Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:15:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we growing a healthy forum?  (Read 582 times)
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:26:00 AM

I also support Your opinion that many use the forum in malicious ways, but also many use the forum to communicate with other people who share some interests and making money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

It is very true. The junior members and newbies must learn about blockchain and Cryptocurrency so they can make constructive posts on this forum to improve the knowledge of others on the forum.
Yes. I believe the only way one can add value to this forum is to be more knowledgeable about crypto and the blockchain technology. In this way we will be able to make constructive posts and make the forum healthy.

Starlaaa87

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:23:43 PM

And themselves the legend and heroes, too, its rank deserved constructive posts, an excellent ideas and other good work? There is also stuffed your ranking, handing over reports and making signature-bounty! And what can newcomers tell new and interesting things to old participants who are more experienced? Nothing.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:31:04 PM

Forum is a platform where people with a common goal meet and interact with one another. They share ideas, challenges and suggestions. I believe that was the main motive behind the creation of this forum. But there is one thing i have observed. Most members, especially the new ones joined because they wanted to hit ranks and participate in bounty campaigns. They are the ones who usually do not add any value to the platform by spamming the forum with unnecessary posts. Because of this, most senior members have decided not award merits to any new member irrespective of the quality   of your post making rank advancement very difficult. Please i would advise my fellow junior members to be proactive and start activities that will ensure a healthy growth of this forum for the benefit of us all. Thank you.
Yes, I also agree with you that we should all consider doing activities that will bring meaningful growth to the forum and not only concentrate on just getting merits and making rank advancement because all his will come at the right time, when you make meaningful suggestions and someone finds it very useful, the can get merit for this and when it is time for your rank to advance, it will surely do. Personally from this forum, I have learnt alot and I believe if we continue to bring up important topics and make good suggestions, we all will benefit from this forum positively.
Vsamuel

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:11:31 PM

Forum is a platform where people with a common goal meet and interact with one another. They share ideas, challenges and suggestions. I believe that was the main motive behind the creation of this forum. But there is one thing i have observed. Most members, especially the new ones joined because they wanted to hit ranks and participate in bounty campaigns. They are the ones who usually do not add any value to the platform by spamming the forum with unnecessary posts. Because of this, most senior members have decided not award merits to any new member irrespective of the quality   of your post making rank advancement very difficult. Please i would advise my fellow junior members to be proactive and start activities that will ensure a healthy growth of this forum for the benefit of us all. Thank you.

I agree that Spamming on this forum has long over dew had it share of tolerance on this forum. While we are all focused on making some money via this forum, i advice that our posts are constructive and very engagement. With this, I am sure there will always be room for learning. We must therefore endeavor to read wide to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding about a topic or discussion before we attempt to contribute to the thread of discussion.
Aside making money, i personally joined this forum to learn alot from diverse individuals who constitute this forum. Therefore in order to assist in nurturing this forum. we must our contributions to threads must be one that everyone can relate and benefit enormously from.
Let work on putting an end to spamming in this forum.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

It is very true. The junior members and newbies must learn about blockchain and Cryptocurrency so they can make constructive posts on this forum to improve the knowledge of others on the forum.
Yes. I believe the only way one can add value to this forum is to be more knowledgeable about crypto and the blockchain technology. In this way we will be able to make constructive posts and make the forum healthy.

For me the best thing to do so that we grow better in this forum we need to share more reliable informations, so that others would benefits also it inorder this forum will get trusted by most people throughout the whole world.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:22:09 PM

Even though the forum was created to provide information, some participate in bounty campaigns and wear signature which helps them earn money.

pablodotcol

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

The issue of Spam mails and scammers is something that ought to be duely addressed. Other than that, I think this platform is fulfilling its purpose of being a source of information and enlightenment, especially to those who are looking to get answers about certain things, and I do not think that it is a bad thing that some people are using it to earn by participating in bounties.
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

I think the forum still has some influence, but in the future, if the forum is not reformed, perhaps the forum will be surpassed by the APP on the mobile phone. This is what the forum needs to pay attention to.

Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:59:36 AM

The newbies must understand to respect the forum.

Sure, we can earn from posting with signature campaigns, but at least make their post constructive or make sense.

Though some of them might not be capable of making great post, I hope they will learn through time.

Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:59:54 PM

I think as a new member on this forum, one of the best ways to develop yourself in order to make constructive posts and avoid spamming the group is to hold on to bounties for some time and use that time to learn from the forum. It really helps .
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:28:49 PM

It will surprise you to know that someone has been on this forum for half a year and does not even have any knowledge about the blockchain technology. Some people even wear signatures of projects they do not even know anything about. All they do is to come here and spam the group for their shit coins

Appiah95

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:19:23 PM

Forum is a platform where people with a common goal meet and interact with one another. They share ideas, challenges and suggestions. I believe that was the main motive behind the creation of this forum. But there is one thing i have observed. Most members, especially the new ones joined because they wanted to hit ranks and participate in bounty campaigns. They are the ones who usually do not add any value to the platform by spamming the forum with unnecessary posts. Because of this, most senior members have decided not award merits to any new member irrespective of the quality   of your post making rank advancement very difficult. Please i would advise my fellow junior members to be proactive and start activities that will ensure a healthy growth of this forum for the benefit of us all. Thank you.

Thanks my brother for your advice. As a newbie i think i do not have to rush in joining any bounties. I have to take my time to learn from the forum so that i can also start making constructive posts

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
kyzo

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

Yup, there isn't a reason to rush anything. Of course, with signature campaigns this forum has more "active" members than lurkers, compared to some other forums out there.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

I've been active in this forum for merely a year and I admit I learned a lot about cryptocurrency here. Yes there's posts on social media and blogs but information coming from this forum is a big help for investors and traders like me. Here you can see and get infos about a good project and also some information about this and that that makes us aware of new developments, recent news, trade signals and market movements. Feedbacks either good or bad about a certain project is useful. Hoping this forum continues to be productive in years to come.
Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:40:39 PM

Yes, this forum is really growing. This is because of the many people who join here, here are various types of people like shitposter, merchant, good member, silent member, advertisers, scammers, and many more. The diversity that makes this forum alive. We here should remind each other not blame each other, be it newbies or any rank.  Roll Eyes
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:45:14 PM

It will surprise you to know that someone has been on this forum for half a year and does not even have any knowledge about the blockchain technology. Some people even wear signatures of projects they do not even know anything about. All they do is to come here and spam the group for their shit coins
I agree with you, many people on this forum really do not understand anything about crypto and blochain and it's very sad. It seems to me that everyone who came here and stayed, should have at least a basic knowledge of crypto.

rysheeer

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

Well, the forum isn't healthy recently I saw a lot of nonsense topics on altcoin discussion and ended up receiving a merit. Merit should be earned as hard as possible, and members should act like a mature person to interact with other person.
Melody2

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

From your post, it feels like you are pained that you have tried so hard to leave Junior Member but your efforts are frustrated as you don't have enough merits and instead of you to blame the system you find solace in blaming others for not having quality posts deserving of merits. Not cool man.

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

The forum still performs its functions, where else you will find so much useful information about the coin you are interested in. When a coin becomes interesting to me, I'm looking for information on it on the forum. Because there will be no articles and videos written by order of the project developers.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: