Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:02:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tracking upcoming airdrops?  (Read 72 times)
onyxcylce (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:46:56 AM

I try to keep up with live airdrops by checking Airdrop-Review.com. However, I've been looking for new sites/channels to find a list of upcoming airdrops. What are the best practices to find airdrops that are upcoming?
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

you can check out coincalendar.com, some sites will only show airdrops and not other types of events, coin calendar will show everything and the entries are voted on to get trusted reliability if the event is real.

airdrops anymore dont really seem that profitable unless your a long term holder of a coin thats doing the airdrop, otherwise you buy in and get dumped on, or the airdrop is small and you dont get that much
onyxcylce (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:24:44 AM

Thanks bitChipper! This is very helpful. I'll check out that link
upbit

Activity: 392
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:05:31 PM

I try to keep up with live airdrops by checking Airdrop-Review.com. However, I've been looking for new sites/channels to find a list of upcoming airdrops. What are the best practices to find airdrops that are upcoming?
You'd better wait, as there will be more profits and you will overtake your goal, it will still fire, remember my words. Wait and everything will turn out for you. Thank you!
sebastianweyer655@gmail.c

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:39:18 PM

I don't think they're worth the time, I did a few dozen before and earned literally nothing, that's obviously your website too lol.
moeth

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

Very good, I collected the link you gave me. You are a person who is willing to share. But I think airdrops are worthless. I participated in multiple airdrops, but I didn't receive a coin in my wallet.  :'(I think this is a waste of time.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:10:13 PM

It's not worth it to waste your time in airdrop, most of them don't have value, I don't understand why don't direct join bounty campaign, it'll give you more profit return than airdrop
sadortelk

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

in the network there are a lot of sites where all the available air drops are collected. But an air drop is a waste of time. The air drop does not bring money and almost all the projects are scammers
sordum

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

I used airdrops.io,   topairdrops.io, airdropking.io
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: