Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It Possible that The Moslem Countries Can Accept The CryptoCurrencies System?  (Read 2624 times)
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:03:25 AM

In the Moslem Countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates even Brunei Darussalam etc were enacted Islamic Economy System based on sharia. Is It Possible that The Moslem Countries can accept the cryptocurrencies system in their economic system? What's your opinion?
There is always a possibility that they will accept cryptos to be part in their economic system because it involves money. And we know how useful money is in the improvement of the economy. What matter most is how will they handle it inorder to have a good results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:25:43 AM

Cryptocurrency does not work perfectly for some particular religion or group of people. Remember, countries are governed by authorities and once the authorities detest cryptocurrency, the religious status of that country does not really matter.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:22:20 AM

As far as I know, crypto is not against Islamic law. There is no mention about crypto in the holy Quran or the Hadiths, as it didn't existed 1,200 years ago. If some cleric tells you that crypto is against Islam, then he is lying.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:38:47 AM

In the Moslem Countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates even Brunei Darussalam etc were enacted Islamic Economy System based on sharia. Is It Possible that The Moslem Countries can accept the cryptocurrencies system in their economic system? What's your opinion?

If Government regulate cryptocurrency as currency, i think cryptocurrency halal for muslim country. I am once read that cleric in middle east already made fatwa that cryptocurrency like bitcoin is halal based on sharia
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:48:00 AM

I think it's not possible to our brothers and sisters in the Muslim countries as long as it will not against to their beliefs.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:18:15 AM

Cryptocurrency system does not have reservation for any religious kind of economy or country. Even the countries you have mentioned I am certain are already participants of cryptocurrency. It is just left to make it official, which is what every other country is also waiting for.

The author of the thread probably does not know that many Moslem countries actively work with the cryptocurrencies and use the blockchain technologies. United Arab Emirates was one of the pioneers to start dealing with BTC.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:00:23 AM

I believe so. For one thing their internet service is hell of a fast beast and they're actually capable of 5g. Next, they're people who focuses more on business than employment, so yeah they couod be a good market for crypto currency. Lastly, they're people. By that logic they also need money to trade products and services, I don't see how religion plays into it.

Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:51:58 AM

The cryptocurrency has nothing to do with any race or any race. Muslim countries also have elites, and they are more likely to buy bitcoin early on, which is very normal. In the future, when Bitcoin takes off again, the cryptocurrency will win the world.

Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:19:02 AM

The cryptocurrency has nothing to do with any race or any race. Muslim countries also have elites, and they are more likely to buy bitcoin early on, which is very normal. In the future, when Bitcoin takes off again, the cryptocurrency will win the world.
Any race can accept cryptocurrency even the muslim country as long as they have basic knowledge about it. Also cryptocurrency is for everyone so it mean anyone can accept and adopt it, so there's possibility it muslim can accept Bitcoin to their country. But the only problem is if their government allowed crypto to used in thir country, but for sure once they saw the good side of crypto sure they will accept it.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:23:13 AM

some does, mostly still reviewing how to make crypto sharia compliance. so far they are interested and the future is bright. still, crypto is a tool of trade. crypto is for everyone, regardless races and religion.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:48:28 AM

Any race can accept cryptocurrency even the muslim country as long as they have basic knowledge about it. Also cryptocurrency is for everyone so it mean anyone can accept and adopt it, so there's possibility it muslim can accept Bitcoin to their country. But the only problem is if their government allowed crypto to used in thir country, but for sure once they saw the good side of crypto sure they will accept it.

It will be very dependent on the regulation by a particular Muslim government on the adaptation of cryptocurrency. Some says that other Muslim countries are already adapting it. We can't tell for sure. But as long as it is not against their belief then it won't be a hindrance for them.

Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

If there is another arab spring which produces widespread independence movements in middle eastern nations, it is possible existing banking systems could be overthrown as people embraced crypto currencies in an attempt to find alternative ways of doing things.

To a degree, middle eastern nations appear to be run by mullahs and religious clerics. I don't know if there is anyone with authority in the middle eastern world who would be pro bitcoin, that other arabs or muslims would listen to.

Middle eastern leaders tend to repress education and information on topics like crypto currencies. If there was a bitcoin following in the middle east it would likely be a small demographic.

It's definitely possible If they want an independent system in their countries.. In that way they can have an easier and developed economic system.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:23:43 PM

One hundred percent possible, cryptocurrency are not made for religion.
It will not choose any country nor religion. it is meant for all the people in this world.
Adaption and usage of crypto will occur soon in all countries.
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:20:19 PM

I think that if cryptocurrencies will occupy a significant niche in the modern financial world, then Muslim countries will have to adapt to existing realities. Self-isolation usually ends poorly. Look at North Korea. It seems to me that the leadership of many Islamic countries is no longer so orthodox to exclude the possibility of earning money and improve the lives of the population of their countries. Especially since you can find a compromise between religion and the financial sphere. As far as I know, crypto-exchanges are already emerging, which are going to act in compliance with Sharia law. Abad Solution is an ICO project, which I heard about, but I think it is not the only one.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:39:44 AM

I am once reading article in online media that ulama fatwa in middle east already mention that cryptocurrency is a halal investment instrument. I think its not debateable anymore because its true investment in digital world
Not just in this place you have mentioned, but most of Arab nation and in fact, I recently read news of UAE leaders talking about the general adoption and global regulation of cryptocurrencies as well as blockchain technology.

I believe there is no haram as Muslim so calls it, when it comes to investing in something and as long as it is not a bad means of investment and it is something that has to do with technological advancement, they would most definitely not want to be left behind.

I believe there is not even a single Arab or Muslim nation that is kicking against the idea of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency at the moment, but are rather embracing it.

I am agree, muslim should not kicking againts the idea of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is reality in digital world and i think soon and later muslim world will accepting it. If more muslim country implementing cryptocurrency system in their economic system, i am believe corruption can be eliminated

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:17:57 AM

There is always a possibility that they will accept cryptos to be part in their economic system because it involves money. And we know how useful money is in the improvement of the economy. What matter most is how will they handle it inorder to have a good results.
I don't think that cryptocurrency is prohibited for use by Muslims. the fact that I am in the largest Muslim country and cryptocurrency is well known here. but there hasn't been any prohibition from certain assemblies to prohibit cryptocurrency. but for implementation it will certainly involve the government not just religion..
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:35:17 AM

Yes Crypto is useful for every one and now a days crypto is using in every part of the world and crypto currency exchanges is operating in the Muslim countries and soon they will also establish a good crypto currencies system in the world and after that Muslim countries will use it for international trade as well.

jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:18:13 AM

There is a possibility that the muslim countries can accept cryptocurrency systems because there is no wrong why they do not accept it. We have an equal rights even we have different religion.

munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:08:45 PM

There are a few cryptocurrencies projects in the crypto space that is targeting the Muslim population of the world. What they needed is the reassurance that the crypto transaction is in line with their faith
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:43:53 PM

This has been discussed many times already I think,yes it can be accepted by anyone if they want since it is not against anything in sharia as far as I know.To be more precise even the current fiat money system is against by sharia since it is controlled by banks but bitcoin is not controlled by anyone and still act as medium for transaction.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████