS

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:02:50 PM

Really like the idea for this project, its also a PoS coin which gets an even bigger thumbs up from me.
desertwolf05

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:44:22 AM

very amezing project to invest some BTC.. Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Undecided
edgeofsea

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:51:34 AM

atomic swaps feature? wow amazing and interesting feature to implement along with other features.....i cant wait wait to see more intrusting news ahead ...best of luck for Liberty teams...
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:01:01 AM

The price of this coin at 0,01BTC for every 50 LBRT is a rather high price, so what about the total supply of this coins?
I'm looking on this thread but still don't find that info.
libertycoindev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 03:22:42 AM

The price of this coin at 0,01BTC for every 50 LBRT is a rather high price, so what about the total supply of this coins?

Hello, we have adjusted the price several times since starting the blockchain a few weeks ago trying to find a pricepoint where people would invest.

Here's what an investor probably wants to know:

- We're listed on masternodes.online as an ICO. It uses 0.5 BTC/node for ROI calculations.
- Today we reduced the price to 0.25 / node and had several sales.
- Tomorrow the price will be 0.3 / node.
- I realize that the premine is a concern for many investors and decided today that 350k of the premine will be burned. I need to collaborate with our explorer dev to ensure it is accurately reflected but it should be done in the next week.
- After many discussions with investors and potential investors, we will be releasing a wallet update in the coming days that will adjust the reward schedule. Currently, there is 1 LBRT reward per block. There will be a 1 - 2 month period where the block reward is at least doubled to help our early investors recoup their investment.
- We have just partnered with www.withnode.com to provide shared servicenode services.
- We added two new team members today, Mobaya from Rupaya coin and ravi kumar. They each bring wisdom and expertise in crypto to Liberty coin.
- We have been partnered with mn.zone to provide stability to our network and mitigate syncing issues that are often experienced with other coins.
- Our decentralized exchange is working and has over 10 coins on it now. I have produced two videos to demonstrate a trade and setup of the same.

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord (Martin#1709) or LinkedIn.

-Martin

Martin Mizzell
libertycoindev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 03:31:36 AM

I apologize; I did not answer your question entirely.

You asked about the total supply:

At this moment there is not a finite supply defined. However, when we release the update to reward schedules in the coming days, I will place a stop to the reward schedule. It will be near 20M.

Martin Mizzell
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: