Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:15:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin forecast  (Read 196 times)
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:08:04 AM

Hi Guys! I have saved $ 5000 for a few months and want to buy btc. But the fact is that I plan to buy it and so it has increased in price as the money will need a little more in 2 months. Do you think btc will cost at least$10,000 in August-September?

No one can really give you a exact answer because its really hard to predict where is the price going to be around that time. All we can do is hope that it can bounce back and even hit 5 digits again this month. However, it looks very bleak because we are still struggling to even get to $8K. So its really up to you to decide, and don't take anyone's advise here because as I have said, the market is very volatile and unpredictable and everything is based on speculation here.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:08:30 AM

Bitcoin would easily reach 20K within this year. Bitcoin is now mostly holded by large investors and manipulators who would create a yearly pump and dump of the coin. As the market cap is large, small investors too would have enough time to reap the profit.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
novita_gendut

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:19:44 AM

Hi Guys! I have saved $ 5000 for a few months and want to buy btc. But the fact is that I plan to buy it and so it has increased in price as the money will need a little more in 2 months. Do you think btc will cost at least$10,000 in August-September?

which I see a lot of people who estimate bitcoin prices later in the year at the highest price and can be profitable because many people are holding and investing in bitcoin and so I'm also sure because bitcoin is the most popular coin and has lots of users and thus gets better again for the future
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:07:57 AM

There is a trend every year that the price pumps in the last few months of the year so it might be possible that it can reach $10k in september and then pump a little more up to December. On another note, you might want to consider investing in altcoins or ICO. The gains in BTC are much less compared to them.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:16:42 AM

It is hard to say that it will be but most of the famous experts said that Bitcoin price will reach ATH again before this year would end so maybe $10,000 is much possible because September is already an end quarter of the year but as Bitcoin now is cheaper to purchase then better to buy now because when it will going to rise up is not important but it was purchase at cheapest price.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:28:09 AM

Yes, I thought it will be more than $10,000 k in July-Aug, but again it is too volatile, constantly getting very low all of a sudden, not sure about actual price at that time.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Olano

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:47:29 AM

I think that until the end of the summer the price of bitcoin can not grow to 10 thousand dollars. But by the end of the year I expect a big price increase. I believe that at the end of the year the price of bitcoin can reach 15 thousand dollars and even more. If you plan to invest for a long time, now is a good time to buy bitcoin.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:55:49 AM

The current bitcoin price is likely to stabilize around $ 7600. I think the situation will last long enough, the correction is not too deep as well as the increase is not too high. I think bitcoin will be hard to reach the price of more than $ 10,000, but everything will be possible.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:02:58 AM

It is possible that $10,000 will soon be achieved. While it is still not the case and the price is still below the bitcoin then this is a great opportunity to buy. with $5000 I think enough and can at least be more than that in the next few months. at least the end of the year or if the bitcoin reach such prices last year will certainly bring a profit.

Fantina

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:18:16 AM

I am sure that in a couple of months btc will definitely cost more than 8 thousand dollars. But I don't know how much more. before the beginning of July where the drawdown will be good, then buy.

vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:19:19 AM

Don't forget that you should always invest as much as you're willing to loose. The crypto currency market is a very unpredictable market that can go up fast but can also go down fast.

The question you should be asking yourself is: Am I willing to loose $5k?
cherlov

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:26:18 PM

No one can answer this question accurately. I personally can assume even if there is growth, then on the drawdowns it will return to 10,000.
Anton1105

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:53:20 PM

With 100% guarantee, no one can answer this question, because the opinions of many experts differ. In my opinion, to predict the course of the cryptocurrency is almost unrealistic, as one can not predict when one of the major investors will want to sell its cryptocurrency. And as you know, the sale entails a fall in the rate of the cryptocurrency.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:57:07 PM

No one can definitely knows if price this august can hit $10k. Just invest if you are willing to risks as this is important knowing the risks in investing in cryptomarket. If you are okay with the current price invest anyway market will going to rise but we do not know when.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:13:56 AM

I do think that that there's a possibility that bitcoin will surprise us and be back on $10,000 by those months.

OP posted this on June 05 and if he was looking at the market lately, he have bought good fraction at $5,800.
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:29:39 AM

everyone is free to make a bitcoin price prediction, but keep in mind it's all just a prediction.
im not sure the price will be reached in August, but I believe the price will far exceed 10k in the next year or at the end of this year.
Cryptodrees

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:12:09 PM

The facts still remains that Bitcoin is the most popular and the first in the Crypto world market,though nobody can give you exact price prediction but most of us believe that bitcoin will be it way higher than $10k by end of this year. Current bear market can't hold more as people have already started to buying back cheap coins and bitcoins so you can start investing in bitcoin or any altcoin of your choice before its too late.
If you will invest in bitcoin than you should be able to bear the possible loss and always remember you won't loss unless you will sell your coins out of panic during dump.
iagyei259

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:15:41 PM

As a member of this forum, you have been here long enough  to know Bitcoin related questions don't belong here on Alternative currencies discussions. It is advicable to move it to the appropriate section. On your question, no one can make a predictions on where a price of a bitcoin or any other coin will be going, everything is about forecast and luck.
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:20:03 PM

if you think so you should still buy bitcoin with your current capital because even though the price has increased but you can still buy it and get a profit when the price becomes more expensive so the point is you do not need to buy 1 coin but buy it with the money you have now
marvel21

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:28:41 PM

My forecast is not optomistic I think in the end of july it will 6000 $ again. Maybe then it will increase but not to 10000$. I think 8000$ is the maximum for end of september.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: