Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:44:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we growing a healthy forum?  (Read 582 times)
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:38:29 PM

Forum is a platform where people with a common goal meet and interact with one another. They share ideas, challenges and suggestions. I believe that was the main motive behind the creation of this forum. But there is one thing i have observed. Most members, especially the new ones joined because they wanted to hit ranks and participate in bounty campaigns. They are the ones who usually do not add any value to the platform by spamming the forum with unnecessary posts. Because of this, most senior members have decided not award merits to any new member irrespective of the quality   of your post making rank advancement very difficult. Please i would advise my fellow junior members to be proactive and start activities that will ensure a healthy growth of this forum for the benefit of us all. Thank you.

I like your offer, but the matter is that the market dictates its terms, and the administration of the forum may review and tighten them. Many people come to the market only for money, which spoils everything! I hate those threads about Ethereum or what's better Eth or Bitcoin and thousands of short comments there!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:46:15 PM

Forum is a platform where people with a common goal meet and interact with one another. They share ideas, challenges and suggestions. I believe that was the main motive behind the creation of this forum. But there is one thing i have observed. Most members, especially the new ones joined because they wanted to hit ranks and participate in bounty campaigns. They are the ones who usually do not add any value to the platform by spamming the forum with unnecessary posts. Because of this, most senior members have decided not award merits to any new member irrespective of the quality   of your post making rank advancement very difficult. Please i would advise my fellow junior members to be proactive and start activities that will ensure a healthy growth of this forum for the benefit of us all. Thank you.

if i have merit i would have given you right now. Maybe i will see this thread in future when i have merit and i will definitely give you. You just dropped a complete truth. many are just here to earn and in the process drop alot of meaningless posts just to earn crypto. I have been seeing this forum for years but i could not use it because i didnt understand what it was about. But today i know and it is a store house for alot of information.

however, with the way the forum is going, there will be lot of disinformation instead of information.

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:23:28 PM

We participate in this forum looking forward to developing a healthy forum. This forum may be of interest to those interested in the cryptographic market. I've been looking for a lot of useful information about bitcoin domains that I invest. People can share their experiences and knowledge about electronic money.
24hexchange

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

Forum is really useful and it helps a lot in my work. I hope there will be more forums like that and they will so useful as well. There are a lot of information here.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:51:55 AM

Healthy forum size is certainly easier for people to find information that is expected, as we know that this forum is so complete that it becomes the main reference for investors to put money in crypto.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:24:01 AM

From your post, it feels like you are pained that you have tried so hard to leave Junior Member but your efforts are frustrated as you don't have enough merits and instead of you to blame the system you find solace in blaming others for not having quality posts deserving of merits. Not cool man.
The fault is not from the system but people like you. You see every advice on the forum as a merit-oriented post and so you are not ready to change. Even his 5 merits indicates that the posts that he deserves merit, he gets them. Its better you also start learning and get for yourself some merits

jfederkins

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:59:23 AM

I hope you are right in this case. The furem has becoming a so important and useful part of my crypto-life and I'm really pleased to see its increasing.
Appiah95

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

My brother you have talked the gospel truth. Although I ve not been on the forum for long, I ve taken time to read quite a number of posts here and some of them are very funny. The English is bad and you find it very difficult to figure out what the person really wanna communicate. Constructive post doesn't necessarily have to be technical but at least it should be read and understood.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:02:51 PM

So far I believe that we are growing a healthy forum here, people are more than willing to help others on this forum and I think that is what matters when you look at a forum to know if it is healthy or not. A lot of people can come here to get advice or to just meet with other like minded investors if that is what they wish to do.  If it is hard for you to get out of the junior rank then you should know that the new rules are in place to prevent people from spamming the forum and putting rubbish posts on here.

EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:35:18 PM

This forum means a lot to me. In addition to all this, it gives a great chance to earn money. I do not think that the participants of the bounty as something clogging it
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:40:39 PM

absolutely not.

A healthy forum would not have people saying lies about crypto, like: hodl, you´ll be OK, or "do not panic".

A healthy forum should tell you what the situation is, WARN YOU AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE THAT THE PROBABILITY OF LOSING IT ALL IS HUGE, and consider reality as it is, not manipulate it to make it appear WHAT IS NOT.

This forum is toxic because almost noone is warning the disaster. pretty much 98% of the guys here will push their own agenda telling you to buy or hold because they need stupid people to pump their coins for them to get profit in short term.

Traders are manipulating this forum as they are doing it with the market.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
success65

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:57:42 AM

look forum is the place where you will find all the necessary questions . and if necessary, you will be told how and what to do.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:01:48 AM

After the introduction of Merit system this forum is growing very nicely. Because there is suddenly spiked topics which are more or less sensible and have some direction so that people can discus it in the deepest serious mode. This forum does have great community support and apart from that it does carry lots of opportunities within its core so that people can earn from it and have fun on it. BTT has become centre point of every crypto enthusiast and I guess time will come when there will be only one place to understand the crypto and thats BTT.
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:08:14 AM

Everything is happening on the forum every day as you said. I don't think this is a bad thing. At least this proves that more and more people are joining this market, which is what we hope to happen. As the market grows and different people enter the market with different ideas, there will definitely be different opinions being proposed. Some new members may indeed ask some very basic questions because they don’t understand anything. It's not their fault. On the contrary, I think this is a good thing, because everyone wants to improve and wants to learn. We should treat these issues with a neutral attitude.

fruuom

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:28:01 AM

To me, this forum is a very good platform. If you have time, you will definitely open it. This platform allows me to learn a lot of knowledge and share the experience of others, and I can share my opinions with others. I hope there are more. Many like-minded people come to this forum to benefit all of us.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:34:33 AM

I still believe that this forum is still the first place you want to go if you want to learn about cryptocurrency. We cant just stereotype newbies because some of them are so eager to learn and we dont take that oppotunity away from them. Even so some just wanted to earn from bounties, we should not close our doors.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
happness2

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:42:41 AM

This forum is a place for people who like to exchange cryptocurrency shares. It brings together more like-minded friends. I think even new people have the same purpose. I think they should be treated the same.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:55:23 AM

I believe that majority in this forum are aiming to become bounty hunters and I would have also to agree that there are instances that some newbies do not really comply to the policy of the forum wherein the member should have to make constructive quality post. However, I believe in due time the newbies will start to learn and may improve in their postings. I know for a fact that merits really is hard to acquire but just continue to do good postings for time will come you may get it unexpectedly.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:44:15 PM

yes of course I hope there is a cleaning from the moderator to clean up all spammers in this group, and I don't think it's just spammer even scammers must be cleaned up.
usually beginners make posts without reading the rules first, they must be warned
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:29:48 PM

Why not punish those who publish scam? As well as some irresponsible bounty managers, the root cause of the unhealthy development of the forum is due to the proliferation of scam and the unconditional acceptance of bounty by various bounty managers for various projects.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: